May 11, 2024, 07:31:14 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Implant Cap (2) or just remove from game  (Read 10010 times)

jamesfett

• View Profile
Re: Implant Cap (2) or just remove from game
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2014, 10:45:01 am »
i think 3 special implants and 1 of them over powered armour or HP implants would be ok, but being able to get every implant in the game seems a bit silly, or if it ran off your endurance, like for every 2 endurence u get an implant and every 5 u get a OP implant

and i think implants should be made more comman and PA/HPA made more rare, or introduce that enclave armour so there is somthing better than PA/HPA, apparently you can get the enclave armour in the game but i have only ever seen it on admins

i recently came back to the game after quite a long break to get a bit of practice in for the reset and i was playing with some noobs thinking these guys must really have hard time, especially if they get an encounter with these kinds of implant people, i only ever had 1 implant for strength and i felt OP as fuck and i got that at an event xD

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2014, 08:12:41 pm »
I still say remove them from game. Make it only obtainable from events

Napalm

« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2014, 04:25:52 pm »
First time I heard about implants I knew "this will ruin the game, cant believe".

I think now they could be bought in san francisco. Does anyone agree? I say that this season seems to be far from over. I want to create my chars, Blasma told me about return. But it is unfeasible to create new chars without implants.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2014, 08:46:08 pm »
it is unfeasible to create new chars without implants.
What happened with this server? ;__;

Napalm

« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2014, 11:03:14 am »
One character with level 24 have chance to beat you in Reno BadBoy? Maaaaaaybe....

Its remember something:

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2014, 11:10:39 am »
just wtf this was fallout 1 soundtrack theme .. damn new world

as one youtube commentator states out:

Every time I hear this song at the part of maybe here 1:08 I expect it to go maybe maybe maybe... war war never changes 
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 11:14:15 am by triqua »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2014, 06:33:41 pm »
One character with level 24 have chance to beat you in Reno BadBoy?
Me? Naaah... ;D

Being serious. I don't like what you wrote just because it's another proof for implants being a bad thing. In the beginning every one without implants was whining "give me a bigger chance for implants, because that's the only reason I lose with those implanted" and now it turned to "it's not possible to make a good character without implants". What does that even mean, for f... sake? All character in the server were bad and weak before they finally got implanted? I agree that implants are OP (details were discussed earlier) but come on. It's still possible to make a decent character with no implants and fight efficently with those implanted. Every build/player has weak points, you just have to get to know them and think how to use your knowledge, finally add some skill/experience and exact your win.

P.S. That's a piece of nice song. :))

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2014, 03:46:57 am »
i totally agree with whole topic,
how game and be role playing, classy, unique, if everybody is using same implant same builds and same weapons, and last thing will be who haves more luck and more support items with them. game should be skill based. and people should have all build that is charachteristic, not just common op guy what doesnt think about unique charachter, he thinks only about numbers and calculation and using it other numberheads on wastelands and yells those who have more unique build "that build sucks, go and create new charachter" problem just is that one who does this doesnt really have any charachter, he is just overgrown mantis with other mantises. also if we add more implants, would be awesome if there is loads of different implants for attack defence hp AP u name it. and because of this. there should be also able to buy implant remove surgery, so somebody cant make lifelong mistake. it will suck if u make mistake and that mistake stays u with like big ugly mole in ur face and u cant buy surgery because there aint one. you just have to "start beginning" or "kill yourself"
Starting beginning meaning creating another charachter or killyourself to stop playing at all. most dirty p2w games are just like that. they dont allow somebody make mistakes without paying.

How about making implants only for PvE ? there cant be Tank vs tank battles and who runs out first of stimpacks. or how about that hp perks stays ridicilous, BUT IF u have these perks. stim packs and other healing units FROM YOURSELF takes less effect. but u can have team like 1 fps 1 medic and 1 tank.

still. balance is MUST! , and allowing playres HAVE REAL CHARACHTER and FA = Stich meh !

Remove implant limit. you just can have one implant from each "class"

ATTRIBUTE IMPS: 4 implants max, but u can put +2 to one attribute. like raising luck 1-3 and str 6-8 and cap. yaddayadda
attack imps. 2 only and 1 each. accuracy loss via Range, +1 AP, 5% ranged dmg. 1hex aoe more from explosives. meleedmg yaddayaddayaa
def imps, only 1. 20% dmg resistance to your current damage resistance % like 10% gets 12% or lesswhatevar. hp 15, could be useful non-tank charachters, if tanks are too op and overpopular in pvp.
movement perks: free movement ap in turn based raises due loss of health points. in real time u become faster. yaddayadadadadad

Ultimate lvl100+ endgame implant for those who seeks to be mighty wastelander who everybody remembers
these imps u need something more than million caps or sowhatevar
 can take only one:
10k kills or (put value here) - (putvaluehere)% dmg (putvaluehere) bonus AP points. or crit change or PLAA.

(put value here) points of healing to other players (pvp and self deal dmg is excluded! in order to reduce cheating ) - Can revive DEAD PLAYERS! or 5 hex aoe aura that heals temmates inside it overtime 5% sec or sumting like that yaddaydaydaya

Then something for defense

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2014, 07:17:37 pm »
Thanks for feedback.

There will be certain changes to implant spawn rate and their stats, we'll see how it works.