May 21, 2024, 05:49:48 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Been playing for a few days, I have some questions...  (Read 4803 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Been playing for a few days, I have some questions...
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015, 12:41:15 am »
?About books of achievement, do I have to use them with a char lvl 1 or can you add levels to a leveled toon ?

Only fresh first level char, and after using it this book gonna be usable only by this char after first use.
GUN FOR HIRE

DamJ.NeT

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2015, 12:50:07 am »
I lost it but I think I've seen a topic about how to dual log etc... Does anyone knows how to do this please ? And thanks again for the quick answers :D

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2015, 04:12:43 am »
I believe it must be a level 1, never worked for higher with me.
In Maintenance Mode.

Gooseberry

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2015, 09:01:19 am »
On rerolling:

You can ONLY reroll a character that is level 1. So yes, it can have 900xp, but once it hits level 2 you no longer can use the book on it.
Furthermore, the moment you use a book, it gets bound to that account and you no longer can use the book on any other characters.

On to duallogging:
To duallog, you need a program called "Sandboxie", which is a free program which is easily found by googling. Once you installed, you can easily duallog by running a second fonline.exe sandboxed.

However, duallogging comes with some ruling attached to it. duallogging in pve situations is allowed, you can mine, kills npc's and do quests with two accounts no problem. However, it is forbidden to use duallogging to your advantage in pvp. This means that you cannot jump in an encounter with two accounts at once.

If a pker happens to jump in an encounter while you are dual logging in it, just leave one account idle (or run with it?) and fight with the other. If you fight with both accounts you are risking a permanent ban, as duallogging pretty much has a zero tolerance (Take a look at the banhammer thread in the pvp section).

On quickswitching:
Since we are touching pvp rules, i'll go over quickswitching aswell. It's generally bannable to instantly relog to a different character and jumping in the fight again after death. I recommend you to follow the rule of thumb where you can NEVER see your own corpse in a fight or encounter. So if you happen to have a character ready to fight, be sure to wait a few minutes (5 minutes is 100% safe) to jump in.

DamJ.NeT

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2015, 09:54:20 am »
Thank you Gooseberry, but don't worry I've read the rules about multi client :)  It's mainly for gathering resources, as I've seen a video (on Seki's youtube account IIRC) about gathering a lot of junk to XP quickly...

I found some COC badges, apparently its usefull for smtgh but I can't find what. Also necklaces ?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 10:02:33 am by DamJ.NeT »

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2015, 01:36:40 pm »
Thank you Gooseberry, but don't worry I've read the rules about multi client :)  It's mainly for gathering resources, as I've seen a video (on Seki's youtube account IIRC) about gathering a lot of junk to XP quickly...

I found some COC badges, apparently its usefull for smtgh but I can't find what. Also necklaces ?
That stuff is used to sell to players or merchants, no real use.
Fuel Cell controllers can let you buy certain cool.
In Maintenance Mode.

Gooseberry

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2015, 03:27:34 pm »
Yes as Help Bot says necklaces, badges, rubber dolls and all those kind of items have no function. Sell them to a general store that takes the stuff or collect it for the sake of collecting.

DamJ.NeT

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2015, 05:38:10 pm »
Hmm so why some people auctioned some and it went for like 100k each ? Was it because you could paywith them for an implant or smthg ? (an admin auction)

Certain cool ? What does it mean ?
Isnt it for the vehicle quest in junkyard ?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2015, 05:39:30 pm »
Hmm so why some people auctioned some and it went for like 100k each ? Was it because you could paywith them for an implant or smthg ? (an admin auction)

There is no quest, just bring hard cash and FCC and you can drive to home in new cruiser or on new shiny bike.
GUN FOR HIRE

Gooseberry

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2015, 05:58:07 pm »

At the junkyard you can buy cars with fuel cel controllers. Fairly cheap too.

Depending on the item it might have a bit of a collectors value, but they dont have any functional value. Anyone can fairly commonly find these in treasure lockers, so they are really only good for selling to shops.

If you ever happen to get a special encounter however, such as a tiny vault. Explore them properly, as they may contain equipment that has a very high value.

DamJ.NeT

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2015, 06:01:28 pm »
Just got a random encounter with pashtuur or smthg like that... Some kind of poison spittiing dragons with 1600 Hp... I ran xD

Ok for the car, the wiki is outdated then.

About the GR reputation and the advanced workbench... Does your reputation decay ? It seems to me it lowers over time.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2015, 06:03:52 pm »
Just got a random encounter with pashtuur or smthg like that... Some kind of poison spittiing dragons with 1600 Hp... I ran xD

Ok for the car, the wiki is outdated then.

About the GR reputation and the advanced workbench... Does your reputation decay ? It seems to me it lowers over time.

I ran too when I met them first time. Old good times when I feared almost every encounter :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Arcanix

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2015, 12:59:05 am »
@OP Whatever build you decide to go with max out FA. x% chance to proc a max heal. 1 Luck procs every 5th time on average. 10 luck? No need.

Ya, it can be accomplished with all builds.