Username:

Password:

Topic: EW Blueprints  (Read 1512 times)

Zenker

• What is definition of insanity? Brahmins
    • View Profile
EW Blueprints
« on: August 26, 2014, 06:16:39 pm »
Guys how to get Energy Weapon blueprints? And no im not dumb, i know you can get it from footlockers (i have shitty lockpick, so i wont rly be searching and opening them) or buy from merchant. Ralph at Gun Runners sells blueprints, but i have NO IDEA how to get inside their base so i can talk with him. Any advice? Do i need to make some quests? Do i need to make good reputation and how? Do i need some certain stats? Such as minimal CHARISMA, INTELIGENCE or something else?  ???

Fucking Guard...  >:(
Btw if its not acessible so easily because there is Advanced workbench... Please move that workbench to different area (Navarro/ BoS bunker maybe huh? Or both to be equal. That would also make people join one of those factions)  or different building. It makes getting EW blueprints this way harder, and many people including me dont know how to get to Ralph. I know its secure adv.bench, but thats no need to block EW blueprint seller, or yes? Also if EW blueprints were sold elsewhere it would be nice change too.

Thanks for response  ;)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 06:24:35 pm by Zenker »

zinthos

Re: EW Blueprints
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 06:24:40 pm »
Have you tried on wiki?

Zenker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 06:26:39 pm »
Have you tried on wiki?

Of course i did, i even searched internet like half hour but couldnt find it, i would not spam forum with this if i did managed to find it on google. Also to make it not just another spam, i added sugestions how to deal with this.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 06:26:57 pm »
Ralph in the gunrunners.... He is the little Dwarf in the building. Ask him about blueprints. I know it might sound hard, but trust me!

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 06:46:41 pm »
You dont have to go behind the green goo, Ralph is in thé building on the right side...

Zenker

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 08:54:40 pm »
You dont have to go behind the green goo, Ralph is in thé building on the right side...

Thanks, gosh how is possible i didnt noticed? well anyway thanks, your answer is more than better, topic closed  :D
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 08:56:44 pm by Zenker »