May 04, 2024, 04:54:31 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: fast relogger  (Read 1866 times)

akumadio

• View Profile
fast relogger
« on: March 28, 2014, 10:57:49 am »
after i looted the locker in warehouse i died and when i came back this guy tuco looted my body and was in combat. when he died he fast relogged to his alt jesse and looted "my" power armor
since this isnt the first time im reporting it now.
there is also a bug because when you loot somone the power armor doesnt appear in the to loot list

gnjisa

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: fast relogger
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 12:04:41 pm »
Tuco Salamanca and Jessie Pinkman are mine.

On daily basis, I am soloing the Slags in the WH to loot the end container. It is true that I use Jessie to aid me in my PVE efforts.

According to the rule here

Here is a list of some actions that we consider unfair and illegal in the game. If you're spotting someone violating the rules, feel free to message an Administrator by typing: +requesthelp <message>.

Using multilog or bypassing relog timer in order to gain an advantage in PvP activities. Also includes scouting and looting.

and since at that time neither Tuco nor Jessie were engaged in PVP with akumadio there, who was just waiting for my combat with multiple Slags to end so he can "blue-suit vulture" the good stuff (he does that every day, which is perfectly legal) I don't consider using my alt to pick up my other character stuff to be action against the rules.

Since there was no PVP between akumadio and me, in this case my alts were not used either for PVP-related looting nor scouting.

Since akumadio of course was able to vulture Tuco for that armor later on (which is fine, regardless of what I think of such players), at least now he can stop crying about it, but IMO the rules were not breached.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 06:13:04 pm »
Using multilog or bypassing relog timer in order to gain an advantage in PvP activities. Also includes scouting and looting.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 06:41:28 pm »
Yep!

gnjisa

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 07:08:06 pm »
"scouting and looting" as in PVP scouting and PVP looting.

That means there has been NO PvP situation whatsoever between my alts and other PC.

Admins, can we clarify this please.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 07:17:23 pm by gnjisa »

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 11:11:25 pm »
The warehouse is pvp and pve, to me as soon as there is a player in the map and you use fast relog to loot-scout, it is fast relogging, since you're abusing the fact that you have many chars.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 01:12:43 am »
You are a little pathetic, gnjisa, and you are playing on words. You fastrelogged to loot some stuff you looted from a dead player in a PVP zone. If GM say you are right, it mean any player with duallog or even tripplelog can loot the shit on the ground in a TC just because he didn't participate the fight. It's allowed to try it with 1 character, not 2 as you did. Admit you are not playing fair.

And dualloging should be punishable by ban in any situation, because you don't need it.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2014, 10:26:08 am »
The moment he looted items from another player the situation started to be PvP and it's not allowed.

Also, some people mistake "The Thunderdome" as "cheat reporting subforum" lately, then they get pissed off when nobody cares about it.
Most of the time I don't care what's going on in this forum section so all reports should be made via private message.