May 03, 2024, 08:25:52 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: about my character that disappeared again  (Read 5879 times)

akira br13

Re: about my character that disappeared again
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2017, 10:56:43 am »

akira br13

MSN Messenger - carloslguedini@hotmail.com
View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)

Re: my character disapeared from game
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 02:21:21 AM »
QuoteModifyRemove
No..no..i understand what you say but believe me.the character was in game i read all books and tested in combat few times and logged out to switch screen size and back,then hes gonne without anny change .lv64 with 1 implant and all books.if  had happened to some khans and the wasteland would be fuunier ,you know..
Modify message
Report to moderator   
Gimper
Supporter

Harbinger of Armageddon
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: my character disapeared from game
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 05:23:04 AM »
Awgy, he is telling the truth. There is a new bug going around that makes characters just... disappear. *Poof*. No joke, I was chatting with Kilgore about it, so its definitely a real issue.

bish001

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2017, 10:58:12 am »
i will just ignore the IDIOTS that talk shit before read the others 2 posts about,but i have to say that you guys saying have no sense.i wont write agian so just READ IT.i explain in detail what happened.
And about the ts old spark I DONT WANT TO JOIN THE KHANS OK?I DONT WANT TO POST NOTHING IN KHAN PAGE,I ONLY WANT TO CHAT TO SOME PEOLPLE THAT PLAY WITH YOU.IM HAPPY PLAYING IN ULTRA VIOLENCE,THANKS.

Wow, you expect people to believe you didn't make a mistake when you cant even put together a basic sentence? For your information I read all your posts about the subject and I have came to the same conclusion... The Fault Was On YOUR Part!
Stop crying like a bitch and make a new character... you cry over pixels and your own mistake end of....

P.S After full stop (period) use Uppercase letter retard....

akira br13

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2017, 11:03:14 am »
hey bish001 i will ask you to keep your opinion to yourself,theres nothing you can help here.
please dont waste my time.

DR7

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2017, 11:22:47 am »
Just ban this cancer xD

bish001

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2017, 11:30:22 am »
hey bish001 i will ask you to keep your opinion to yourself,theres nothing you can help here.

why don't you take your own advice... You made mistake deal with it noob. Stop crying on forum, also you don't have to make multiple posts on same subject....
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 11:34:18 am by bish001 »

OldSparky

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2017, 11:45:08 am »

why don't you take your own advice... You made mistake deal with it noob. Stop crying on forum, also you don't have to make multiple posts on same subject....
Dunno how about you, bish, but I think he wants to get banned on the forum.

akira br13

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2017, 11:59:11 am »
you realy dont need to ban me ..i will quit playing this shit.not everybody here are spoiled european child who lives under the parents wings and spend all day making stupid posts about a real bug.i know what i do ,i dont have to prove you shit anything.Thats just a shit game i like to play in free time ,what i dont have much cause i need to work and give attention to relatives you know.
i dont want to waste my time with you anymore.
have a nice asshole life making trouble in forums shitheads.I hope that happen to you too.

OldSparky

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2017, 12:12:52 pm »
you realy dont need to ban me ..i will quit playing this shit.not everybody here are spoiled european child who lives under the parents wings and spend all day making stupid posts about a real bug.i know what i do ,i dont have to prove you shit anything.Thats just a shit game i like to play in free time ,what i dont have much cause i need to work and give attention to relatives you know.
i dont want to waste my time with you anymore.
have a nice asshole life making trouble in forums shitheads.I hope that happen to you too.
You believed bullshit because someone claimed "they talked with Kilgore about this". I don't need to know shit about your real life and you don't need to make it personal on EU ppl. So you're just acting like a shithead because you're mad because YOU can't figure out what YOU did wrong. If you really decided to quit, good riddance. No one will care.

akira br13

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2017, 12:59:35 pm »
you make me sure youre an idiot ,dont take that faction thing too far you know..we are all players of a game .
i dont know you,never played or talked to you in game,i guess you dont know me too you are just making your show.i will ask you again to dont post any bulshit anymore.IM NOT ASKING YOUR OPINION HERE.if i did any mistake as YOU IMAGINE in your troublesome mind,i do want to know ,but for now..you are not from the game staff afaik.SO YOU CANT HELP,WHY ARE YOU MAKING TROUBLE?you have any prove or reason to realy belive in what youre saying?PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME>IM ASKING SOMEONE OF THE ADMINISTRATION ABOUT AN ANSWER AND THATS IT.
IM NOT HERE TO TO GIVE YOU ATTENTION SPARK.GO ENJOY THE GAME, THERES NOTHING HERE ABOUT YOU.
THANK YOU PAL.

OldSparky

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2017, 01:13:36 pm »
you make me sure youre an idiot ,dont take that faction thing too far you know..we are all players of a game .
i dont know you,never played or talked to you in game,i guess you dont know me too you are just making your show.i will ask you again to dont post any bulshit anymore.IM NOT ASKING YOUR OPINION HERE.if i did any mistake as YOU IMAGINE in your troublesome mind,i do want to know ,but for now..you are not from the game staff afaik.SO YOU CANT HELP,WHY ARE YOU MAKING TROUBLE?you have any prove or reason to realy belive in what youre saying?PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME>IM ASKING SOMEONE OF THE ADMINISTRATION ABOUT AN ANSWER AND THATS IT.
IM NOT HERE TO TO GIVE YOU ATTENTION SPARK.GO ENJOY THE GAME, THERES NOTHING HERE ABOUT YOU.
THANK YOU PAL.
It was never about me. Actually you are being attention-whore right now. So how about you stop being an absolute cunt about it and actually listen to input of much more experienced people than yourself and instead of bitching to everyone and calling names because you can't even reroll properly.

sam.hyde

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2017, 01:20:20 pm »
stop crying you fucked up reroll and your character probably won't be restored  :facepalm
Spoiler: show

akira br13

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2017, 01:40:28 pm »

Administrator

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Offline)
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: akira br13 on: December 18, 2016, 12:05:14 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete
Quote from: akira br13 on December 18, 2016, 10:03:58 AM
ok sorry kilgore..i was kind o desperated ...you know.hes name was bill hatfield,i logged of to change screen size and then when log back he was gonne and i tried to log so many times with no sucess.hes name is avaiable for registration i tried .

How many characters with that name did you register and deleted? I see four. I need to know which one is the character you want back.

akira br13

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2017, 01:48:39 pm »
as i said stop snooping around others talk ..you have the bitch behavior here ..what you want ?attention from everybody?ohh you know all about the game,dont you?FUCK YOU.
 DONT FUCK MY PATIENCE ASSHOLE

akira br13

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2017, 01:51:04 pm »

Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:14:13 AM »
What are you even talking about? Were you trying to handle something via PM and now you moved it to forum?

yes ,the last contact was in december,he has been online since but no answer,can you help here?i cant stant idiots you know ...

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2017, 02:06:14 pm »
Hey Xoen br13

did ur cow disapear too?