May 21, 2024, 09:34:52 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Add reno locker with change  (Read 13173 times)

HerO

• View Profile
Add reno locker with change
« on: July 03, 2015, 09:37:54 pm »
PvP is becoming stale and mostly hinkley actions/TC. Can we have small pvp back too with the normal reno locker? Its a great map that is underused and all i ask is the locker just spawn upgraded tier3.

Reno actions always were the best.

zinthos

Re: Add reno locker with change
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 09:42:58 pm »
+1
maybe with lock or 2 combatarmor slags in the room to avoid bluesuit campers.

expect shitstorm
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 11:37:09 am by zinthos »

Gooseberry

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 10:23:07 pm »
+1 i'm always for more variety.

Byzantine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 10:53:55 pm »
Improve with lockers

- Sierra - Robots
- Mariposa - Elite mutants
- Warehouse - no change
- Glow - Dead Walkers
- Golgotha - Yakudza in sneak
- Vault 15 - no change
- Waterworks - random patrols
- Necrpolis - Dead Walkers
- Toxic caves - Tough Geckos and other monsters
- Random caves - renegades,elite muties and other strong npc

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 11:34:22 am »
Or it could spawn caps like tc lockers

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 07:17:16 pm »
Improve with lockers

- Sierra - Robots
- Mariposa - Elite mutants
- Warehouse - no change
- Glow - Dead Walkers
- Golgotha - Yakudza in sneak
- Vault 15 - no change
- Waterworks - random patrols
- Necrpolis - Dead Walkers
- Toxic caves - Tough Geckos and other monsters
- Random caves - renegades,elite muties and other strong npc

Too many lockers spread too much pvp. I liked the idea of the locker stacking up to 3-4 spawn instead of deleting items each time for the lockers already in place suggested by cant remember who.

I agree for upgraded t3 in reno with gear check but i fear your thread will closed unless game staff changed their mind wich i doubt but ill support anyway  :) so +1

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2015, 08:20:24 pm »
So I will need to find another place to sell my drugs and medicines, or buy drug BP -.-
buying car will be harder too :P

Anyway maybe it will be not so bad idea....
GUN FOR HIRE

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2015, 02:46:40 am »
The NR locker got moved into the sewers.
I haven't actually found it yet........
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2015, 06:35:02 am »
And you must be prepared for:
- crazed dicktor, afrol and other shits
- one faction will camp there when the tc timer will countdown
You can make pvp everywhere in this game, except created locations by quests and inside The Hub, so...

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2015, 07:03:22 am »
You can make pvp everywhere in this game, except created locations by quests and inside The Hub, so...

Remek you dont want new reno locker back because of crazed D,  afro and all those guys who camp it and do nothing else?
If thats their way to have fun gather items and make a museum of it who cares? Let them do. A locker that dont spawn implants or hpa like before but good loot overall could revive pvp.

Basically its removing the only pvp zone for pvp players because of two or three looters wich problem can be solved with a gear check...

About factions camping wm we had this only with UV last session and they were slow to come not camping but overall other players were active and small fights were good. Reno is for small fights not really faction fights imo but can be both.

What i am against is your idea of pvp everywhere, in the server players who seek pvp have to create a encounter and kill people in bluesuit who are beginners or pve players who dont want to do pvp at all ( people crafting at BH or whatever wich you could still do even if a locker is placed).
Reno was the place for players who seek pvp.
Like that we dont mix pve/pvp wich is a good thing because its two different way of playing.
Reno is for PVP, killing bluesuit/crafter/ turnbased or anything else is PK. Two different things to not mix.

THis is the only solution i can see to revive pvp it should never have been deleted in the frst place Fonline new reno is better than fonline ... Nothing? Until real wipe happens and they come with better idea.

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2015, 02:43:44 pm »

Remek you dont want new reno locker back because of crazed D,  afro and all those guys who camp it and do nothing else?
If thats their way to have fun gather items and make a museum of it who cares? Let them do. A locker that dont spawn implants or hpa like before but good loot overall could revive pvp.

Basically its removing the only pvp zone for pvp players because of two or three looters wich problem can be solved with a gear check...

About factions camping wm we had this only with UV last session and they were slow to come not camping but overall other players were active and small fights were good. Reno is for small fights not really faction fights imo but can be both.

What i am against is your idea of pvp everywhere, in the server players who seek pvp have to create a encounter and kill people in bluesuit who are beginners or pve players who dont want to do pvp at all ( people crafting at BH or whatever wich you could still do even if a locker is placed).
Reno was the place for players who seek pvp.
Like that we dont mix pve/pvp wich is a good thing because its two different way of playing.
Reno is for PVP, killing bluesuit/crafter/ turnbased or anything else is PK. Two different things to not mix.

THis is the only solution i can see to revive pvp it should never have been deleted in the frst place Fonline new reno is better than fonline ... Nothing? Until real wipe happens and they come with better idea.

*clap* *clap* *clap* +1
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2015, 05:46:38 pm »
Johny, we took this topic few times. I rember that many players waited for guarded locker. I remember also that how these blueshits trolled this location by looting dead bodies. About PvP we have this also at dungeons like Warehouse, Glow. We have also long faction battles at encounters what you talking about.
And yeah, PvE players... Dont forget that this is PvP server. If someone cant accept that then he can just resign. I dont think that someone will cry about him.

There is the way for this Reno trolling. I remember that in october when we tested new engine there was some way to make a controll over the Waterworks location. The same idea can be brong to New Reno locker.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2015, 07:46:09 pm »
+1 for worldremaker except pve, there is no better server for this, and here you can play TB/PvE very well too. Just leave making PvP as it is now, so almost everywhere and leave NR alone, there is more camp than pvp
GUN FOR HIRE

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2015, 08:53:11 pm »
Pvp at wharehouse and glow you say remek? Exept sneakers ninja looting those locations i dont think its comparabla to new reno before wipe.

Just leave making PvP as it is now, so almost everywhere and leave NR alone, there is more camp than pvp

So basically you say how it is its fine? That the 10 remaining pvp players have to search for each others in the whole world map until they find eachother instead of meeting somewhere where they can have fun? Aaaaaaaaaa...
Spoiler: show
.... llah wakbar.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2015, 09:33:42 pm »
And yeah, PvE players... Dont forget that this is PvP server. If someone cant accept that then he can just resign. I dont think that someone will cry about him.
Nope. It's hardly PvP server. I mean, you can't call it PvP server when less than 20% active online players are doing PvP. But it's the same about any FOnline server, and was the same on 2238. Majority are PvE players, you just don't see them crying/forumpvping on forums in every section, because they come, play for a bit and go. We will expand PvP activities and probably change Town Control mechanics but uh, most of our effort will be put on PvE, quests and other content/possibilities.

There is the way for this Reno trolling. I remember that in october when we tested new engine there was some way to make a controll over the Waterworks location. The same idea can be brong to New Reno locker.
It was the prototype of our new PvP activity. We have few working prototypes that will be added in next session in few locations.

I agree with the rest of your post. I'll check what spawns in current New Reno locker and we'll change it maybe.

But instead of posting TOTALLY USELESS "+1" spam, you could post what items would be interesting to find there. Just no rares, please.