May 10, 2024, 06:22:35 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Which factions were/are important in fonline community?  (Read 5616 times)

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Which factions were/are important in fonline community?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2016, 02:50:22 pm »
what the fuck are you talking about noob ? you cant play with the big boys yet .You remind me very much of the khans when they first started playing
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2016, 03:37:21 pm »
There was no SW a year ago, khek.

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2016, 03:46:33 pm »
There is so much to coincide with your claim, like quite a lot. I hate having to throw myself into the cesspit that is forum pvp, but your case and your faction really do just blow it all out of proportion.
1) Your claim of "Magic Box PvP Dominance." PvP, or players versus players, is the act of a group of people fighting against another group of people. In Fonline Reloaded there are currently quite a lot of spots for PvP. The locations for magic lockers are, however, not as many. There are currently 3 (to the extent of 4 if you must include New Reno Sewers Locker) and they are: New Reno Commercial, Warehouse and The Glow. You claim to have "dominated" in PvP here, but I do not see a piece of evidence to support such a claim. Many people, faction bound or those without, who engage in PvP in such locations always post screens showing their victory which do indeed show dead enemies. Simply being in a PvP location fighting the slags and claiming to dominate the area is simply not viable. Not only that, but such locations can be done solo without the need of your "5>=" amount of participants. Let us recall the events of yesterday where in Khans, Ultra Violence and Muhosransk engaged in PvP in New Reno. That was actual player versus player fighting; most of it was infact around the magic locker location you claim to "dominate." Let me question you this: would the dominating faction really let other factions fight on their turf without themselves getting involved? OGG was not found anywhere at all during the PvP that occurred yesterday in a location included in the magic locker territory you self proclaimed to own.

2) Town Control is a major step up from Magic Locker PvP and the main difference is of course the increased need for individuals to take part Yes some towns might only need 3 people to start the timer, but would you honestly only keep 3 in there? I hope the rhetorical question was evident enough about the answer, but I always have a concern for you lot so no, the answer is definitely no. In real world military operations, if you are only required to insert 10 soldiers into the battlefied, would you stick to that 10 or would you deploy more to ensure the control and victory? 7+ is not a swarm; it is actually a stable number of people at your disposal when doing TC. The fact you try and convey that as a swarm really does highlight a lack of understanding which, unfortunately, you try and flaunt about as if you do.

3) Preba might not play the game now, but I do recall the *cough* alliance *cough* that you had with Ultra Violence which was, in essence, UV holding the hand of OGG. However I am more than sure that Preba was active during that time and his experience with you guys clearly reflect on his attitude towards OGG currently. You claim Jish has not been invested in Magic Locker PvP. Are you seriously trying to claim that Jish and PvP do not go together? Jish and the lot of us have been doing Magic Locker PvP; your claim undermines your dominance in these areas primarily because you would have seen Jish there. That is unless I am telling lies  :facepalm

4) "Our glorious leader has demolished then- Warlord Donnie Darko." So a one time kill is comparable to, most likely to be, 10 times more against you? Hardly anyone flaunts around kills on an individual if they themselves have been destroyed by them a horrendous amount of times.

5) "Hinkley 3v3, OGG has held its own."
     >Hinkley 3v3, OGG
     >Hinkley 3v3
     >Hinkley
     >
Majority of Magic Box PvP has been dominated by OGG with just a handful

6)
Having absorbed most small factions, OGG is in similar position now to SWs a year ago.
Awgy I bet the results of the British Referendum is nothing to you now  ;D ;D

Disclaimer:
Having said all that I have to say OGG do contain a select few alright people who are dedicated to actually playing the game and, unlike the majority, do not flaunt a single kill like there is no tomorrow, neither do they try and down talk factions already highly regarded as prestigious and capable just because of killing a couple of their faction members once or twice. These are the kind of people that actually assist in showing a small sign of capability within OGG, yet their voices are clearly twisted and distorted by you Lash, a single individual who goes out of his own way to dismantle even further the little respect anybody has for OGG with the content you do decide to upload both on youtube and on the forum. I have no personal element of hate or disrespect for you Lash, but it is the things you decide to do, such as posting screens of looting Khans after a TC to try and send out whatever message you were hoping for, or trying to talk about things akin to an expert when you do not possess the knowledge - the prime reason of my post. I really would like to see OGG become something but the amount of people in there who mess about and act in the way I described, and viewed by pretty much the rest of the community, is what is bringing your faction down. I am, very low key, rooting for you guys. It is alright to not know things. Look at the incoming wipe for example  :D
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2016, 04:31:25 pm »
Easy there, zekromo, easy there.

I'm the only OGG who participates on the forums; OGG as a faction do not do cringey brag screenshots. Forum PvP thread is stupid and pointless, really - only useful for signaling which people have less of an in-game life than others (seriously, posting in Forum PvP is a waste of time: nobody gives a shit and you could be easily farming gear).

1) Yesterday 4 khans at Reno were destroyed by just two OGG. You won't hear those two brag about it - again, Forum PvP is counterproductive.

2) OGG may not have the same number of daily core players, nor do we recruit in  large numbers ala The Khans. Ours is the youngest faction in terms of actually existing and in average member age (a lot of early teens - schoolkids).  But yeah, given Swarm numbers,  we do deploy them. We just don't rely on having reached Swarm Point before engaging in PvP. For better or worse, OGG is the little dog that chases big ones. Sometimes we get into fights we can't win (Muhosransk), sometimes we make the big boys run.

(at time of writing, I am the only OGG online - everybody else is asleep or at school)

3) It was not exactly an alliance, for an alliance would suggest a reciprocal agreement to share resources and forces. Rather, Napalm simply upheld his 'New Factions TC Protection' proclamation.  I do not recall UV members providing gear or training to OGG, nor UV actually ever being in OGG teamspeak. UV members hated OGG and backstabbed at every opportunity - Bastian especially - in every situation. UV support ended over a month ago after OGG reached 3 months of age.

I confess I have not seen Jish at Reno, having not been there much myself on account of exams; Jish, as far as I know, is online between 1500 GMT-6 and 2000 GMT-6, while OGG activity peaks around 0300 hrs.

4) My personal record against DonnieDarko in Hinkley PvP, 1v1 is 1-6 (Donnie dominating). In teamplay 3v3, it is 4-3 (OGG leading). Butch's record against Donnie is much more lopsided in Butch's favor - and as for poor Dende, I personally saw a 12-4 blowout in Butch's favor.
---
7) having realized Forum PvP is stupid, I long ago stopped posting screenshots. My personal time is better spent helping new players advance in the game and grow into capable fighters. And: the only people engaging in Forum PvP are cringelords (RIP Preba) and idiots like myself.

There are a number of capable OGG members and affiliates, and the number of PvP-ready grow each week. To list a few: Agent37, Butcher, Breach, General Oliver, AnalFury, Timelord, Gringo, sh0w, Daegon. I'm particularly proud of how FAILGAMER1 has grown in a mere fortnight.

I am merely a scrub compared to these capable fighters, having stuck with the humble Levelling Tank build that my old khan drillmaster Hubart gave me. I don't need any fancy builds- growing the community rather than focusing on only PvP is my goal.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2016, 04:54:44 pm »
Zek explained everything but it seems your leveling tank has one INT instead of 6 so here we go :

1) One fight doesnt proove anything, just becouse those two dont brag doesnt make them any better than the rest of us.

2) You have NO idea what you are talking about. OGG is the mutt that gets kicked around if it shows its muzzle anywhere except hub. You NEVER make the big boys run.

3) We tried to help you, but instead of fighting you started looting UV members so we started shooting you.

note : Jish is a God compared to you and all of your scrubs.

4) Hinkley means nothing.

7) If you dont like FPVP get out, and dont rip me yet boi.

Stop talking shit to people who are much more experienced and better that you in every aspect of the game and start playing. IF you start doing decently and stop being so cocky, you might get some recognition.
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2016, 04:58:01 pm »
Thing is You should not see Jish ATM coz he plays Sneak and sniper (and he is good at this Shiz), and most likely when you died for reason You din't understood it was most probably Jish ;)

P.S.

I think that OP does not care about this thread anymore xD

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2016, 05:03:45 pm »
Majority of Magic Box PvP has been dominated by OGG with just a handful (5>=) of OGG online; whereas the Big Three only TC with a swarm (7+). Preba doesn't even play the game, nor has Jish been involved in the Magic Box PvP. Further, 1v1, our glorious leader has demolished then-Warlord DonnieDarko - and in Hinkley 3v3, OGG has held its own.

Having absorbed most small factions, OGG is in similar position now to SWs a year ago.
hinkley is like playing poker without money, noone cares about it
SW didnt even existed year ago and we dont care about "magic box" in NR because that map is completely retarded for pvp, we rarely come to NR as a whole team
i dont know how players can pvp in NR.. slags are blocking middle of map so only good position is under NRA, if you aggro them then enemy team rushes you and you die.. if you stand in middle then they wait until slags respawn and attack you and you die again
its hard to even enter commercial row because its so easy to camp all spawns since map is too small.. especially if you have a sneaker on second street, usually you pass green grid and die in loading..
also some positions are too narrow and people are camping them with c4 against which you cant do anything
so i personally prefer town control over NR, big maps, alot of strategy, no grid camping, no annoying npc :)

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2016, 05:11:40 pm »
This garbage is giving me a migraine. Not even gonna comment on any of this cause it's just too ridiculous.

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2016, 05:36:53 pm »
Quote from: Fantastic
This garbage is giving me a migraine. Not even gonna comment on any of this cause it's just too ridiculous.

Yup, another thread ruined by faction dickwaving. *sigh*

1 February 2016 was the day the 24 hour flare trap began. Involved were the factions: BBS, The Khans, UV, SW. The flare trap escalated to the point three Turbo Plasma rifles were being used and suicide bombing as a tactic began in earnest (thanks to Awgy). Undergeared but at level 26, I participated under The Khan flag; got votekicked from Khans by Ribbit and two other people I forgot. Ribbit then baseraped me in the morning by claiming he was distributing proceeds from the flare and that there was too much gear in the car for me to carry, so I drove the car and him there. And then Ribbit initiated the vote on the forum that ending with my official expulsion.

Ribbit left The Khans the next day.

22 June 2016 was the day of the 6 hour flare trap. Involved were the factions: Muhosransk, OGG, The Khans, UV, UFAV. The muhos came because OGG had lit a flare. The Khans came because the muhos were there. The UFAV came because the khans were there. The UV came because U(FA)V  are pretty much one and the same. After eliminating Muhos (1 hour), it took another 4 hours and 20+ turns to outflank and eliminate UFAV.

Does that answer the question, OP?

---
Quote from: Seki
its hard to even enter commercial row because its so easy to camp all spawns since map is too small.. especially if you have a sneaker on second street, usually you pass green grid and die in loading..
also some positions are too narrow and people are camping them with c4 against which you cant do anything

there are 4 spawn positions: 1 wm commercial, north sewer, south sewer, and 2nd street. Khans generally camp under NRA, OGG camp dead center, SWs camp beside factory. UFAV just die. xD

IMO, there is very little strategy involved in TC; there are maybe two good camping spots on each town and it really is just a battle of numbers. If opponents are inside a building, rocket spam and pyros dominate. In the wide open, cripplers and tanks win. Given the relatively small number of super-active daytime players from North America, TCs are dominated by largely Polish factions during day.

I just watched Muhosransk capture two towns simultaneously but was unable to take action due to the fact that all OGG were in school or are sleeping.

---
Quote from: Awgy
Thing is You should not see Jish ATM coz he plays Sneak and sniper (and he is good at this Shiz), and most likely when you died for reason You din't understood it was most probably Jish ;)

I just assume it's a laser rifle slag with their ridiculous crit% and perception buffs. xD

Reaven1911

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2016, 05:46:33 pm »
I like how people will call eachother noobs when the two biggest factors in winning fights are A: Time played B: Numbers of people.

The most skilled pvper on the server will lose to someone who has played more just because they have better gear/stronger build just due to implants alone.

But hey lets all post picture of 6 v 2's in PA and say we're good.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2016, 05:55:30 pm »
Stay in school.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2016, 05:55:37 pm »

Yup, another thread ruined by faction dickwaving. *sigh*

storm started because i pointed your inappropriate waving, I am sure that it would end there, but You kept pulling OGG in to flames.

1 February 2016 was the day the 24 hour flare trap began. Involved were the factions: BBS, The Khans, UV, SW. The flare trap escalated to the point three Turbo Plasma rifles were being used and suicide bombing as a tactic began in earnest (thanks to Awgy). Undergeared but at level 26, I participated under The Khan flag; got votekicked from Khans by Ribbit and two other people I forgot. Ribbit then baseraped me in the morning by claiming he was distributing proceeds from the flare and that there was too much gear in the car for me to carry, so I drove the car and him there. And then Ribbit initiated the vote on the forum that ending with my official expulsion.

Ribbit left The Khans the next day.

22 June 2016 was the day of the 6 hour flare trap. Involved were the factions: Muhosransk, OGG, The Khans, UV, UFAV. The muhos came because OGG had lit a flare. The Khans came because the muhos were there. The UFAV came because the khans were there. The UV came because U(FA)V  are pretty much one and the same. After eliminating Muhos (1 hour), it took another 4 hours and 20+ turns to outflank and eliminate UFAV.

Does that answer the question, OP?

First trap was fun for few hours, but well. Second was from what i see a clasterfuck.

there are 4 spawn positions: 1 wm commercial, north sewer, south sewer, and 2nd street. Khans generally camp under NRA, OGG camp dead center, SWs camp beside factory. UFAV just die. xD

4 easily campable (from one position) spawns are like 1 spawn.
IMO, there is very little strategy involved in TC; there are maybe two good camping spots on each town and it really is just a battle of numbers. If opponents are inside a building, rocket spam and pyros dominate. In the wide open, cripplers and tanks win.

just so you know. Selecting proper composition for fights is what tactic is all about. So yea, TC needs more tactics than any other PvP activity. And if you think there is only 2 spots in each town you have not payed attention to what UV tried to show you while they had You under they protective wing.

Given the relatively small number of super-active daytime players from North America, TCs are dominated by largely Polish factions during day.

I just watched Muhosransk capture two towns simultaneously but was unable to take action due to the fact that all OGG were in school or are sleeping.

This is BS over imagination if that was true UV would not have enemies to fight coz surprise, surprise they are from all over the world and they are US and all  Americas as well.

So all together i pointed flaw in your statement about OGG, You defended it to a point that representatives of all major factions joined to tell you, that your statement was wrong, and you going deeper and deeper in BS mines with every statement. I have nothing against You, but as a word of advice. This is a small community, and You need to walk your path of earning respect like all the others, if old players tell you that you are wrong they are usually right.

Peace

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2016, 06:13:01 pm »

IMO, there is very little strategy involved in TC; there are maybe two good camping spots on each town and it really is just a battle of numbers. If opponents are inside a building, rocket spam and pyros dominate. In the wide open, cripplers and tanks win. Given the relatively small number of super-active daytime players from North America, TCs are dominated by largely Polish factions during day.

NR fights and all other fights are also heavily affected by numbers, not only TC
and there is much more tactics.. spot where you are standing at beginning of TC and tactic are 2 different things because during fight you do also some movements, focus and other things then just standing still in that spot and composition is much wider then just "crippler and tank" on open space

I like how people will call eachother noobs when the two biggest factors in winning fights are A: Time played B: Numbers of people.

The most skilled pvper on the server will lose to someone who has played more just because they have better gear/stronger build just due to implants alone.
But hey lets all post picture of 6 v 2's in PA and say we're good.
those things are not really true because getting skill  and implants requires also alot of play time so usually skilled players are those who play alot
advanced and unique weapons are pretty common now, t4 rarely seen in pvp even by nolifers so there isnt much difference in gear, those people which spend more time in game can wear brotherhood armor more often to get some protection against gatling but thats all
SPECIAL implants can be bought now and there isnt much players with full combat implants, TC is not about personal skill but mostly about teamplay
all builds has been discovered already and lvling char takes max few days even for casual players
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 06:14:56 pm by Seki »

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2016, 06:21:44 pm »
Lash, I really do like you man. I really truly think you and your team have potential. But what I'm seeing here is that you think you know a lot more than you do. You say some things that are COMPLETELY bullshit man... I can see you don't know much about Reno, TC, or PvP at all. You've been playing.. what, 6 months?

In my personal opinion, you don't even HAVE THE RIGHT to have an opinion on other factions or PvP. Once you get a full session of experience under your belt, you will start seeing how things really are. Then, and only then, you might start seeing some recognition from other factions.

I'm not saying this to be a dick, but if I were you, I would keep my head low and spend my time helping my faction progress rather trying to flaunt my knowledge. Please don't take offence to this, you know I like you guys. Try to take it as constructive criticism.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 06:23:16 pm by Gimper 👑 »

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2016, 06:41:44 pm »
Lash, I like you as well and want to see you do well but you're here claiming to be changing the tide of the game when just the other day you kept running into our TCs wearing naught but blue hoping to get free loot.  Even at our worst Khans knew better than that.  I strongly advise not telling people with years of exp (numerous of these guys have 3-7 years) what the tactics in the game are, they know far better than you and I put together even.  Listen to what the oldfags say, trust me it will be in your best interests.