May 21, 2024, 07:23:51 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: mega power fist knockdown  (Read 1462 times)

Rodherz

• View Profile
mega power fist knockdown
« on: September 12, 2013, 02:58:41 am »
it should be a nerf knockdown on mega power fist...there's a gay(ops, guy) who is knocking me down(even with combat armor mkII) since the start of combat 'till the end, when there's no chance of moving back...and you get killed ! so it gets easy for you to pump it up the close combat skill, get a power fist and murder anyone immediately when enters the map. I know the weapons has the Knockback perk but it should be a chance to character gets up and run or attack. This is getting annoying:-X

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: mega power fist knockdown
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 05:35:57 am »
It is heavy handed. With mp he have 100% to kd you every time he hit you. With in your face and high ac they are very annoying but this is how they should work. With those advantage mele characters would be useless. You have to shoot him down before Bruce lee or mike Tyson will run next to you. :) if you can't kill him just ruuuuuuun bitch ruuuuuun

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvTOIDei7ew&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkvTOIDei7ew#

impsy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 07:02:56 pm »
Yea Rodherz sometimes you just gotta run away ;)

Wallace

• Not a bug. It's a feature...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 02:50:06 am »
Not to mention that mega power fist is a rare enough weapon that it should max out the advantage of K.D. from H.H.

I remember that once in FO you could K.D. people only using bare hands and now we got this balanced. The pugilist i might lose this high tier unarmed weapon so 95% K.D. punches have a "high" cost already.

Everything fits just fine imho.
Desert Drifters

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 06:23:48 am »
Another "I've died, please nerf!" thread. The answer is no.