Password:

Topic: Khans in FO2  (Read 3305 times)

lil bitch

• bitch
    • View Profile
Khans in FO2
« on: April 12, 2016, 12:04:00 am »
I heard about it and it made me laugh

"it seemed pretty funny when a character with 70 hp was screaming at hub about "how he will destroy us all"" -a quote from a friend of mine who's been playing for 2 years

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Khans in FO2
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 04:29:57 am »
That's not us though, that's fanboys.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 06:55:47 am »
Lol that Khan's hype is never fucking ending story :D
There's almost everyday someone who tries to insult them or copy them. I didnt know it goes so far, that people do it in other games.
GUN FOR HIRE

lil bitch

• bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 07:22:17 am »
I heard it was Donnie screamign in the Hub with a regular shotgun lol r Khans just really shitty at FO2 or smth

Leftover

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 11:57:05 am »
Ye, it was Donnie Darko. Looks like he moved from reloaded to fo2.
btw. the Khans in fo2 are some polish schoolboys gang, silly copy of the Rogues. Now faction is for sale - http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=17179.0 :D

Ricky

• what the fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 12:32:37 am »
While 70 hp in FO2 is indeed decent on the start, it doesn't really mean anything. Especially when they used builds from Reloaded there (which is wrong on so many levels, I've meet like 5 or 6 people from Reloaded after the no-loot update with builds from there, I had to explain that it doesn't work that way AT ALL lol). Neverthless, it was fucking funny to see a blacksuit with a shotgun talking about how shitty all the factions are, and OF COURSE insulting random people. Such a great start.

And about The Khans gang from FO2 - it was on faction list for a decent amount of time, went unactive some time ago. It was currently reactivated tho - a few good players and newbs play there together. They're still way better than Khans from Reloaded if you ask me ::)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2016, 10:02:27 am »
@Michael - Man, I must of really worried you if you had to make a post about my one and only appearance in Fonline 2... As I stated in the hub, I was only checking it out. But I guess your teeth were jittering so much that you didnt hear me. "It seemed pretty funny when a character with 70hp was screaming at hub aout how he will destroy us all"... Well clearly your friend isn't as stupid as you since he found the intended humor.

@Ricky - As I explained previously, I was obviously kidding. I know nothing about the factions in Fo2 and neither do I care to know. I tried out the game and I found it incredibly boring. Sorry.

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2016, 01:57:59 pm »
First of all who cares about fo2 here and even more who cares about khans on fo2 ?
I suggest to delet this topic :)

Praise the sun!!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Rancor

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2016, 10:15:35 pm »
Yall heard it wrong, khans arn't  on FO2, they are npc's getting farmed on fo2. jesus christ.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2016, 09:47:41 am »
Yall heard it wrong, khans arn't  on FO2, they are npc's getting farmed on fo2. jesus christ.

Same as here on reloaded :D:D:D

lil bitch

• bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2016, 10:09:20 am »

Yeah idk why Kilgore added shitty npcs to Reloaded like the Khans

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2016, 04:43:45 pm »

Yeah idk why Kilgore added shitty npcs to Reloaded like the Khans
As a meatbags?

Praise the sun!!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2016, 10:10:30 pm »
Projecting much?
In Maintenance Mode.