May 04, 2024, 02:00:52 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Child Friendly Game  (Read 1629 times)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
Child Friendly Game
« on: September 01, 2016, 08:38:51 pm »
Hi. My name is Donnie Darko. If you have a problem with my last name its because you're racist.
I will not tolerate anymore disgusting behavior from this community. The words n***** and f***** are toxic and cancerous (no offense to people with cancer I pray for you everyday *i don't mean to offend atheists*)
I propose that we remove chat log completely and especially radio 0. Nothing but toxic mean words from a community of savages (not racist btw I'm good person).
I also propose that we ban guns and deaths because thats unsafe and can really damage a child's mind. These death animations are completely over the top and violent and they're is absolutely no need for it.

Any encounters with enemies now must be solved with hugs and gifts.
No more making fun of faction names either! Names such as Ultra Virgins, Social Justice Warriors (even though theres nothing wrong with that Im a strong SJW myself) and Khunts should be met with immediate ban because it can very well trigger myself or another member of this community... Think about the children!

Einherjar

Re: Child Friendly Game
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 08:42:55 pm »
https://www.tumblr.com/ And here is where you yellow bellied shit-skin faggots can get together and hug.

Good job singling the khans out, Kilgore. You're a dumb monkey.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 08:52:20 pm »
WHOAH!  Raiders on the loose here!

The views expressed in this thread are those of sole individuals and not of the Khans as a whole

(Tries to mitigate against the banhammer his members are about to face) lol...

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 09:03:44 pm »
I should also add having been first response (before emergency crews) for a bloody car and motorcycle accident names involving gore offend me.

Gnk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 09:33:27 pm »
Finally we have some forward thinking people. Only real life psychos would enjoy a game about shooting others. People like eric harris who shot people in COLUMBINE. He played a violent game called doom and was obsessed with it. Seeing all of that violence caused him to go on a killing spree. The great lawyer Jack Thompson tried to get people aware of the effects of these violent videogames but nobody would listen. I demand for the safety of all sane normal people that this game have all violence removed. The admins have a MORAL OBLIGATION to do this. Ban all mention of weapons that can harm others. It is offensive to all non twisted people and must be removed for the safety of all children in the future. Thank you.

Einherjar

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 09:49:18 pm »

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 02:42:11 am »
This joke wasn't funny even for the first time.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2016, 05:30:39 am »
You guys should read that sometimes, and stop posting crap. Or I'll make you stop  :facepalm