Username:

Password:

Topic: Weapon!!!  (Read 3088 times)

Ed Wood

• View Profile
Weapon!!!
« on: July 12, 2014, 06:17:45 am »
Hi!
This suggestion is about a new type of energy weapon! My whole idea is based on that normaly no one would use rad-x and radaways in pvp or pve combat only in certain cases when they going to a glow run.. and rarely when they fight centaurs and floaters n aliens....
So here is the idea:
Basicaly this weapon will be an EW weapon but instead pure damage like plasma/laser/electric.... it will do radiation!
This weapon won't do any harm to your HP when its connects! only makes your radiated depending on your rad resistance! after the lethal dosage of radiation as it happens in game you gona melt just like that! But the whol idea why i suggest this cos radiation has the effect that makes the players weaker the more radiation they get!
This weapon cos its shoots radiation the projectile wont stop at 1 persone it will do harm in a straight line to a range of 25-35(this can be modified)
The ammo can be MFC and/or a new form of ammo  from refined uranium ore...
Cos we talk about radiation that is something that anything cant hold off i leave to the devs to decide if they want it or not to shoot throug walls for a fixed hex... for example if the wall is 1 hex then the gun can shoot through it for 3hex.... the thicker the wall the radiation is range gets shorter of corse there would be a limit like if the wall is 3-5 hex then the radiation wont go through or something like that!
The other stats of the weapon is free to be decided here cos this is a fiction weapon i bet nobody seen anything like this before...
As for how to gain this weapon? I think for now it sould be a GM exclusive weapon... let them decide who gets this.... maybe event reward....
I dont think this weapon is a good idea being availible to craft in my opinion it is too OP but i still think it has a future in the game!

I think this weapon realy fitts in this fallout environment!

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
Re: Weapon!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 10:02:21 am »
+1

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 11:32:04 am »
Already known as a RAD Launcher!

Not sure if it will imba the server

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 12:15:43 pm »
Already known as a RAD Launcher!

Not sure if it will imba the server
If it will be too OP it always can be nerfed like pancor.

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 01:37:57 pm »
It's a bit like the Spasm Gun from Fallout Tactics.
I'd love to see such gimmicky weapons in Fonline.

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 03:09:42 pm »
I can already see thousands of sneaker/bluesuit trolls going wild with that shit...

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 03:49:04 pm »
I can already see thousands of sneaker/bluesuit trolls going wild with that shit...
So it should be rare or very expensive

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2014, 03:51:51 pm »
Radiation gun? I don't like the idea of such weapon.

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2014, 04:59:21 pm »
Radiation gun? I don't like the idea of such weapon.
So maybe radiation bombs?

duh7

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2014, 05:30:21 pm »
Rad Nades?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2014, 06:12:07 pm »
Yeaaaa lets just spam our enemies with radiation poisoning from a gun and have others poison them with needler.

They'll lose ST, PE, AG, EN, wont be able to burst or hit anything , can't see shit, people will cry on forums "omg stop spamming rad nades"  or whatever the weapon is and there will be topics WTB radaway/radX 100k caps each - seki

« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 06:14:04 pm by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2014, 07:03:11 pm »
Yeaaaa lets just spam our enemies with radiation poisoning from a gun and have others poison them with needler.

They'll lose ST, PE, AG, EN, wont be able to burst or hit anything , can't see shit, people will cry on forums "omg stop spamming rad nades"  or whatever the weapon is and there will be topics WTB radaway/radX 100k caps each - seki

yaaaa, do nothing, change nothing lets only tanks play, fight only avenger/turbo plasma, yaaaaay.

i suggest to add few types of nades:
rad nades - very low dmg + radiation
smoke nades - in explosion range noone see nothing, but is invisible also for a while
flash nades - for few secods everyone who saw that is blind
static nades - lose few AP when hit

and helium nades - everyone in range will talk with strange funny voice :)
NO2 nades - everyone laugh

duh7

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2014, 07:32:46 pm »
Meaby we try combine Rad with smoke nades so will get a radiation smoke that will give radiation to all in that place. Good tactik item.

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2014, 07:33:53 pm »
Meaby we try combine Rad with smoke nades so will get a radiation smoke that will give radiation to all in that place. Good tactik item.
Dirty bombs/nades. I like it :)
But i have strange feeling, Kilgore would say: too much balance issues, too much trolling, too much work :(
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 07:40:37 pm by Corax »

duh7

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2014, 09:19:37 pm »
We know that on other servers are smoke nades so implement that here is not that hard  but i dont know how hard is to inplement dmg\s in explosion nade or meaby moĊ‚otow witch chenget skin. Explosion dmg is here to but explosion dont do overtime dmg.