May 10, 2024, 07:17:45 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: New Reno Hookers Union  (Read 2622 times)

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: New Reno Hookers Union
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2015, 10:54:30 am »
For this day making a new one faction is pointless. Most of active old players are merged with their oppositions. We have UV with international kids (or old childish guys), Khans as mix of old expierienced players and players which don't know nothing about their builds, and other teams playing from time to time like Young Killers/Muhosransk, Riot Team and Desert Wanderers (propably both stopped playing here).

Why we have this situation here?
Reloaded is based on FOnline:2238 game and we have here same players like few years ago. Some of them (especially leaders) are bored and the rest of them just want to play in PvP style - there's no matter with who and what team.

FOnline needs fresh air.
TC without hours to take, Reno locker, Warehouse dungeon - this is the only activities here. Sure, we have also chatters at Hub's entrance. I have some ideas for it, but for today only two hands without time to realise them. This FOnline also have dark fame whith bots.

Multifaction wars?
Yes, this is possible on this source but TC have to be take by... NPC factions. We have too large space between new players and old veterans to keep this activity like it is at the moment.

Anyway it's good when new factions are trying play here. They are the foundations of keeping this server alive.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2015, 01:55:17 am »

Ten dolla 4 sucky sucky

i charge only 5 dolla for the sucky

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2015, 05:26:51 am »

Ten dolla 4 sucky sucky

i charge only 5 dolla for the sucky

I charge non, flamer fuel is free for all hookers.