May 03, 2024, 06:11:19 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Spawn Death on NCR [mechanics]  (Read 2526 times)

cheezy

• View Profile
Spawn Death on NCR [mechanics]
« on: October 07, 2013, 03:14:17 am »
I found you can spawn on stand right next to NCR.  There not normally hostile but if you stand close them for short time they will murder your face off.  Well problem is I already spawn right next to them twice. When I load into map they push me away and then start shooting at me before  I  could take three steps. This cost me three combat armors already. One time I was with friends so murder both of us before we could move. Now I will point one thing out both times its happen it was in square 32:31 . I don't know if just problem with the spawns in that square or what.  But its very annoying problem and you could lose everything on you because of it.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: Spawn Death on NCR [mechanics]
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 03:42:46 am »
I get that a lot

but difference is that I kill them and win.

Not sure what your problem is

cheezy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 07:32:55 pm »
ok create new guy go in naked see what happens.
Yes, it is a problem.

If you want to kill them then shoot them, but should not have spawn on them.

greenthumb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 11:03:21 pm »
distance from NPC in encounter is influenced by your PE and Cautious nature support perk, anyway some of NPC formations will make you spawn between them, no matter what. This happens becouse they are being spawned in long (wide) formations, and the distance you spawn away is distance from their center.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 01:23:27 am »
Yes, it is a problem.

First of all, If I made a new character, I wouldn't be around NCR

2nd, if I did encounter NCR army, most likely they will just yell at me or I have nothing to lose (freshly made char yeah?)

cheezy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 10:57:49 am »
distance from NPC in encounter is influenced by your PE and Cautious nature support perk, anyway some of NPC formations will make you spawn between them, no matter what. This happens becouse they are being spawned in long (wide) formations, and the distance you spawn away is distance from their center.

GreenThumb is right on how it can happen.  You can spawn on the NCR even with good PE.  This should be count for when being place in a map.
NCR pose to be none hostile ( good guys). So spawning on them and them attack you before you can get away kind wrong.
They need give you more time get away before attacking or spawn you away from them. If my PE push me away from center
but formation screws things over. Well if I see(PE) the group then should I spawn with the group?

Yes, it is a problem.

First of all, If I made a new character, I wouldn't be around NCR

2nd, if I did encounter NCR army, most likely they will just yell at me or I have nothing to lose (freshly made char yeah?)

I made that point because said this.

I get that a lot

but difference is that I kill them and win.

Not sure what your problem is

Any one gear good and build there guy right can kill NCR all day. Don't act so high and mighty.

Yea unless your on the higher end gear or in group, Spawning on NCR like that would be lethal.
M60 burst point blank, Shot gun burst point blank, Hunting rifle that hit critical hits a lot, other stuff.
When you spawn on NCR its not because small group but there massive group of them.

Even If your Gear well they still can kill you.
You can lose value stuff for stupid reason and cost you time.
Combat armor, Blue prints , any thing you can carry on you of value.
I think people should be-able to die lose value items but by this means its total wrong.

So unless you have a real point about the topic then get out and stop being a troll.
This about reporting problems in the game to be look at.
Not about pointless post.