May 06, 2024, 12:57:55 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Cattle prod Overload  (Read 5137 times)

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
Re: Cattle prod Overload
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 04:54:30 pm »
About crits: http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Unarmed

About SCP: so far i like the idea to change it range to 2 hexes, maybe some changes in dmg and burst mode.

Wouldn't it be possible to make the swing 1hex and the thrust 2hex?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 05:14:22 pm by Sperber »

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2014, 04:59:38 pm »
facepalm!
there is only swing and thrust! no stab anyway MPF sould also have the overcharge ability cos it is also doing electric damage and its the highest tier of useless meleeweapons... considered to any kinde of highend weapon it is powerless

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2014, 05:05:15 pm »
This sounds really interesting, maybe a way to finally balance meelee. This or make cattle prod hit on 2 hex and supersledge on 3 hex.

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2014, 05:15:32 pm »
maybe a way to finally balance meelee.
Not even close. :P

And 3hex for super sledge is kinda silly.

Paladin-ryan

• Yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2014, 10:48:06 pm »
What about a way to way to do VATS in melee and Overload causing you some damage, but has a higher crit. chance?

And maybe Melee taking up less AP.

E.g. Running towards an enemy, you can overload their arm (Crit. skill) and stop them from firing. Then their leg and stop them from running.

I haven't used much melee, I am really sorry if these suggestions are stupid.

Also, with the 50% chance to not hit when 1hex away, what about if:
5 hexes away - 15% chance for them to miss.
4 Hexes - 30%
3 Hexes - 45%
2 Hexes- 60%
1 Hex - 75%

After all, the only people who could really risk it that close would be bursters, and if they're gonna miss they might want to run away. Cripple the leg, and you have a severe battle going on.

Just a suggestion, I'm not very good with melee so if stupid, sorry.

EDIT: I didn't want to spam a new topic with so many melee suggestions going on, and as it's related to overload and a lot of your ideas would work extremely well anyway, I thought to place here. Just delete it if it's placed wrong.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 10:50:12 pm by Paladin-ryan »
For the Future!

Paladin-ryan

• Yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2014, 12:40:27 am »
The closer they'd get, the more dangerous they are. However, there is also the danger of being hit. Aim for the leg, and slow 'em down. Hack their arms and they couldn't hit you. Or burst or rapid fire and take 'em out. or knockback weapons.

They'd be ways to stop 'em. and if they got close enough to you, well, it's their advantage. They got past your defences, and they got into their advantage (E.g. sniper would be better further away from a burster).

But, Y'know, if it's too powerful tweak it a lot.

Actually, I used that for PvP, of course PvE would have to be taken into account, as well as people using Melee and bursts as well as changing stats.
For the Future!