May 15, 2024, 10:46:34 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Flamer nerf with possible solutions  (Read 3574 times)

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
Re: Flamer nerf with possible solutions
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2014, 02:07:01 pm »
I've leveled my BG character using XL, not flamer, now I feel stupid  >:(
It's not the first time a developer fails to play his own game.
#rawhide on ForestNet

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2014, 03:07:05 pm »
Seem like everyone are okay with current state of BGs.. fast level with flamer and things.
I didn't know there's problem with BGs?
Another suggestion to nerf a weapon that is shitty anyway, lol.
You can "fast level" with anything. XL or avanger would be my choice now if I started new char.

And there is no such thing as "fast level". Those who leveled their chars on insane levels sacrificed way more time than casuals on 30 lvl - that should be obvious.
The only "fast level" thing was crafting, but it won't be a problem after wipe.

Go home, Cyric, you're drunk.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2014, 03:32:37 pm »
To be honest, XL was much better/faster than flamer would.

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2014, 03:37:11 pm »
And there is no such thing as "fast level".
Stop contradicting yourself, only a fool would believe the wipe will solve anything. As long as there are sentient players on this server there will be "fast level" methods. But let's not slide this into off-topic about leveling methods as the BG defence force already poisons this thread enough as it is.

To be honest, XL was much better/faster than flamer would.
Well there would be something very wrong if a top-tier SG weapon couldn't beat the lowest tier BG weapon.
#rawhide on ForestNet

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2014, 05:50:00 am »
Stop contradicting yourself, only a fool would believe the wipe will solve anything. As long as there are sentient players on this server there will be "fast level" methods. But let's not slide this into off-topic about leveling methods as the BG defence force already poisons this thread enough as it is.

There will be always situation that some methods are faster than others.
Or lets just make shit shoveling viable way of powergaming. I mean, cmon! It would be awesome!

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2014, 08:46:33 am »
I just eat instantly drugs, take a spear and go farm Enclave  8) => Profit

duh7

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2014, 10:26:45 am »

There will be always situation that some methods are faster than others.
Or lets just make shit shoveling viable way of powergaming. I mean, cmon! It would be awesome!
+1 to that and to person under u.  Flamer dont need to be nerfed but need some chenges in crafting. I thing it can have buffed dmg to. Why all players get lvl only from crafting? Think about it. Without experience from craft all players will go dungeons and missions. Harder to do ur main? Bigger is the reward when u kill some one.
I know i do offtopic now.
All low Tier BG shuld be a better than all SG wepons. Meaby SG shuld get some other wepon perks than BG. Some % to KO or KB added to BG shuld solve problem what wepon is better other wise SG can get penetrations, acurate etc. Meaby if not in wepon meaby ammo shuld give something like that. 4-5 types of ammo to all wepons shuld be good think.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2014, 10:48:39 am »
Why all players get lvl only from crafting? Think about it. Without experience from craft all players will go dungeons and missions. Harder to do ur main? Bigger is the reward when u kill some one.
I know i do offtopic now.
Yes, you crying again and for example you must tell this to your actually team leader - not to "all players". I'm on dungeons last time alone and i don't see you - other gangs yes but your not. I can also write the same about exp on desert near Mariposa Base (Centaurs). I saw other gangs, makes some PvP, but your not.
This is suggestions forum and I have suggestions for you:
Please, stop trolling with your shitty crying again and again, take your team and/or/without allies and make (exp on) some dungeons.

All low Tier BG shuld be a better than all SG wepons. Meaby SG shuld get some other wepon perks than BG. Some % to KO or KB added to BG shuld solve problem what wepon is better other wise SG can get penetrations, acurate etc. Meaby if not in wepon meaby ammo shuld give something like that. 4-5 types of ammo to all wepons shuld be good think.
- 1 to the rest
You must start playing first and then you will can say something about this.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2014, 04:03:19 pm »
Ok, enough.