May 21, 2024, 12:01:50 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Gib Reward for PvP  (Read 9317 times)

Koveras

• View Profile
Re: Gib Reward for PvP
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2015, 09:20:01 pm »
Show me which popular mmo isn't pay to win pls.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2015, 09:52:02 pm »
WoT, Fonline
GUN FOR HIRE

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2015, 10:29:08 pm »
"Currently playing: 405 players on 4 servers" <--- info from fodev.net.

so much popular xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Even gta san andreas which is not mmo game got more players online:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 10:32:19 pm by mkhammer »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2015, 10:31:51 pm »
You didnt define popular. For me 100+ is somehow popular :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2015, 02:36:51 pm »
WoT
Gold shells, premium account, premium tanks.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2015, 06:21:01 pm »
WoT

You can win easy without Gold ammo, or buy this ammo for silver.
Premium account give you 50% more silver and experience after battle, it's not affecting your chances to WIN.
Premium vehicles are not better than normal one.

So ?
GUN FOR HIRE

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2015, 06:50:02 pm »
WoT

You can win easy without Gold ammo, or buy this ammo for silver.
Premium account give you 50% more silver and experience after battle, it's not affecting your chances to WIN.
Premium vehicles are not better than normal one.

So ?
You're now defending a lost case actually, I've been playing WoT up to maxing tier VIII, and you can't tell me that this isn't pay to win. Basically w/o premium you cannot go on plus with credits. Also gold ammo is must be on light tank scouts, premium tanks give you more credits & exp, also you can exp & get money faster by paying, isn't that pay2win or I missed something? ANY game in which you can buy something additional which gives you advantage over other player is pay2win, it doesn't matter if it's legal or not (gold in WoW, exalts in PoE etc.)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2015, 07:41:57 pm »
The only tier that brings me loosing cash matches are X tier. If you loosing cash even on won matches with VIII/IX tier, than you must obviously doing something wrong.
Gold ammo is must be for those who can't play lights as those are supposed to be played. You should scout, not fight.
Gathering faster cash and exp means you will unlock some vehicles faster, not win on them with higher chance. Premium vehicles and premium account doesnt mean you have better chances to win. You just unlock vehicle faster. Unlocking new vehicle isn't equal to winning more in battles. So you really missed something. I'm playing WoT for around 3 years already and I really know what I'm saying.

So no, WoT isn't pay to win. End.
GUN FOR HIRE

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2015, 07:50:26 pm »
The only tier that brings me loosing cash matches are X tier. If you loosing cash even on won matches with VIII/IX tier, than you must obviously doing something wrong.
Gold ammo is must be for those who can't play lights as those are supposed to be played. You should scout, not fight.
Gathering faster cash and exp means you will unlock some vehicles faster, not win on them with higher chance. Premium vehicles and premium account doesnt mean you have better chances to win. You just unlock vehicle faster. Unlocking new vehicle isn't equal to winning more in battles. So you really missed something. I'm playing WoT for around 3 years already and I really know what I'm saying.

So no, WoT isn't pay to win. End.
So you know the wrong definition of pay2win, it' says that if ome1 pays bucks to have a tank which is not balanced in some ways and gives more credits/got better pene and buying gold shells is not pay2win for you then you're the one taking it wrong.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2015, 08:21:48 pm »
More credits doesnt give you real adventage in battle, get over it pal.
Premium tanks are not better than normal one, so stop repeating this bullshit.
GUN FOR HIRE

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2015, 09:03:14 pm »
Every commercial product is made to get money. You re paying for some upgrades and it IS pay to win. For example take 2 almost similar programs :open office and microsoft office. You can do calculations/ presentations in both, MO is a way better, but You have pay to win.

What do you think, if Cvet finish his game, it will be free present for Christmas?

@@@
Plase stick to the topic,

So again my opinion, first of all we need to get more players for that elite activity, which is PVP blyad. Get more players by PvE content>some percent of them will start pvp, so let them enjoy it without writing some stupid words like "wasteland is srarsz".
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 09:08:44 pm by mkhammer »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2016, 12:35:41 pm »
This topic:

Gib reward for PvP?
How about gib me back 10 minutes of my life that I've wasted on reading this river of tears/crap.

Some score system for factions could be good.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 12:41:16 pm by Kilgore »