Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4860 on: December 11, 2015, 09:56:13 am »
cry more...

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4861 on: December 11, 2015, 10:29:56 am »
Gj Yuno, you have posted 2 simple screens  and then 4 UV came to bark.  ;)

we just like swarm, on forum we are swarming too.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4862 on: December 11, 2015, 10:56:27 am »
Feel the wrath of the SKVLL POWER God.
My name is UV, for we are many!
GUN FOR HIRE

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4863 on: December 11, 2015, 11:22:04 am »
go away from me, swarm.  ;)

fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4864 on: December 11, 2015, 12:08:43 pm »
go away from me, swarm.  ;)

Lol, that was good :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #4865 on: December 11, 2015, 11:14:40 pm »
c4

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #4866 on: December 12, 2015, 12:46:39 am »
c4

Well it's not about c4.
It's about this

and this

Spoiler: show

You had twice as many people and no one was killed by our c4.
You even let Daryl to backstab us, too bad he died even before you started the action ;).

That was fun

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4867 on: December 12, 2015, 01:04:10 am »
You had twice as many people and no one was killed by our c4.
You even let Daryl to backstab us, too bad he died even before you started the action ;).

The Klamath battle was some good action but otherwise you led a small-scale backstab operation and picked off the survivors from our clashes with the uv and blow it up like your hot shit? Don't see any of your flags on any towns after tonights battles but I did see you poor boys running out with the loot instead of staying for the action more than once, also teach yuno to loot after the battles, embarassing for Reloaded as a whole when the other servers see shit like that.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #4868 on: December 12, 2015, 01:22:20 am »

The Klamath battle was some good action but otherwise you led a small-scale backstab operation and picked off the survivors from our clashes with the uv and blow it up like your hot shit? Don't see any of your flags on any towns after tonights battles but I did see you poor boys running out with the loot instead of staying for the action more than once, also teach yuno to loot after the battles, embarassing for Reloaded as a whole when the other servers see shit like that.

You forget that we fought 3 times in Klamath. The first one was a kind of "draw", the second and the third was our victory. It is not about TC and Flags. What is the point for us to take a town when it will be taken back by uv during the night ?

The survivors of your clashes ?
well on this screen they were 11+1 sneaker somewhere

on this screen 8 uv killed by us. I would say that sacrificing 10-12 of khans for 4 UVs is kinda inequal.

If you talk about BH it's called: timing. And it was really nasty.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 01:24:28 am by Urukhai »

Bison

« Reply #4869 on: December 12, 2015, 02:08:57 am »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4870 on: December 12, 2015, 02:21:34 am »

It is not about TC and Flags.

:facepalm

Yep... here we go.

There are a couple of battles earlier this evening when you first tried to get Redding that you seem to have forgot aswell Uruk, but you went to start the Klamath timer instead? At the same time TC and flags doesnt matter?

There where some fine action tonight and there's no reason to be a UV spic about it, start a timer and its obviously about flags and tc and also stop these ridiculous claims we sided with the UV. Your just pissing yourself in the face.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4871 on: December 12, 2015, 02:47:17 am »
You really think we care about towns, especially when wipe is 2-3 weeks away? Also someone's salty from getting penetrated hard today  ::)

There where some fine action tonight and there's no reason to be a UV spic about it, start a timer and its obviously about flags and tc and also stop these ridiculous claims we sided with the UV. Your just pissing yourself in the face.
It's confirmed. They allied with UV to attempt to stop us :D

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #4872 on: December 12, 2015, 03:50:27 am »
It's confirmed. They allied with UV to attempt to stop us :D

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #4873 on: December 12, 2015, 03:52:27 am »

dirty tactics, I wouldnt be so proud of backstabs, c4, teamspeak scouting, and taking screens with the uv we killed. I wish you better actions in the future, something you could be proud of

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4874 on: December 12, 2015, 04:23:05 am »
Thanks for the HPA btw  ;D

Bison should bring his APA next time since he's such a "prO"

dirty tactics, I wouldnt be so proud of backstabs, c4, teamspeak scouting, and taking screens with the uv we killed. I wish you better actions in the future, something you could be proud of
C4 isn't dirty tactics. Few can only make C4 useful with detonating at the right time. Also it made perfect sense for the team that has half the numbers of the enemy team to use C4...BTW you guys had way better gear and numbers and still managed to lose. I feel sorry for you Sharky, a player like you has potential PvP skills but sadly joined such a shitty group. Same goes with Coach and Gimper
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 04:32:01 am by Yuno-Gasai »