May 07, 2024, 05:03:32 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Unite!  (Read 87200 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Unite!
« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2015, 10:48:35 pm »
Private, I told you several times, and I will once again...I'll be available in game from Thierry sunday/monday. So chill out and wait in patience. Some of us cannot play everyday, see you soon Private Cow ;)

Last time you met General M. Bison you begged for your life like a bitch before he raped you. No smack here can save you from that fact.

Likewise, we are now a variable, everywhere you go - better not go alone. Everyone has to expect to die. While we might still face heavy resistance the wasteland is now a Khanarchy.

We already won.

I was fresh after reroll, so had nothing valuable and has no chances, so just announced it and I wasnt begging for life dear khan...
GUN FOR HIRE

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #151 on: August 02, 2015, 07:31:25 am »
We all know what happens when Chosen One gets mad, she does the only thing she can do and deletes our wiki page LOL!
>:)
Yes. That's all I can do....
Last time you met General M. Bison you begged for your life like a bitch before he raped you. No smack here can save you from that fact.
I don't believe you. Why would anyone beg for...... WELL, ANYTHING outside of Hub main gate, really, and that's just rpers who cant do anything else.....
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 06:23:40 pm by Chosen One »
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Bison

« Reply #152 on: August 02, 2015, 09:59:06 am »

You'd be better at watching soaps.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #153 on: August 02, 2015, 11:33:43 am »
You all live in Afkhanistan now.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 02, 2015, 12:57:39 pm »
THE POINT IS - KHANS ARE A BUNCH OF PUUSIES WHO FIGHT 3v1 IN TB MODE AND THEN BRAG ABOUT IT GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING ANIME GIRLFRIENDS YOU WEEABOO ROLEPLAYING FUCKS
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 02, 2015, 01:07:34 pm »
THE POINT IS - KHANS ARE A BUNCH OF PUUSIES WHO FIGHT 3v1 IN TB MODE AND THEN BRAG ABOUT IT GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING ANIME GIRLFRIENDS YOU WEEABOO ROLEPLAYING FUCKS

The point is that you got low resistance on trolling and only one pussy here is You :D. Every guy with average IQ can notice that all what they do is to induce butthurt in Your mind.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #156 on: August 02, 2015, 01:29:04 pm »

You win the Award for Angriest Proteinshake of the Week. Keep feeding the Khan Recruits, the more you die the stronger we grow.

Replication in 3... 2... 1...

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

jasoncowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 02, 2015, 01:38:32 pm »

The point is that you got low resistance on trolling and only one pussy here is You :D. Every guy with average IQ can notice that all what they do is to induce butthurt in Your mind.
their propaganda works are quite shitty honestly.

Bison

« Reply #158 on: August 02, 2015, 01:43:15 pm »

Yeah that's why everyone's talking and bitching about us, I'd say our Propganda is working just fine!

You all just don't get that every game has a bad guy or group and those are the guys that keep things going, we give you something to do, we give you something to cry about. You should be thanking us :)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #159 on: August 02, 2015, 01:51:47 pm »
TKs - Say thanks.

jasoncowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 02, 2015, 03:17:40 pm »

Yeah that's why everyone's talking and bitching about us, I'd say our Propganda is working just fine!

You all just don't get that every game has a bad guy or group and those are the guys that keep things going, we give you something to do, we give you something to cry about. You should be thanking us :)
Thanks. Now shoo!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 02, 2015, 03:36:25 pm »
Ehhh, Bison, Bison, Bison... :facepalm

I told it once and say it again, Im really happy you work hard on it and play the role of bad guys. See all my posts, in one of them in this thread I wrote it. Nice to have some evil you can fear or fight with...
GUN FOR HIRE

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 02, 2015, 03:40:36 pm »

Hi pot, I'm kettle.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2015, 11:09:21 am »

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #164 on: August 03, 2015, 06:33:48 pm »
You all live in Afkhanistan now.
AfGhanistan, and ya, that's a little more true than you realize. :-\
Bison, I have REALLY bad news for you bud;
I been here since before you heard of this place.
I'll be here long after you go.
I'm not but hurt, even about the infiltrates you've put in. (Well, you or Napalm, could be either one.)
You've gotten less than 500 caps worth out of TTM, me personally, or anyone I know of who DIDN'T come looking for you.
You're nothing, nobody, and uh....
Well, I'm laughing. "Oh, I'm so bad ass, I can blast a blue suit when I'm wearing CA and welding a mingun! FEAR THE FLUFFER!"
Not impressed. Impressed would be Zinthos. For all his assholeness, he fought me unarmed welding a spear, and I'm not actually sure he used it. (If he says no, beleive him.) So ya, I got more respect for that obnoxious troll than I can ever have for you.
Oh, and, "tell him the short colonel says hi." ???
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...