May 05, 2024, 11:54:08 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: What we love about UV  (Read 9614 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: What we love about UV
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2015, 04:28:09 pm »
They could still kill me just for fun  :P
But yeah, maybe I was too optimistic...i was not worth atention  ;)

Anyway, read once again what i wrote...when I was new, I get advice from older players to avoid better players...in better I mean, full PA/CA, best weapons, organized in groups and with nice skill in game... if you advice beginers to fight with basic gear against such a hard targets...I have no more questions :P

Back to the subject, one or another way I have nothing to UV...they are like other players in Wastes...they will use your weak points, kill you, rob you...even screw your dog...nothing more or less  ;D
GUN FOR HIRE

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2015, 07:53:43 am »
They could still kill me just for fun  :P
But yeah, maybe I was too optimistic...i was not worth atention  ;)

Anyway, read once again what i wrote...when I was new, I get advice from older players to avoid better players...in better I mean, full PA/CA, best weapons, organized in groups and with nice skill in game... if you advice beginers to fight with basic gear against such a hard targets...I have no more questions :P

Back to the subject, one or another way I have nothing to UV...they are like other players in Wastes...they will use your weak points, kill you, rob you...even screw your dog...nothing more or less  ;D
You flatter them

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2015, 09:03:23 am »
Not really, I'm just trying to be honest. I'm not on their side anyway, I even throw some plasma grenades few months ago when they come to close :)
Maybe I didn't know them that's good as you. For me they're another faction against with I can't do shit  8)
GUN FOR HIRE

Xtreme

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2015, 06:33:23 pm »
dick licking

OH I had forgotten manero, it will be good to start playing in this server after wipe, i miss you men

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2015, 07:44:34 pm »
Is this whole topic a big trolling ?

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2015, 09:13:36 pm »
At start it wasn't supposed to. Kelin started this because he thaught UV was overbashed, more than what they deserved.