May 02, 2024, 01:40:02 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Fallout4 by muslim  (Read 8631 times)

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout4 by muslim
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2015, 08:09:50 am »
Nah, I feel the same.
Fallout 3 tried really hard to remind you that you're supposed to be playing Fallout,
but in the end it didn't feel like fallout at all. Oblivion with guns indeed.

So Fallout 4 will just be like Skyrim with guns.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2015, 01:48:30 am »
Nah, I feel the same.
Fallout 3 tried really hard to remind you that you're supposed to be playing Fallout,
but in the end it didn't feel like fallout at all. Oblivion with guns indeed.

So Fallout 4 will just be like Skyrim with guns.

pretty much nailed

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2015, 01:52:03 am »
This feels just like sims now... this is soo uncool not to mention it feels soo diffrent from the original fallout atmosphere... its just fucking odd...
Dunno maybe im just too old and do not understand thes games anymore...

nah man ur brain is working allright , this ahs nuthing to do with the original fallout anymore ... ive checked my beloved fallout1 recently and i was amazed from its atmosphere and freedom , while in same time thinking of fallout4 were howard states that he wants playerfreedom and then again i think about unkillable npcs there will be in fo4 while im on my way to the church in fo1 for just seeing the amazing artwork of the entrance , and then again i think about freedom in todays games , especially bethesda ones , good graphic (textures repeats  itself everytime , havents een something like the church enttrance in 3D yet) a big world (which is mostly empty with 0 coontent , well i wud even prefer dos graphic when the content is right)...

i prefer CoD Black OPs3 over fallout4 this year ... in terms of an shooter , timereplacer whatever

But making some RPG like fallout these days aint easy , most of market is moving to cinematic experiences (ive played tomb raider this weekend , it was a nice game , entertaining and all , nice textures etc. but i also played the first titles on ps1 and i missed all those different locations u can have on that tomb raider title i palyed it was just the island which was very nice created but even in older titles it felt more complex from lil things u cud do)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 01:58:06 am by FrankenStone »

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2015, 01:29:29 pm »
.....is like not buying shaorma cuz it comes from islamic culture.

What's shaorma? I don't support those Arab terrorists either!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2015, 09:09:56 am »
.....is like not buying shaorma cuz it comes from islamic culture.

What's shaorma? I don't support those Arab terrorists either!

I'm starting to like you Gimper :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2015, 03:13:59 pm »
To be honest i would like to see fallout 1 and 2 remake with fallaout 3-4 engin... the plot and everything its not need to be a long game but it would be entertaining.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2015, 07:05:29 pm »
To be honest i would like to see fallout 1 and 2 remake with fallaout 3-4 engin... the plot and everything its not need to be a long game but it would be entertaining.

Dude are you joking? They've been working on this project for a loooong time...

Wizard

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2015, 08:48:07 pm »
It's only logical to expect it be different by different developers.
The difference is isometric perspective, dialouge and combat system.
Story remains good. Graphics are immersive. The feel is very different, as I think is intended. Two very different games, both with same name and same graphics styles and histories. One thing bethesda has enhanced is the feel of wandering a wasteland and exploration. Fallout > 2 appeals to many more than Fallout < 3.

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2015, 06:33:11 pm »
It's only logical to expect it be different by different developers.
The difference is isometric perspective, dialouge and combat system.
Story remains good. Graphics are immersive. The feel is very different, as I think is intended. Two very different games, both with same name and same graphics styles and histories. One thing bethesda has enhanced is the feel of wandering a wasteland and exploration. Fallout > 2 appeals to many more than Fallout < 3.

Dunno i would not call anything wasteland that has literaly tonns of items in it! Defenetly the game is a hoarder haven!

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2015, 05:23:12 pm »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2015, 01:53:26 pm »
WRemaker made my day hahaha :D
GUN FOR HIRE