May 08, 2024, 11:35:14 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: The Ultra Violence - International Faction  (Read 3434 times)

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Re: The Ultra Violence - International Faction
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2016, 02:29:41 pm »
And fresh replies show the real image of this faction.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2016, 04:03:16 pm »
Skull power skull  pride :)
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2016, 06:38:18 pm »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2016, 06:46:20 pm »
YOU are the rainbow not us :)
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2016, 07:46:48 pm »
i play this game many years... i see when people prepering characters on wm or moving near town sek character (different zone) or who is using whot char how he move how he play... like i say your skill is still the same... 2 years the same... 3min to change char... not 2 or some times 1:30... we paying with rulez your friend rulez... not like u and your friends from fraction... u say we lose its notmal when swarm... but tell me how many times u win with your real frakcions members?? when u lose u bagg all server to help u... and u will se u will do the same think like allways... your friends will leve and UV will recrit more and again u willl be crying about numbers... u allways fucked up this server... "propaganda" - you use words but you dont know what they mean...
We do not fast relog or scout on duallog, we do play by rules, about swarm let me quote a classic ( UV leader BTW)
let me Quote Classic on this one

Quote from: Napalm on September 14, 2015, 01:59:31 PM
Tell me a name from a faction who never did swarm. A faction who scot enemies and check how many they are to bring exactly the same number of players. Tell me please, I want to know, maybe UV can be like them, ha-ha.

Complain swarm this game is a mistake. There is always a solution. Be strong to survive or give up. Most give up, the strong survive. It was not easy to UV survive. Every faction has bad times.

It seems that only Khans survive, but they just here in the forum propagandizing and lying in HUB smoking marijuana.
End of quote

You asked for PvP we provided, all this Butt Hurt is from the fact that you stopped winning all the time. And Rainbow BS cmon BSG are no longer playing those 2 ppl are just left their tag because I am not such asshole to force them to change it, rest is playing under Social Warriors tag, so calling us "Rainbow" is like calling Chessboard or a Panda Bear a rainbow, 2 colors do not make rainbow.

All factions are fighting under their own flags, Khans under Khan flag, UV under UV flag, SW under SW flag... but the problem with SW is same as with TTTLA it will disband beacouse those people were many enemies before they joined together to slay the hatered UV, it will disband beacouse its many people with many different roots, give Social Warriors 2 weeks to a month and they will vanish from the server, same as BBS and TTTLA which is still the same factiones (people/roots) in Social Warriors

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2016, 02:43:12 pm »
records? make screenshots? for what? waste of time. u and rem have permision to do what u want in game.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2016, 02:56:07 pm »
records? make screenshots? for what? waste of time. u and rem have permision to do what u want in game.

cry more blease

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2016, 03:16:18 pm »
STOP THIS SHIT! RESPECT FACTIONS ANNOUCEMENTS. WHERE IS KILGORE KURWA???

Its all start because I post here "If you want epic actions, join us".

I think its UV place to propaganda, we have rights to do it here. I dont insult none, I did everything here with respect. So, move your ass from here. UV members, just ignore them now and wait for Kilgore to clear this shit. Request him to do it if possible. We need order. Go forum pvp if u want. No insults, No forum, Only pvp please!

Thats all.