May 12, 2024, 09:21:27 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Advice for noob in Fonline multiplayer fallout mmorpg  (Read 2841 times)

jimbob

• View Profile
Advice for noob in Fonline multiplayer fallout mmorpg
« on: January 08, 2014, 04:00:02 pm »
Hi,
I'm a nuub and I would like help starting out in Fonline - what is the best class to pick? In original fallout I liked throwing, sneak and science, is it realistic to make this type of char in this mod? What's the best character to make? Any other advices helpful :)

« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 06:59:07 pm by jimbob »

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
Re: Advice for noob in Fonline multiplayer fallout mmorpg
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 04:03:56 pm »
http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Throwing is an ok choice for your first character.
Sneaking is more for experienced players.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 04:06:10 pm by Sperber »

Xaviien

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 12:13:13 pm »
Main points you might like to know:

There is no level cap. You no longer gain perks or HP after level 24, but you do continue to gain skill points, meaning any build will end up with maxxed skills, if you put in the time to level up enough.

There is a character planner here, so you can see what your build might look like at level 24, and beyond.

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 12:17:32 pm »
Hi,
I'm a nuub and I would like help starting out in Fonline - what is the best class to pick? In original fallout I liked throwing, sneak and science, is it realistic to make this type of char in this mod? What's the best character to make? Any other advices helpful :)
Theres no best character, I recomment you an AC-SG fast shooter with high IN for your first character, you will be able to hunt Mutants/NCR army, and get good amount of Skill points to invest in Outdoors,Science,Repair, etc...

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 01:13:49 pm »
Hi,
Theres no best character, I recomment you an AC-SG fast shooter with high IN for your first character, you will be able to hunt Mutants/NCR army, and get good amount of Skill points to invest in Outdoors,Science,Repair, etc...

Do as Furiors said and do not forget to make a network of tents.

ronillon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 03:07:07 pm »
Do as Furiors said and do not forget to make a network of tents.

And remember, that people can follow you on world map and do nasty things to you. So check your party and kick them if necessary.
Contact me on IRC

sogabe

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 04:19:40 pm »
Trust noone in this wasteland.

You're welcome, for the best advice.

KestreL

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 06:35:05 pm »
If you are a carebear and likes to explore game & do Quests Then just Roll a dice on each number of your S.P.E.C.I.A.L becuase it doesnt matter.
If not then I suggest BG/SG burster with Bonus range damage & life giver perks. Then get hands on drugs.

Dont be offended when kids kill you and defecate on your body.

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 07:28:59 pm »
lol, noobs are so funny, they are scared of everything. Ive just used doctor on a wounded guy and the shot me, and ofc he was killed by guards... Noobs are so dumb... The best thing is he said i was thief... they are so funny.