May 17, 2024, 09:09:23 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Could we get some Rare Blueprint drops from TC?  (Read 1048 times)

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Could we get some Rare Blueprint drops from TC?
« on: October 03, 2013, 11:14:26 pm »
Bluepanda you are my favourite noob :) maby ask for apa bp:)

I bet you never heard of gauss pistol sniper build - one of the most powerful build in game :)

But you are even more funny with pulse rifle, why not think about vindicator bp?;)

Only reasonable bp can be for g11
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 11:24:38 pm by jacky »

Bluepanda

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 02:05:51 am »
Bluepanda you are my favourite noob :) maby ask for apa bp:)

I bet you never heard of gauss pistol sniper build - one of the most powerful build in game :)

But you are even more funny with pulse rifle, why not think about vindicator bp?;)

Only reasonable bp can be for g11

Seriously?

Its like you're so hooked on contributing absolutely nothing to every thread by being as condescending as possible with your childish comments fraught with spelling mistakes that you've forgotten how to hold an adult conversation on a topic.

The fact that at one point a gauss pistol sniper was "Great" does not invalidate the point. It would still be interesting to see these blueprints ingame and available and open up these character builds for pvp. The point stands.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 02:10:03 am by Bluepanda »

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 05:30:20 am »
Because your ideas are more retarded with every post

You just start tc adventure and you want to have best stuff from shity tc locker. And what if someone is not interesting in tc? You will have best stuff from noob locker and everyone else would gtfo?

You are writting everything you have in your mind, like ducking tweeter. Nerf range dmg, make gauss, pulse bps :) dude you are even more funny when you want to be taken seriously.

"It won't affect pvp balance" :) I don't want to troll you but are giving me no choice :)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 05:40:57 am by jacky »