May 21, 2024, 06:40:00 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Nerf Turbo Plasma  (Read 8772 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Nerf Turbo Plasma
« on: November 11, 2014, 09:42:11 pm »
seriously, this weapon sucks balls, ruins PvP

this shitty +10 crit roll is what makes it so damn OP

Napalm

Re: Nerf Turbo Plasma
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 12:13:14 am »
Naaah, its ok! Could remove all special items and implants.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 01:57:50 am »
DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY TURBO PLASMA LASER RIFLE! Just because I don't have one, that's no excuse to screw withbt them.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 07:59:28 am »
I agree with Stalker. It's way too powerful compared to how very easy it is to get find one.
Click and pray for baypass with insane dmg - very skillful weapon.
:facepalm

Johnny

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 08:33:15 am »
I agree turbo need nerf on crit roll its far too powerfull. This and power fist garbage non stop knock down.
Those two weapons need serious rebalance.
Even with +10%dr plasma tesla you get bypassed koed etc...

toxica

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 07:09:29 pm »
yeah sure, lets nerf a weapon to be "viable" need to spent 3 or 4 perks.

Napalm

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 09:01:13 pm »
mojuk, Stalker, and Johnny... just people who plays with 1hex builds. Interesting...

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 10:06:36 pm »

And if crit roll bonus on turbo plasma gets nerfed what perks would that be? Don't tell me you didn't so far and will suddenly have to take better crit on aim build? oO
Btw. :
- bursting weapons avenger/p90 needs at least 3 perks (2x brd, mrd)
- every aim shot build must have at least even more crit + better crit and should have more crit +/- rbte.
So no idea what's your point.

mojuk, Stalker, and Johnny... just people who plays with 1hex builds. Interesting...
Doesn't matter, if it does please tell us why. Turbo plasma will melt every fully implanted tank build in hpa so no idea what that has to do with our builds. And I know that as turbo plasma user you got nothing against 200+ dmg crits and nice effects every few shots.
So best weapon right now accessible unchanged after wipe for free from safe cave hunting... yeah, smells like a lot of plasma tanks after wipe.

Napalm

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2014, 12:17:02 am »
If they change it, must change another things too...so no sense. Its ok for now. You have to adapt. I was and still against many things here. But I adapted, you should do the same.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2014, 12:38:21 am »

And if crit roll bonus on turbo plasma gets nerfed what perks would that be? Don't tell me you didn't so far and will suddenly have to take better crit on aim build? oO
Btw. :
- bursting weapons avenger/p90 needs at least 3 perks (2x brd, mrd)
- every aim shot build must have at least even more crit + better crit and should have more crit +/- rbte.
So no idea what's your point.

Doesn't matter, if it does please tell us why. Turbo plasma will melt every fully implanted tank build in hpa so no idea what that has to do with our builds. And I know that as turbo plasma user you got nothing against 200+ dmg crits and nice effects every few shots.
So best weapon right now accessible unchanged after wipe for free from safe cave hunting... yeah, smells like a lot of plasma tanks after wipe.
Maybe something needs to be changed, but so does tanks then couse good crits its the only way to counter stonewalls fully implanted tanks. imo its ok the way it is right now, couse you said it, its pretty easy to find.

Johnny

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2014, 08:44:38 am »
Turbo sux balls same for power fist end of discussion.

You were hit for 128 hit points in the groin knocked out, knocked down and had your anus bypassed.
Congratulations you are now unable to do anything for 20 seconds. Thank you man of steel.

KO should be removed i dont like it and i dont like coward snipers.
 :-X

Joke aside you all perfectly know that whatever you wear: tesla unique +10% plasma +5DT or the old hat of your granny you'll get melted cause its a broken weapon.

But i think those who use it perfectly know why they are using it.
Like the power fist constant KD.

Change this already months there is posts everywhere about those crap weapons and tons of suggestions already.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 09:51:30 am by Johnny »

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2014, 10:54:40 am »
Maybe something needs to be changed, but so does tanks then couse good crits its the only way to counter stonewalls fully implanted tanks. imo its ok the way it is right now, couse you said it, its pretty easy to find.
It was said many times that tanks are broken and some changes are coming with wipe to fix this.
But the problem here is +10 bonus crit roll is way too much for any kind of weapon.

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2014, 11:24:25 am »
I do say gove +50 crit roll/damage to mega power fist then the whol balancing issue would be fixed!
No trolling applied here i promise!

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2014, 04:19:39 pm »
MoS needs a boost. Once it get better we will have a good counter to crit builds. Like stonewall which its the perfect counter against rocket and pancor and nade launcher.

I also suggest bonehead to give 15-20 crit resis and -2 IN. And bring back arm cripplers which were heavily nerfed in the crit table update.

I just hope kilgore & others do something good about pvp balance with the wipe so they dont have to be changing stuff during session after several weeks of abusing an OP build, like it happened with pancors.
And player testing will be needed to find that balance.

Johnny

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2014, 09:31:27 am »
I agree with you furior about mos but dendito is right too. Only viables builds currently are tanks cause they can take 2 bozar bursts in CA and snipers cause they crit nonstop.

Maybe if we manage somehow to balance all the sniper rifle class ( sniper rifle, gauss, laser, plasma, bozar) by giving them a perk that partially ignores the damage resistance of a target but NO crit roll bonuses thats will favor people to use more diverses builds. trubo plasma already cost 1 less AP and does more damage than regular plasma it doesnt need a crit roll bonus.

Cause currently if you have no bonehead or mos/stonewall even a .228 pistol can ko you in one shot and it really sux balls cause its a click to win situation.

Its the whole critical table / weapon perks that have to be changed.

Same thing why tanks are so powerful?
Cause gatling and xl70 does more damage than brd avenger wich is ridiculous so tanks use that and can rush a sniper no problem.

The ammo got also a problem i dont understand why 5mm AP got a damage modifier of 2/3 should be 1/1 for everything. The randomness of the damage for all minigun is completly retarded with my gatling tank i can score 60dmg and sometimes do 300 wich is retarded ( at range non crit). Damage of the gatling need to be reworked 49-99 is huge difference should be something like 59-89.
The avenger need to be reworked too the randomness of its damage make it an almost useless weapon against tanks 12-15 damage for 40 bullets is ridiculous compared to the XL.

The XL/Pancors if not reworked should be non craftable like the vindicator and use rare ammo too cause its a top tier gun. Maybe the assault rifle could become its successor by boosting its damage or number of bullets fired to make it viable.

In the current weapons balancing in this game randomness and luck have a too big part and i favorize skill anytime upon luck.

Snipers the same when they fight tank they just pray for a bypass or a ko and that shouldnt be the case.
Finesse is useless perk and should be reworked cause all sniper should have it, maybe it could increase the hit chance for bodyparts?

Maybe we could make a perk that actually allow you to do aimed shots and disable it by default and rework the bodyparts hit chance to make finesse a good trait finally.

Maybe we could also creat a perk that add a crit roll bonus for arms/legs?

But please Ko for 20AP no thank you.

Im just throwing ideas here i got at the moment.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 09:41:50 am by Johnny »