May 28, 2024, 04:57:13 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Implants - Public Discussion/Suggestion  (Read 14099 times)

Johnny

Re: Implants - Public Discussion/Suggestion
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2015, 07:03:13 pm »
Nobody give a flying fuck about implants when 1 shot can ko you doesnt matter gear or implants + with all those pancor gecko you die in 3 shots from any guy who can click on a mouse and eat a sandwiche in the other hand.

Priorities are here nowhere else:

- No DT bonus from toughness
- No pancor gecko
- No Ko
- Progressive crit table

Concerning implants they are rares and if you think its gonna bring new players? Ayy im laughing cause ask yourself why you dont play reloaded acosta?

You dont play it because turbo and pancors and grenades launchers And because server isnt updated and people left cause nobody play a server not updated full of pancor gecko and turbo ko shit and people are abusing those broken stuff because nothing is done.

Better think of a way to keep players that are already here not to attract new people that will leave. YOull just artificially attract new players and then they ll leave always for same reason theyll realize hpa and implants dont do shit against broken stuff.

KestreL

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2015, 07:47:53 pm »
Johnny... Make your own suggestion.

Nothing more to add to an offtopic post.

Johnny

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2015, 09:48:53 pm »
In topic then I perfectly know what will happen if you give away implants:

-Fully implanted melee trolls everywhere
-Fully implanted plasma tanks

Sounds fun?

KestreL

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2015, 11:07:22 pm »
In topic

If implants arn't given away this is what will happen (Which is currently happening):

Fully implanted plasma tanks vs regular non implanted charecters.

A tip to everyone who posts here. Think before you make dumb posts like above.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2015, 11:49:30 pm »
- No DT bonus from toughness
- No pancor gecko
- No Ko
- Progressive crit table

+1 to no dt from toughness, and avenger build hexing a tank in PA for 80 damage is fucking bullshit
Gecko breath needs to be reworked, and it will be alongside the pyromaniac perk I think
No KO is a huge nerf for sniper already week, remove plasma's hidden bonus instead, .223 doesn't have any and it's fine
Yeah maybe the crit table needs some adjustments, it's pretty much scratch, scratch, PWNED!, scratch again.

KestreL

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2015, 12:29:43 am »
ffs, stop the offtopic.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2015, 01:30:17 am »
I need more discussion and less forum pvp here.
PvP everywhere, ingame, IRC, forum :D

I suggest make implants very cheap because some players don't have billions of caps stored in their bases :P

also add more doctors that can install them other than just san fran (If I'm right) like NCR, Broken Hills, Vault City, and Redding. A little offtopic, this might be a good idea though, unprotected places cost very cheap to install while protected towns cost fuck loads of caps :P

Sounds fun?
Melee trolls will be countered by plasma tanks (every team has at least 2 of them) or focus fired

Plasma "tanks" can be countered by rocket launchers,grenade launchers and snipers

Implants should all be waaaaaay more common now, especially since no wipe and shit. also another -5 critroll wouldn't hurt either :P

Petrolz

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2015, 08:20:23 am »
I need more discussion and less forum pvp here.
PvP everywhere, ingame, IRC, forum :D

I suggest make implants very cheap because some players don't have billions of caps stored in their bases :P

also add more doctors that can install them other than just san fran (If I'm right) like NCR, Broken Hills, Vault City, and Redding. A little offtopic, this might be a good idea though, unprotected places cost very cheap to install while protected towns cost fuck loads of caps :P

Sounds fun?
Melee trolls will be countered by plasma tanks (every team has at least 2 of them) or focus fired

Plasma "tanks" can be countered by rocket launchers,grenade launchers and snipers

Implants should all be waaaaaay more common now, especially since no wipe and shit. also another -5 critroll wouldn't hurt either :P

What do you mean "especially since no wipe and shit"?
“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

KestreL

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2015, 11:58:37 am »
@Johnny... you were given 4 of every implant ingame by some guy named 'Athena' and you disagree with everyone being able to have implants easily? Please just leave this topic.

@STALKER... Make your own suggestion. If nothing more to add to suggestion, don't get caught up in this Forum PvP here.

@Petrolz... Like johnny said, nothing to see here. If nothing more to add to suggestion, don't get caught up in this Forum PvP here.

Johnny

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2015, 01:55:57 pm »
My implants were given by my faction members mostly hub patrol gave me a lot of weapons and armor and 4 implants wich made napalm mad wahaha.
THats what happen when people share you know ? You probably wouldve had implanted char if you played with us at the time too.

Youre just a troll acosta nothing more like i said you dont play the game and you already consider this server as a shit server so cherry on top for you is having fully implanted trolls powerfists etc... cause you dont give a shit.
If you desire implants why not do tc and take cities then?? Because nobody play reloaded cause no updates etc... always same so say the truth enough bullshitting.

Everyone wait a wipe that will never come, whats left of pvp is powerfist trolls for russians and plasma pancor for UV im staying in this topic cause im more stubborn than you lightweight.

eight8

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2015, 02:10:18 pm »
omg Johny u realy dont know how to move in game to minimals KOs?? omg... or how to use armors with fire dr and fire dt ?? wtf u wana change game cu u dont know...??:DDD  WTF ?? nerffff any gun cs u dont know... or have shity build without stonewall... ACO this can work good.

KestreL

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2015, 02:14:59 pm »
Johnny...

This is not a topic where u can say everything you hate about this game. It's not a topic where u can rate why people don't play the game. Like I said before, if you want to make a suggestion, then do so in another topic please.

You've made your point, you don't like the suggestion. Okay.

Petrolz

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2015, 11:20:31 am »
What do you think of this? your idea that implants are avaible for everyone but u need lvl 80 or 100 to implant them. And ofcourse u ll need good amount of caps. Like that , there wont be so much alts that people use for fast log and u ll actually need to do some leveling.  And people wont be able to have tons of chars with implants.
Like this it wont be easy to get them , you ll need to farm lvl and to farm caps.  And not everyone would have them only those that work for them.
“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

Knuckle

« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2015, 12:05:08 pm »
What do you think of this? your idea that implants are avaible for everyone but u need lvl 80 or 100 to implant them. And ofcourse u ll need good amount of caps. Like that , there wont be so much alts that people use for fast log and u ll actually need to do some leveling.  And people wont be able to have tons of chars with implants.
Like this it wont be easy to get them , you ll need to farm lvl and to farm caps.  And not everyone would have them only those that work for them.

Keep Acosta idea the same from the beginning, you can buy mines and power level within few days be level 100 easy.

But I think yes they should be made buyable, but you have to be the right level to buy it already done by the devs 30 - 60. Acosta idea will balance PVP.

Jon i'm not arguing with you or trolling you. But plasma has certain range in tc snipers would own them also with HTH trolls. I know it will be hard to kill hth troll but there also easy to kill with the correct weapons. I can see you point a little bit thought.

But I am +1 with the idea to make them buyable until the end of session before wipe, this will bring many of the pvpers back to reloaded and there will be more fights. UV swarming everyone with tanks ect against a team with no implants of 3 guys implants could make a difference and make it fair.

Maybe make them buyable with the docter in SF or something and to take the first set of implants you need to be level 30 and then to take the second amount level 60. Don't make the implants mega expensive make them cheap to give everyone a chance to buy these implants.
Maybe delete all this HPA that everyone has and let them fight in normal armour for a change. I think Kilgore should do this until the wipe to make the pvp balanced and to bring a little life into the server.

Petrolz

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2015, 01:35:55 pm »

Keep Acosta idea the same from the beginning, you can buy mines and power level within few days be level 100 easy.

But I think yes they should be made buyable, but you have to be the right level to buy it already done by the devs 30 - 60. Acosta idea will balance PVP.

Jon i'm not arguing with you or trolling you. But plasma has certain range in tc snipers would own them also with HTH trolls. I know it will be hard to kill hth troll but there also easy to kill with the correct weapons. I can see you point a little bit thought.

But I am +1 with the idea to make them buyable until the end of session before wipe, this will bring many of the pvpers back to reloaded and there will be more fights. UV swarming everyone with tanks ect against a team with no implants of 3 guys implants could make a difference and make it fair.

Maybe make them buyable with the docter in SF or something and to take the first set of implants you need to be level 30 and then to take the second amount level 60. Don't make the implants mega expensive make them cheap to give everyone a chance to buy these implants.
Maybe delete all this HPA that everyone has and let them fight in normal armour for a change. I think Kilgore should do this until the wipe to make the pvp balanced and to bring a little life into the server.

You can get 100 easy true , but harder than 30 or 60 :D And those that want to fast logg or have tons of alts with implants wont be so hyped about lvling to 100 instead of 30 - 60. But yeah that could work too. Anyhow i agree with you , atm its important to have eta of wipe and make pvp fun and more avaible for masses. So doing stuff u mentioned would certanly bring more peoplet o pvp if it were more balanced. And even new players could participate in it and have a chance. More people = more pvp = more fun= more content = more updates. :D But balance is smth of utmost importance.