Topic: base rape  (Read 8744 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: base rape
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2015, 05:24:47 pm »
No, Khans only claim that...but there's no proofs...

If you played 2238 back then you would have seen TKs-KaBoom and SVEN's picture on the Wiki of the new shining page about baserape there. Think it was TKs-KaBoom who came up with the term even when he made a thread simply called "BASERAPE" with screens of us emptying an outpost, bless his soul.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2015, 05:28:02 pm »

Matt loves getting his noise into everything on this forum, if he put the same effort into FOnline he might be more than just a forum raider.

I hoped that you will answer, if you would be today on TC you would be crashed by UV and  by me. Together with your boys-band.

If you played 2238 back then you would have seen TKs-KaBoom and SVEN's picture on the Wiki of the new shining page about baserape there. Think it was TKs-KaBoom who came up with the term even when he made a thread simply called "BASERAPE" with screens of us emptying an outpost, bless his soul.

I don't say you weren't on 2238 or you weren't one of the few first guys who do that. But I'm afraid it would be hard to prove it. I think base rape was made even before first factions were made.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 05:29:53 pm by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2015, 05:29:34 pm »

Matt loves getting his noise into everything on this forum, if he put the same effort into FOnline he might be more than just a forum raider.

I hoped that you will answer, if you would be today on TC you would be crashed by UV and  by me. Together with your boys-band.

You couldn't crush a maggot mate.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2015, 05:30:46 pm »

You couldn't crush a maggot mate.

Yes, cause I respect life...even in maggot.
I just killed today few useless Khans, but they cannot be compared to usefull maggots.

Join them next time...I would like to put your head on my spear :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2015, 05:37:39 pm »
Join them next time...I would like to put your head on my spear :)

Hahaha Spear vs APA = fail.

And that's the difference between us Matt. :)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2015, 06:04:38 pm »
I never said I will fight him with spear, I said I put his head on spear. I can cut it off with laser :D

Anyway, Garg...pls, don't come in this disscussion. It's between me and Bison, I have nothing to you, and to be honest...I don't think so Bison will come in APA to do some TC. So it's not me who failed in facts.

Back to the subject, base rapes was always part of Fonline, are still some part of it, and will be to the end of the days of this or every other server. Please, someone...close this thread. We have enough fun and drama in other topics.
GUN FOR HIRE

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2015, 06:05:46 pm »
I never said I will fight him with spear, I said I put his head on spear. I can cut it off with laser :D

Anyway, Garg...pls, don't come in this disscussion. It's between me and Bison, I have nothing to you, and to be honest...I don't think so Bison will come in APA to do some TC. So it's not me who failed in facts.

Back to the subject, base rapes was always part of Fonline, are still some part of it, and will be to the end of the days of this or every other server. Please, someone...close this thread. We have enough fun and drama in other topics.

Our glorious leader may enter any conversation with one of his members that he so wishes.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2015, 07:32:20 pm »
You'd think a post like this would make me happy, karma or poetic justice or whatever, but it just disheartens me a little more :\

Whoever raped ribbit's base, please remember that he showed some mercy on me and gave me back my PvP ready gear when he raped my base, which I thought showed a lot of remorse and concern for his actions, and made the event a lot more bearable.

I hope whoever did it to ribbit extends him a similar courtesy at least.

Blarney,

How much "mercy" do you think anyone in this community would show the Khans if the situation were reversed?  None.  Even if there was a Geneva convention about this type of thing, it widely wouldn't apply to The Khans.

So piss on mercy The Khans will science these pixels before they ever give them back.

Now... I'm off to enjoy my new Unique Bridgekeeper's robe this evening.
As far as I hate khans guts. You can be more than sure that even if opportunity would pop up,  even with my feelings towards you guys i would never Base rape anyone even the Khans (and I say even khans cous Khans raped one of Red Cross bases several times) . It is lame and low to rape Base cous it is like showing entire server that you are to poor to afford your own stuff and to lazy to find it. As far as I can go with this statement, if anyones Base will be raped by Red Cross member in any circumstances and he will have a proof that certain RC did it I will move heaven and earth to get this persons stuff back to it owner.  once again Garg I include Khans in that statement aswell

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2015, 07:44:21 pm »
You'd think a post like this would make me happy, karma or poetic justice or whatever, but it just disheartens me a little more :\

Whoever raped ribbit's base, please remember that he showed some mercy on me and gave me back my PvP ready gear when he raped my base, which I thought showed a lot of remorse and concern for his actions, and made the event a lot more bearable.

I hope whoever did it to ribbit extends him a similar courtesy at least.
Blarney,

How much "mercy" do you think anyone in this community would show the Khans if the situation were reversed?  None.  Even if there was a Geneva convention about this type of thing, it widely wouldn't apply to The Khans.

So piss on mercy The Khans will science these pixels before they ever give them back.

Now... I'm off to enjoy my new Unique Bridgekeeper's robe this evening.
As far as I hate khans guts. You can be more than sure that even if opportunity would pop up,  even with my feelings towards you guys i would never Base rape anyone even the Khans (and I say even khans cous Khans raped one of Red Cross bases several times) . It is lame and low to rape Base cous it is like showing entire server that you are to poor to afford your own stuff and to lazy to find it. As far as I can go with this statement, if anyones Base will be raped by Red Cross member in any circumstances and he will have a proof that certain RC did it I will move heaven and earth to get this persons stuff back to it owner.  once again Garg I include Khans in that statement aswell

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka
It's not about the stuff. We can get our own stuff. It's about the message. We would under no circumstances give anything back though. The wasteland is a harsh place, better know to trust the right people.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2015, 07:48:05 pm »
Well Awgansky, I must say you may be the nicest player in the game...  If it wasn't for people like the master and andrzej among others raping me when I was new I would have likely continued to be more like you however the assholes in the game set a certain mindset for me to also go by.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2015, 08:22:26 pm »
Well Awgansky, I must say you may be the nicest player in the game...  If it wasn't for people like the master and andrzej among others raping me when I was new I would have likely continued to be more like you however the assholes in the game set a certain mindset for me to also go by.

I met many assholes here in game too, was even few times robbed/killed and lost top gear. Still I wouldn't be one of those who rape defenseless tent/base. If there would be some guard etc, than okay. Cause you need to take some risk, but killing someone's brahmin and mercenaries/followers without being shoted even once, put all his stuff in his car and drive away....no, it sucks. Same with robbing newbs...maybe he gonna stop playing after week or two, but maybe he will stay and try to know this game better. Anyway after killing and robbing such a noob he will not stay in-game anymore. It's killing new guys coming to server.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2015, 08:44:30 pm »

I met many assholes here in game too, was even few times robbed/killed and lost top gear. Still I wouldn't be one of those who rape defenseless tent/base. If there would be some guard etc, than okay. Cause you need to take some risk, but killing someone's brahmin and mercenaries/followers without being shoted even once, put all his stuff in his car and drive away....no, it sucks. Same with robbing newbs...maybe he gonna stop playing after week or two, but maybe he will stay and try to know this game better. Anyway after killing and robbing such a noob he will not stay in-game anymore. It's killing new guys coming to server.

Well, stop right fucking there Matt. We give the good freshlings an opportunity for Khanscription or through paying taxes having free access to the riches of Khan Territory.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2015, 09:14:07 pm »

Well, stop right fucking there Matt. We give the good freshlings an opportunity for Khanscription or through paying taxes having free access to the riches of Khan Territory.

I was talking about rest of the server. Role playing riders like you are not counted in what I've said. You need to rape them as those bad guys ;)
GUN FOR HIRE

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2015, 01:51:36 am »
:) I love this fan thread. Thanks Ribbit.
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

c_hieter

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2015, 04:03:09 pm »
"Now... I'm off to enjoy my new Unique Bridgekeeper's robe this evening."

hey garg.
glad i could help out.
hope you enjoy it.
but it didnt do me much good against your gattling laser though.
guess i better find another.
:)