May 10, 2024, 02:20:29 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Only a Question ..  (Read 2188 times)

Mainplank

Only a Question ..
« on: July 07, 2016, 07:28:28 pm »
Hi guys ,

I will skip that "i am new to the game " stuff and so on and get to the point. Are there any active german people around there i could contact when i need help or something ..? I love Fonline but its a bit boring to go alone through many adventures.

Beer

• View Profile
Re: Only a Question ..
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 08:15:26 pm »
There is a german section of the forum but many german players i know of are not active at the moment waiting for wipe. This game is meant to be played with people though so I suggest joining one of the other active factions. They can teach you the game and help you a lot. Main options right now I think are The Khans, Social Warriors, or Ultra Violence.

Mainplank

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 08:18:53 pm »
thy for the fast reply .

i will get into a clan as fast as possible but i dont like the Khans cuz..... it is normal to kill newbie players around the map ?

Einherjar

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 08:31:04 pm »
Shame you don't care for us because we have a few germans that would probably love to play with you. As for newbie killing everybody does it, we Khans just don't act like we dont.

Mainplank

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 08:35:42 pm »
The truth has been spoken

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 08:52:41 pm »
thy for the fast reply .

i will get into a clan as fast as possible but i dont like the Khans cuz..... it is normal to kill newbie players around the map ?
Then if you like to be a good guy I would recommend social warriors. There are also some smaller noobier factions that are like that such as peacekeepers I think but you wont learn as much from them.

Also yes it is normal to kill everyone you dont know when you find them. Noob or not.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2016, 08:55:28 pm »
It's a harsh wasteland, however I don't always kill noobs...  I'd rather watch them run in fear like bitches, that's far more amusing to me.

Mainplank

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2016, 09:01:51 pm »
ty i will look for one and in that case im sorry for saying i dont like the khans... i didnt know that its normal to kill everyone you see .

Are there any clans without Teamspeak Servers? Because my english is horrible :/ .

@killer1986chris is it so satisfying for u to fear newbies? Haha

Einherjar

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2016, 09:04:40 pm »
Without teamspeak I wouldn't even bother, honestly. Without voice chat it is impossible to coordinate efficiently.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2016, 09:06:04 pm »
You mean for newbies to fear me, and yes it is as my fellow Khans show them what our normal members are capable of...  I'm far more twisted than any of our regular members however.  Also TS(or similar programs) is required to one extent or another for any teams that actually matter within the game.

Mainplank

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2016, 09:10:26 pm »
So the only reason to join a clan is for PvP ?

Einherjar

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2016, 09:12:47 pm »
So the only reason to join a clan is for PvP ?

Not necessarily. Though i'm arguably one of the more active khans as far as pvp goes my favorite aspect is the hilarious bullshit that happens in between as a result of our camaraderie.

In other words you are cheating yourself by not using TS.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 09:24:08 pm by Necrosis 👑 »

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2016, 10:25:29 pm »
i dont like the Khans
Neither first nor the last to have this perspective. A worthy token of knowledge for this game is safety in numbers. Join up with a faction of your choice and you should be in relative safety.
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2016, 11:16:52 pm »
Well honestly TS is a must have, mic is less needed but if you want to participate in any  faction activities you will need ts to at least hear your faction M8s. And TBH yeah PvP is what this game is mostly about, and I was kidding myself long enough about PvP being just an insignificant part of game play, but if you will not get to it, You will most likely quit game after 2 months top. At the moment there is only as much for You to do on this server PvE wise, and this is getting boring really soon, and most of factions that do not participate in PvP can't take you to Ares and will die multiple time in places like Warehouse as well.

There is few things about fonline You need to accept sooner or later:

-Real Time skill is must have (ergo ditch Turn base ASAP)

-PvP is important part of game play.

-Town Control is an end game PvP activity (which gives most fun IMHO)

-You need to do boring shit for some time to have fun later

Encode those, and even as a solo player you will have fun for sometime, and after that you will start visiting Hinkley which will soon draw you in to sweet PvP world, to recognize that this game is fun. Remember though sooner you get there is better, because sooner you will start doing everything that game offers bigger chance is that you will not get extremely bored off with rest of game.

P.S.

I do not agree with Necro nor Chris nor any other khan :D. I don't kill newbies any player with less than 170 HP
is just boring for me to hunt. And entering encounter most of the times is a waste of time for me.

With all my understanding every faction is multicultural ATM, and I met only few Germans on this server all spread around all factions.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2016, 05:44:34 am »
im here my lil newbie. if u want i can show u secret magik vodoo shit to kill big boiiis like awgy.