May 16, 2024, 06:52:47 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Combat Difficulty Staircase  (Read 1312 times)

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: Combat Difficulty Staircase
« on: January 13, 2015, 08:57:26 am »
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 11:54:07 am by triqua »

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 01:59:28 am »
Okay thanks for info. Changes made - how does it look now?

VVish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 05:32:50 am »
When you master PvE, your next step is getting to PvP asap:

Hinkley. I suggest everyone to have at least 1 character there and pvp for about hour per day. First of all - it's fun if not playing too much, it can be nice relax from pve braindeath.
More important - it gives a lot of general combat experience needed to every player - how to hide from enemy fire, how to heal effectively, how to manage using of AP points in pvp, how to maintain your range. You can't become superpro with this, but average and even above average infantry - maybe.
Pure Black Blue interface.
Member of Bang Bang Smash.
Mercenary.

VVish

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 05:35:45 am »
When you master PvE, your next step is getting to PvP asap:

Hinkley. I suggest everyone to have at least 1 character there and pvp for about hour per day. First of all - it's fun if not playing too much, it can be nice relax from pve braindeath.
More important - it gives a lot of general combat experience needed to every player - how to hide from enemy fire, how to heal effectively, how to manage using of AP points in pvp, how to maintain your range. You can't become superpro with this, but average and even above average infantry - maybe. At least after it you'll know what to do and how to hold your gun, when some dirty bastards will try to rob your caps in Wasteland.
Pure Black Blue interface.
Member of Bang Bang Smash.
Mercenary.

ReaperVC

• They might kill me, but they won't scare me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 02:27:45 pm »
Okay thanks for info. Changes made - how does it look now?
It's like molerats and rats on entry, but on the upper floors there's skags with 150-220 hp (not 100% sure but I think I remember so) mostly with weps like 10mm smgs, assault rifles, combat shotguns (not sure again but that's how I remember it) there's just a bunch of them and you can pretty much just clear corners easily, maybe you'll have to handle 2-3 at max at once and that's only if you run around instead of taking them down one by one. Like I said I did it alone with a combat shotgun yet I suck so....