May 17, 2024, 02:34:32 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Weapons...Armors?  (Read 3079 times)

Sonicfan2015

• View Profile
Weapons...Armors?
« on: December 03, 2015, 07:46:41 pm »
Hey guys i want to find some weapons or armors but i can't know where are can be
pls help me for finding good weapon and armor i was have a shovel and other stuff but i lost because i get killed
WHERE I WILL FIND SOME WEAPONS OR ARMORS I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT QUESTS SOME PLACES WHERE I CAN FIND! :'(

Agent M

• View Profile
Re: Weapons...Armors?
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 08:41:44 pm »
If you have good lockpick skill (and / or lockpicks / expanded lockpicks) you can hunt footlockers in random encounters. Footlockers can be found in city squares with enemies. Sometimes the footlockers are surrounded by bear traps, so be careful. They can be disarmed using the traps skill. It is also good to have Treasure hunter perk, it helps you to find more items. And if you find blueprints and have sufficient profession levels, you can craft guns and armors yourself.

And don't worry about getting killed and losing stuff. It happens to everyone. It sucks in the beginning, but sooner or later you will have tons of way better stuff. Set up a tent camp and store important items there. And remember to never bring anyone there. Never. Just don't do it. In FOnline many players are ruthless and will kill you and steal all your valuable items, so trust no-one. If you want to bring another player to your tent, make a second tent where you keep nothing valuable.

I hope this helps you to get started. :)

Sonicfan2015

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 12:09:18 pm »
OK,i'm gonna steal they things and kill before they steal my items, BTW,how i'm going to make a tent camp? maybe i need do something

Also some of the guys to steal will be hard if they had a better armor and weapon I'm gonna try this ;)

EDIT:I can't do this the reason why is because when i steal someone on the some city or whatever i got killed THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!
i'm done...please give some weapons and caps i can't hold this anymore :'(
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 12:38:56 pm by Sonicfan2015 »

zinthos

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2015, 01:00:27 pm »
how god damn hard is it to read the forum and wiki

Sonicfan2015

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2015, 10:09:40 pm »
OK 250 caps a pistol and robe ::)

now someone please come to the game and give me some armor because i'm losting a control >:(

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2015, 10:10:36 pm »

now someone please come to the game and give me some armor because i'm losting a control >:(
If you can't read go lose your control and go back to school.

Sonicfan2015

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2015, 10:29:48 pm »

If you can't read go lose your control and go back to school.
what... go back to your school and go to the 1st grade once again 8)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:31:24 pm by Sonicfan2015 »

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2015, 05:09:30 am »
Is this some Beggars Faction being launched recently?

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2015, 07:09:19 pm »
Is this some Beggars Faction being launched recently?

porbably Wichura coorperation Inc.

Struan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2015, 12:28:56 am »
A new agressive breed of panhandler. It's an epidemic in the U.S. and seems it has spread over seas as well. Time to close all air and sea ports before the infection gets out of control. The end of days is upon us. 

CrazyEyes

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2015, 08:30:06 pm »
I think most people call those "panhandlers" children. This guy obviously can't be older than twelve, it's evident in the content of his posts. Flat refusal to help oneself is a common symptom I've noticed that someone is a child, because they expect to be helped by adults. And then there's the melodrama and gross exaggeration of incredibly minor problems.

FireFlare

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2015, 09:32:37 pm »
Well obviously, Wasteland is harsh?

Vehemence

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2015, 09:39:59 pm »
OK,i'm gonna steal they things and kill before they steal my items, BTW,how i'm going to make a tent camp? maybe i need do something

Also some of the guys to steal will be hard if they had a better armor and weapon I'm gonna try this ;)

EDIT:I can't do this the reason why is because when i steal someone on the some city or whatever i got killed THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!
i'm done...please give some weapons and caps i can't hold this anymore :'(

Nervous breakdown.

I am crying.  ;D ;D ;D