Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692271 times)

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2565 on: May 21, 2015, 06:00:02 am »
Disapointing.

Level of forum PvP here is very low, same as PvP in game - Reloaded gangs are very weak. Have feeling we playing in league 1 with BBS and other teams are in league 2 and even 3.

Take it easy that was a joke.. i would never write such stuff on forum - have respect, be respected
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 06:02:59 am by maszrum »
Im buying all T4 weapons, best prices /PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: May 21, 2015, 01:11:42 pm »
Okay?  ???

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: May 21, 2015, 01:49:23 pm »
Stalker, I was like level 3 when I joined them? How can you even critize and cry to someone because he joined a faction that wanted to help him when he had like 4 hours of experience?  :facepalm

You would accept every incoming help if you were lost on the game as I was. Might BBS recruited me, might be any other faction, I would've accepted since I needed the help. That doesn't means I'll always be with them.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: May 21, 2015, 02:12:36 pm »
Stalker, I was like level 3 when I joined them? How can you even critize and cry to someone because he joined a faction that wanted to help him when he had like 4 hours of experience?  :facepalm

Idk, were you level 3 ? You sound so unsure of that. Btw I love how everyone assumes people are crying  for everything  ::) xd its just  :facepalm

You would accept every incoming help if you were lost on the game as I was. Might BBS recruited me, might be any other faction, I would've accepted since I needed the help. That doesn't means I'll always be with them.
Only helped I asked for was "GIVE ME HIDES" and some dude gave me hides and I went about my business back in 2238. There is this website called Wikipedia :D also you bad man for not always sticking to your faction.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: May 21, 2015, 02:24:28 pm »

Idk, were you level 3 ? You sound so unsure of that. Btw I love how everyone assumes people are crying  for everything  ::) xd its just  :facepalm

Only helped I asked for was "GIVE ME HIDES" and some dude gave me hides and I went about my business back in 2238. There is this website called Wikipedia :D also you bad man for not always sticking to your faction.
He still thinks like UV and assumes whenever someone disagrees with him it is crying. Not to mention even at the end of last session he was one of the biggest supporters of UV play style saying he saw nothing wrong with it when even muffin said he was tired of it all the way until wipe.

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: May 21, 2015, 02:34:38 pm »
Ok can someone explain me what is exacly UV? I know only thats some mexican faction but why there is so much flame and hate around that name? and what is mean "UV play style" Sorry im not familiar with Reloaded factions and local drama.. want to catch up!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 02:44:41 pm by maszrum »

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: May 21, 2015, 02:41:52 pm »
Ok can someone explain me what is exacly UV? I know only thats some mexican faction but why there is so much flame and hate around that name? and is mean "UV play style" Sorry im not familiar with Reloaded factions and local drama.. want to catch up!
scavengers from afrika

KestreL

« Reply #2572 on: May 21, 2015, 03:00:25 pm »
Ok can someone explain me what is exacly UV? I know only thats some mexican faction but why there is so much flame and hate around that name? and what is mean "UV play style" Sorry im not familiar with Reloaded factions and local drama.. want to catch up!

Hahaha, nice way to stir up forum PvP.

I'll bite and give you an example. UV is the kind of group that sees 10 ppl doing tc, and they are 12(uv), but they see there is 4-5 enemies going to attack the 10, and they wait on worldmap for 15+ minutes for that smallteam to die before they spawn.

playb0y

• Sniper.Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: May 21, 2015, 03:11:10 pm »
Ok can someone explain me what is exacly UV? I know only thats some mexican faction but why there is so much flame and hate around that name? and is mean "UV play style" Sorry im not familiar with Reloaded factions and local drama.. want to catch up!
scavengers from afrika

n1  ;D
The Hawks

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: May 21, 2015, 04:01:15 pm »
Disapointing.

Level of forum PvP here is very low, same as PvP in game - Reloaded gangs are very weak. Have feeling we playing in league 1 with BBS and other teams are in league 2 and even 3.

Take it easy that was a joke.. i would never write such stuff on forum - have respect, be respected

Cme back Fo²  :facepalm

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: May 21, 2015, 04:02:10 pm »
Guys where are good movies ? Forum pvp ? Flame screen ! Nothing happen or what ?

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: May 21, 2015, 04:28:44 pm »
Hahaha, nice way to stir up forum PvP.

Doing my best.

I'll bite and give you an example. UV is the kind of group that sees 10 ppl doing tc, and they are 12(uv), but they see there is 4-5 enemies going to attack the 10, and they wait on worldmap for 15+ minutes for that smallteam to die before they spawn.

Hmm.. thats all? sound like SOT on FOnline2 :P

Cme back Fo²

G11 Sneaker era has begun - Cant play there anymore and i dont like to hide behnd other names. Another thing is im the TC guy, dont have time for searching dungeons for hours to have few minutes of pew pew and im fucking dispointed of FO2 DEVS -  how they could totaly ignore TownControl.. they were a PvP players years ago.. That might sound silly but if they wont change TC in next seasom i wont play there anymore.

Guys where are good movies ? Forum pvp ? Flame screen ! Nothing happen or what ?

There is some PvP.. but no intresting videos to post on forum. Lets try forum pvp!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 04:34:41 pm by maszrum »

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: May 21, 2015, 04:48:11 pm »
That's just a little bit. Another uv example from last session is uv has 6 and they have 5 enemies to fight in reno but they refuse to spawn until they have at least 8 so they sit in tents and fap for an hour until more come online so they can have almost 2x enemy numbers. Many many more things as well.

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: May 21, 2015, 04:55:39 pm »
Comon! Cant belive that, nobody can be such pussy :p

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: May 21, 2015, 06:26:48 pm »
scavengers from afrika

9 / 11