May 03, 2024, 06:35:56 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: [armor perk] Kamuflage  (Read 1112 times)

Celard

• Supporter
    • View Profile
[armor perk] Kamuflage
« on: March 28, 2014, 08:39:23 am »
Fonline world is desert, there is preaty much of sand, so wearing sand colored robes may cause you be less noticeable. I propose: for sand colored robes +20%/+30% bonus to outdoorsman when equiped. Helpful for character on low level to go around the map. After 100% of outdoorsman is almost useless.

This perk should be assigned to deasert hunters armor, but there is no point of that. If you manage to get one of this armors you are probalby not afraid of any encounters. But if perk will be implemented, why not assign it to this armor to.

Another possibility:
Bonus for sneak skill only in special encouters (on sand)

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
Re: [armor perk] Kamuflage
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 11:23:55 am »
Fonline world is desert, there is preaty much of sand, so wearing sand colored robes may cause you be less noticeable. I propose: for sand colored robes +20%/+30% bonus to outdoorsman when equiped. Helpful for character on low level to go around the map. After 100% of outdoorsman is almost useless.

This perk should be assigned to deasert hunters armor, but there is no point of that. If you manage to get one of this armors you are probalby not afraid of any encounters. But if perk will be implemented, why not assign it to this armor to.

Another possibility:
Bonus for sneak skill only in special encouters (on sand)

Special or random?
And Outdoorsman after 100% is not useless, you don't see that if you are walking only around safe zones but in the most dangerous parts of Wastes you can see diffrence.

And also we have books, I think it is enough

Celard

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 01:38:30 pm »
i mean random. Sorrry

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 12:59:03 pm »
Yeah there are books to improve Outdoorsman. I think it should be enough.