May 15, 2024, 10:14:47 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: My suggestion thread.  (Read 3825 times)

Tomowolf

• "You rules really begin to annoy me..."
    • View Profile
My suggestion thread.
« on: September 02, 2013, 02:41:20 pm »
First of all, those suggestion's aren't lazy ass tons of shit brick I've made on toilet, and this is NOT BUTTHURT, I want to make the game more comfortable for you players, thats why I start this topic.

Crafting&Others
Make tier 0 guns cost less resources (at least half, 10mm pistol 5 metal parts? please)
Make tier 1 guns sellable at shops (you can sell explosive rockets but not m60, why?)
Lower prices of blueprints from tier 2 drugs (12k for normal stimpak, but 12k for ss, but 3k for jet, I don't get it)
Lower price of useless mercs like ghoul with spear or dogs.
Lower price of that goddamn tent.
Lower resources needed for those lockers (hq materials aren't fun, and you mgiht use them to craft avengers than a new locker and make a carpet)

PVP: (WARNING, I might be considered as noob there but please, at least read it and comment)
Make walking with m60 in TB cost 2 action points (it has no minuses in TB, but in rt it does)
(RESERVED)

PVE:
Goddamn, make Human npc encounters give 5x more experience, because it's ridiculous it's more easily to kill 3 rats than 1 raider and it gives same experience points!
(2238 DEV's were about disagree with me ,because they told that you get loot, but wtf kind of loot is mausr pistol and spear)
Drop random drugs from more encounters (lowtier drugs)
Drop high tier drugs from Enclave, Bounty Hunters.
Remove reputation for shooting at Enclave in encounters (in future maybe), it has no sense then and you need to use tricks to kill them and take their guns, might be disscussion on this

Perks&Traits:
(RESERVED)

In game nick : ****.

• View Profile
Re: My suggestion thread.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 03:14:49 pm »
Make tier 0 guns cost less resources (at least half, 10mm pistol 5 metal parts? please)
The metal part is a bad example. Mines are safe, ore respawns almost instantly, it weights little, you can mine till you exceed your carry weight 2x.
Metal parts are practically free  in unlimited numbers, same for alloys.
What's wrong is that it is easier to make a metal armor then a leather armor (not even talking about mk2).
For a metal armor you need to find and kill just one brahmin - for a leather armor 5 golden geckos and get a perk from a unguarded town. That's just wrong.

The rest is ok.
I myself would suggest looking into shop. Most are full of stuff, it takes 20 seconds just to scroll down the list, some items can't be sold (like the m60) and some shops don't seem to buy anything. I was in S.Francisco and all that I could sell where SEC (I had metal armors, laser pistols, all sort of ammo, plasma 'nades, some drugs and some random 'schmeltz')
I may be broke, but I ain't broken (just twisted).

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 06:21:57 pm »
First of all, those suggestion's aren't lazy ass tons of shit brick I've made on toilet, and this is NOT BUTTHURT, I want to make the game more comfortable for you players, thats why I start this topic.

Crafting&Others
Make tier 0 guns cost less resources (at least half, 10mm pistol 5 metal parts? please) - No
Make tier 1 guns sellable at shops (you can sell explosive rockets but not m60, why?) - Vendors dont need junk items
Lower prices of blueprints from tier 2 drugs (12k for normal stimpak, but 12k for ss, but 3k for jet, I don't get it) - Get more money
Lower price of useless mercs like ghoul with spear or dogs. - Get more money
Lower price of that goddamn tent. - No
Lower resources needed for those lockers (hq materials aren't fun, and you mgiht use them to craft avengers than a new locker and make a carpet) - No

PVP: (WARNING, I might be considered as noob there but please, at least read it and comment)
Make walking with m60 in TB cost 2 action points (it has no minuses in TB, but in rt it does) - So use it
(RESERVED)

PVE:
Goddamn, make Human npc encounters give 5x more experience, because it's ridiculous it's more easily to kill 3 rats than 1 raider and it gives same experience points!
(2238 DEV's were about disagree with me ,because they told that you get loot, but wtf kind of loot is mausr pistol and spear)
Drop random drugs from more encounters (lowtier drugs) -No,  Easy craftable/buyable
Drop high tier drugs from Enclave, Bounty Hunters. - No, They are in shops
Remove reputation for shooting at Enclave in encounters (in future maybe), it has no sense then and you need to use tricks to kill them and take their guns, might be disscussion on this - Use tricks

Perks&Traits:
(RESERVED)

Tomowolf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 06:29:24 pm »
Your post seems like a bad joke or trying to make me angry, but no, thanks.
You didn't even give arguments out, so sorry.
About "use tricks", okay I can use, but most of players won't know about em, I don't care then
About you saying they dont need junk items
but sure they need 3000 explosive rockets.

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 06:34:08 pm »
Your post seems like a bad joke or trying to make me angry, but no, thanks.
You didn't even give arguments out, so sorry.
About "use tricks", okay I can use, but most of players won't know about em, I don't care then
About you saying they dont need junk items
but sure they need 3000 explosive rockets.

No need to arguments to bad ideas.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 04:39:55 am »
I'll just go with the 5x more XP

sick of raiders only giving 85 while ghouls are easier to kill and give 165

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 06:27:34 am »
I think changing reputation loss at kill not per shot would be much better solution than just changing to not losing at all

Tomowolf

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 02:17:28 pm »
I think changing reputation loss at kill not per shot would be much better solution than just changing to not losing at all
Yes, thats a pretty good idea, I forgot to write about it ;-).

BTW DocAN, no I gave ideas with arguments nd you can't even said why they're bad, no arguments so you're just troll posting there.

Heartquake

• In control.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 02:27:22 pm »
Remove reputation for shooting at Enclave in encounters (in future maybe), it has no sense then and you need to use tricks to kill them and take their guns, might be disscussion on this

Pure gem, you kill bunch of people and it doesn't make sense that they become hostile... yeah. I'm literally blinded by your logic.

Tomowolf

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 02:37:33 pm »

Pure gem, you kill bunch of people and it doesn't make sense that they become hostile... yeah. I'm literally blinded by your logic.
It was like that on 2238 before, after aLL extra buffs they had (imba crits, uber resistances), tell me is there a point to fight them in full eq when you know you'll lose? Or just abuse them in bluesuits and cripple hands/drop weapons?

Heartquake

• In control.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 02:55:58 pm »
Dumb and exploitable AI applies to just about any encounter, if you wish for Enclave to be non-hostile no matter what, they will be just more easily abused. Same tricks and strategies apply.

They might be a bit weaker, but an organized group of players already can deal with them just fine. Some few turn based builds have no problems at all, real time more difficult, but that has always been the case with encounters.

edit: In a sense they already were made weaker, since Kilgore (or Cubik2k?) made critical calculation based on each bullet and disabled bypasses on burst making Enclave no longer that powerful.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 03:11:20 pm by Heartquake »

Tomowolf

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 03:39:34 pm »
Dumb and exploitable AI applies to just about any encounter, if you wish for Enclave to be non-hostile no matter what, they will be just more easily abused. Same tricks and strategies apply.

They might be a bit weaker, but an organized group of players already can deal with them just fine. Some few turn based builds have no problems at all, real time more difficult, but that has always been the case with encounters.

edit: In a sense they already were made weaker, since Kilgore (or Cubik2k?) made critical calculation based on each bullet and disabled bypasses on burst making Enclave no longer that powerful.
bursting enclave dudes with jhp ammo is nothing, the problem comes with 2x aimed shot from plasma rifle dude, gatling is also shit even if crit, because all time you need to wear tesla (it even won't help agaisnt that plasma)

Heartquake

• In control.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 03:53:08 pm »
I guess we have a different perspective then, I remember the only problem of them doing insane critical hits on burst.

Tomowolf

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013, 03:57:03 pm »
I guess we have a different perspective then, I remember the only problem of them doing insane critical hits on burst.
Character with 5 luck and man of steel was enough to kill em (2 characters) but it was when you had no reputation on them. Still plasma crits were insane, and RT fight was no-go, you just couldn't go there, or they could just kill you in seconds, they got 500 hp not 300.