May 14, 2024, 02:54:19 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Miner/Crafter/Doc build  (Read 3363 times)

Kriomentos

• Im not afraid of the dark, dark is afraid of me...
    • View Profile
Miner/Crafter/Doc build
« on: November 27, 2013, 07:25:32 pm »
Hey I've upgraded one of these two builds and now Im testing it in game it's good for now. I changed a lot, thanks enzo for suggestions and help. If you have questions ask ;)

(I noticed that in planner I picked Pack Rat and Strong Back on 7, better to get it on 6 ;))

Still if you have ideas to improve this, write! And when you pick last perk, pick what you want. I think that Stonewall was good option so I got it.
Thanks tho!

Two old builds:
http://i39.tinypic.com/25a3ng3.png
http://i44.tinypic.com/x0yc0i.png
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 03:04:15 pm by Kriomentos »
"You keep what you kill"

Furior

• View Profile
Re: Miner/Crafter/Doc build
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 08:47:14 pm »
You dont need Fighting skill you will lvl up crafting. So En is pointless (get 6 to get StrongBack). Get full IN and Skilled. Also tag Outdoorsman. Kamikaze + jinxed + Ac perks can save you if you try to craft in unprotected city.

Kriomentos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 09:00:48 pm »
Yeah I changed it a little. Get CC, Sneak and Lockpick. Bruiser and Skilled. I could go for full IN, and also I go to 2PE and 3LK. And I go for sneaker. When I make good sheet on planner Im gonna post it here. Fighting skill I need for enc only. When it comes to craft I will craft in safe places as long as possible, also I'll try to get reputation with Gun Runners so I can acess Adv. without trouble.
"You keep what you kill"

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 01:22:29 am »
Fighting skill I need for enc only.
Get outdoorsman and avoid encounters.

Kriomentos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 08:35:01 am »
I will go on books so I get Science, Repair and Outdoorsman to 100 on 3lvl. Don't need to pick it cus it has cap. And for me it's always good to have one good option for fighting. But if you like you can change this build, so it's suits you.
(Thanks to enzo, who helped me a lot on IRC yesterday. Big thanks you made my build a lot better ;) )
"You keep what you kill"

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 01:09:54 pm »
For this session i used this as my starter character:

http://www.nitue.net/#fcp/direct!id=10341

It's farmer / crafter / trader / whatver. It can do basically everything related to PvE. Use beer and psycho for the tougher farmings sessions like bounty hunters and BoS.

Tip: Your main crafter will get high level eventually so dont make shitty HtH make something useful.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 06:29:01 pm by C.H.A.R.L.I.E »

Kriomentos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2013, 07:27:20 pm »
Well with low PE, SG and BG won't be so useful too, but maybe you are right, but what else take if Im going with Sneak and Lockpick? Well he don't have to be fighter, just need to survive fight and deal some dmg.
Also Im now working on polishing and improving these builds, so soon Im gonna post new version of it. Also in new and any other verison I don't want to use drugs ;)

EDIT:
Well I changed S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats and got better PE so SG and BG wasn't that bad idea ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 03:05:33 pm by Kriomentos »
"You keep what you kill"