May 21, 2024, 11:29:48 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Nerf Turbo Plasma  (Read 8770 times)

Strike

Re: Nerf Turbo Plasma
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2014, 11:49:47 am »
Stonewall:
Spoiler: show

ST requirement: 7

Chance to avoid KD/Strength

15%/7
35%/8
55%/9
75%/10

Turbo Plasma:
Spoiler: show

+10 crit roll, please remove it already. Just extra for already good weapon.

Many ways to do it.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 12:17:47 pm by Strike »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2014, 12:15:32 pm »
Bout fucken time a nerf to stonewall :D

Well till wipe of course.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2014, 02:56:24 pm »
Grounded Support Perk
Requirements - Level 40, Energy Weapons 150, Science 100
Effects - +3% Laser DR, +3% Electric DR, +5% Plasma DR, 33% Chance to resist energy weapon KD/KO's.

Description - You've learned all about energy projectiles and how they work. You can now defend yourself from the blunt force of a blast from an energy weapon.

I think this could help solve the TPR issue.

Kaaon

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2014, 04:48:50 pm »
Grounded Support Perk
Effects - +3% Laser DR, +3% Electric DR, +5% Plasma DR, 33% Chance to resist energy weapon KD/KO's.

Description - You've learned all about energy projectiles and how they work. You can now defend yourself from the blunt force of a blast from an energy weapon.

this wouldnt solve anything because..
it would nerf TPR BUT also damage of laser rifle, laser pistol, plasma rifle, magneto laser pistol, plasma pistol, pulse pistol, pulse rifle and chance to KO/KD of all aiming weapons which is already horrible low vs those 90% stonewall/bonehead chars

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2014, 08:23:49 pm »
Grounded Support Perk

I think it will be better just to remove the extra 10 crit roll and make it a fast shooting RT weapon

Bubs

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2014, 08:21:06 am »

bonehead, MoS, -crit helmet 8)

Kaaon

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2014, 02:18:59 pm »

bonehead, MoS, -crit helmet 8)
98 + 88 = 186 dmg in 2 shots / 2 = 93 dmg per shot
he did 105 + 33 + 81 = 219 dmg in 3 shots / 3 = 73 dmg per shot

+ you obviously didnt had tesla helmet
+ hes relying on RNG much more (crits)
+ his attacks costs more AP
+ he need crit perks (more crit, even more crit, rbte), you need nothing for dmg on tank burster with xl/lsw/pancor/gatling

- he did blinded you

so.. ?

Arco

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2014, 02:38:20 pm »
So, when i see noobs who shoot me for 219 bypassed, on my 324 hp tank, blinded knocked etc, and im not able to wake up, i just can say yes please nerf it. i use only unik tesla helmets, and its always the same shit.

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2014, 02:46:13 pm »
- he did blinded you
so.. ?
Double KO is nothing?  ???

2 shots - 2x KO, 2x blinded. So he is just laying there on the ground, counting stars, waiting for another crit or other players to finish him.
All that while wearing -crit helmet + bonehead + MoS can make you question wasting (in this case) perk for MoS.

Tesla helmet is not a cure for everything:
- much worse normal resits (go met bozar sniper while wearing tesla helmet),
- 10% lower crit chance mod than for example combat helmet (-20% combat, -10% tesla), so what you get better laser/plasma resits if you will get more critical hits and in case of those dmg is not the only thing they do, not to mention baypasses,
- with baypass you can wear diamond bucket on head it would not change much.

Seki don't defend turbo plasma by attacking OP tanks because turbo plasma, or to be more precise imba +crit power mod is right after tanks in OP list :)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 02:48:48 pm by mojuk »
:facepalm

Kaaon

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2014, 08:02:45 pm »
ahh i missed part about double KO .. sorry

Seki don't defend turbo plasma by attacking OP tanks because turbo plasma, or to be more precise imba +crit power mod is right after tanks in OP list :)
exactly.. AFTER them and best thing is that TANKS are crying to it

Tesla helmet is not a cure for everything:
- much worse normal resits (go met bozar sniper while wearing tesla helmet),
- 10% lower crit chance mod than for example combat helmet (-20% combat, -10% tesla), so what you get better laser/plasma resits if you will get more critical hits and in case of those dmg is not the only thing they do, not to mention baypasses,
- with baypass you can wear diamond bucket on head it would not change much.
yes but this time he didnt scored any bypass to it would help him..

Johnny

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2014, 09:09:33 pm »
So basically what do we do ? turbo can ko anyone whatever you are wearing.

So lets abuse the game too and make str 10 stonewall + mos + bonehead... is that really what you want?
Nerf tanks, nerf tanks, maybe nerf pancor or Xl as i suggested in my thread and put less random damage to them.

And ffs delete the KO.

Stonewall tanks are a direct answer to KO bulshit+ non stop crit click to win turbo sniper its almost a must have for everyone wich should not be the case.
tesla helm wont save you from ko/bypass from turbo. I always wear tesla helm adv/unique - crit power doesnt change anything sooner or later youll be KOed.
Bypass is okay for me ive got no problem with that but ko for 20Ap is clearly abused thats why people play stonewall tanks (and for rocket/grenade spam + snipers behind = lame strategy = stonewall tank spam).
And for a 320hp tank, fighting a turbo tank with same hp who does KO/Bypass every two shots is first on the list to me.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 09:11:09 pm by Johnny »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2014, 04:46:16 pm »
exactly.. AFTER them and best thing is that TANKS are crying to it
Because KO is the only thing that gets a stonewall tank insta-killed (which is pretty annoying when abused - you have a tank build, then you get an OP plasma on your face and can't do shit even though you're the one supposed not to suffer so much from crits/ko/kd/dmg). Totally other thing is tanks being OP (and it should be fixed of course), because they are not only tough and resistant, but also able to deal huge damage and have 10 PE & 10 AG at the same time (even changing toughness requirements to LK 6 like it was in 2238 would help in that case).

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2014, 08:28:16 pm »
For the record I agree. Our faction just stores any turbo plasmas in a locker and never use them, it feels cheap.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2014, 08:21:03 am »
TPR is going to be a rare item after wipe and not being found in caves like currently. Adjustments will be made if there is/will be some issue. I'm not going to nerf something just because it's OP in new reno commercial.

Bubs

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2014, 08:24:37 am »
TPR is going to be a rare item after wipe and not being found in caves like currently. Adjustments will be made if there is/will be some issue. I'm not going to nerf something just because it's OP in new reno commercial.

The turbo plasma isn't the issue. The issue is the current crit table.