May 10, 2024, 04:41:59 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Looking for faction  (Read 2738 times)

Napalm

• View Profile
Re: Looking for faction
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2016, 01:34:36 pm »
Ninja is a troll member sent by Khans. Playing for long time here and never come for actions. Yesterday told me he is ready to craft t2. For fuck sake. I dont waste my time with this anymore. Good luck!

CannonFodder

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2016, 02:51:13 pm »
looking to volenteer in a faction, PM I have Characters and PvP ready, Friendly

Have you Khansidered the wastelands most beloved and noob-friendly fakshun?! huehue.

Seriously man, haven't talked to you in ages. Give me a shout if you want to roll with Khans.

TKs-Cannon (formerly CannonReloaded of Poor Mongols, BSG, ..and that stint in Reilly's Rangers end of last session)

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 05:18:01 am »
About Ninja, contact Jeff when u true ready for pvp, then I can check your situation again. You are with us since Sep 18 and yesterday you told me u are ready to craft t2. I have members who start play with us for a couple days. They follow our instructions and they are ready right now, full of gear, drugs etc and helping in operations. I invite noobs to join us, they are free to play the game as they want, take their time...etc, np. But your case is too much, you also dont give a fuck for simple informations. For me you are troll as I said. Lets see, if u want return, proof that... because I wont to see u again in ts if not ready. Whats the difference to be a part of UV for a long time? Nothing... so, thats it.