May 14, 2024, 12:53:26 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Debatable alt names on FOnline. (Sorted Out)  (Read 13675 times)

Scrabble

• View Profile
Re: Debatable alt names on FOnline.
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2016, 04:29:08 am »
I don't care about that so much. I was just a member, not in control of things. It was not stupidity man. We have the right attitude. APK. We recruited too fast though, and got spies. They all knew how to destroy things so they did, not by combat though, but by exploiting some undocumented mechanic in the faction terminal. Who cares, there's a hundred more available faction names that I would like better anyway. (Next one won't resemble a known faction or suppose pacifism.)

It is happening. Is this the first time someone tried to correct your extreme immorality? Must be painful for you. But rather than squirm like a snake to avoid the logical conclusion, embrace it as correction you've needed for a long time. Be a man, not a "big boy".
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 04:35:14 am by Scrabble »

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2016, 04:58:56 am »
No scrabble, your kind have been through here many times. Look who didnt stick around and look who is still here.

You will leave here one day and everyone here will remember you faintly as "another one of those noobs that started a shitstorm over nothing and made himself look like an idiot"

It takes a certain kind of person to really get into this game, and from the looks of things you are one of the washouts already.

Scrabble

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2016, 05:06:32 am »
Pedophilia and that other crap are sick perverted and immoral things. You say it's okay.
I did not suggest censoring everything. You say I did.
I am here. You say I washed out.
And on and on. Can you not hear yourself being wrong? It's so loud, its deafening. It would probably be best if you stop talking - you'd be less wrong that way.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 05:10:30 am by Scrabble »

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2016, 05:10:28 am »
While I can respect the apk side of you(my considering Awgy a friend is a great example) the pc police aspect is disgusting. The admins here are not likely to take away the level of freedom already given, the owners of some of those names are some of the largest supporters and longest running and most contributing members to this community. Many of us in the community play for the reason we are given so much freedom.  Hell if you think names like mr pedophile are so bad I'd love to see you deal with some of the chat zones in star trek online, that can make this entire community look normal.

Scrabble

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2016, 05:12:33 am »
According to that logic, perverts should be able to buy our ignorance. Ban the names and you might lose some money? Is that what you're afraid of? Don't be afraid, man.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2016, 05:15:05 am »
I never said you would leave today. But you will leave.

I never said pedophilia is ok. I said dark humor is and freedom of speech is.

You are suggesting censoring. You cant say you are not. If you take issue with the word everything then i amend it to everything you feel is offensive and apologize for the misunderstanding.

Btw did you check that supreme court ruling that shows you were wrong yet?

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2016, 05:21:09 am »
Scrabbles next faction name:

"8's too late"
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 05:26:12 am by Gargantua 👑 »

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2016, 05:22:59 am »
It's more than just the money aspect but as a leftist you're falling to standpoints of ignoring valid points such as that these people are the ones who help newbies with advice (myself included) and others who have been around for in some cases 7 years.  Loyal players are more desired than ones unlikely to last 3 months.

Scrabble

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2016, 05:32:27 am »
I might leave. So what? Does me leaving after you said I would leave make you into some intellectual giant or a prophet or a seer? I bet you leave too. In fact I bet you already left, and came back.

Freedom of speech as you apparently define it, is simply not something anyone has, or ever had, or will have, or should have. We don't have that. We are all bound by the exact same universal standards for moral and ethical behavior, and those standards in many cases are so taken seriously they are codified as laws by men who run countries. Some of them restrict speech, but even where men don't write it on paper, those rules are still obligatory on all mankind, for all time. Interestingly, those laws are the same in almost all cases in all generations on all continents spanning all time periods.

So back to the point: a guy in this community apparently thinks it's funny (according to your naive assumption) to call himself a pedophile. Everyone in this whole community wants that crap to stop, including you. Only a few of us are willing to say so. And I would point out only a few people here are wicked enough to argue to the countrary. I guess the rest of you are afraid or something.

But we should not be making the assumption you suggest. Rather, such behavior should be taken seriously and dealt with swiftly. Let that player say "oh whatever, fine I'll pick a better name" or whatever he would say. In fact, why are we even arguing? That guy has not come forward to argue - why would you do that for him? Shut up now and let him say something.

What's your deal, Mr Pedophile? Can you please re-roll that character and choose a proper name now.

PS: Loyal to what? Morals? Loyal, once again, to your money. True loyalty would embrace proper morality.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 05:36:58 am by Scrabble »

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2016, 05:38:25 am »
I might leave. So what? Does me leaving after you said I would leave make you into some intellectual giant or a prophet or a seer? I bet you leave too. In fact I bet you already left, and came back.

Freedom of speech as you apparently define it, is simply not something anyone has, or ever had, or will have, or should have. We don't have that. We are all bound by the exact same universal standards for moral and ethical behavior, and those standards in many cases are so taken seriously they are codified as laws by men who run countries. Interestingly, those laws are the same in almost all cases in all generations on all continents spanning all time periods.

So back to the point: a guy in this community apparently thinks it's funny (according to your naive assumption) to call himself a pedophile. Everyone in this whole community wants that crap to stop, including you. Only a few of us are willing to say so. And I would point out only a few people here are wicked enough to argue to the countrary. I guess the rest of you are afraid or something.

But we should not be making the assumption you suggest. Rather, such behavior should be taken seriously and dealt with swiftly. Let that player say "oh whatever, fine I'll pick a better name" or whatever he would say. In fact, why are we even arguing? That guy has not come forward to argue - why would you do that for him? Shut up now and let him say something.

What's your deal, Mr Pedophile? Can you please re-roll that character and choose a proper name now.

PS: Loyal to what? Morals? Loyal, once again, to your money. True loyalty would embrace proper morality.

You love your leftist tactics don't you?  Well then since you claim the entire community which you have been a part of for less than two weeks wants this to end I suggest providing some sort of proof.

Scrabble

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2016, 05:40:34 am »
You want proof. Go back and read what I posted. Think about it. I think you're not reading it. Skimmer!

Hint: "Interestingly, those laws are the same in almost all cases in all generations on all continents spanning all time periods."

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2016, 05:44:16 am »
Unlike your kind I read everything now show me where this entire community has asked for such names to stop. As a member for shortly over a year and as one who does not wish it to end I alone am proof your statement is complete bullshit.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2016, 05:44:39 am »
I love how you speak for everyone in the community despite being brand new here. I enjoy dark comedy. If evidence surfaces that he is actually a pedo then yeah get rid of him. Unless that happens let him have his fun. Who cares?

You are right. I took a hiatus in game due to real life but have never really left the forum. Now im back in both. I never said i was a prophet. Im simply telling you why this shitstorm you are starting doesnt even make most of the players here stop for even a moment other than to say you are wrong. There have been so many randoms through here on some moral high horse or another and they all go away one day never to return after starting some big rant that changes nothing.

If you read the court case i told you to you would see that freedom of speech is also not as restricted as you say it should be.

Take whatever moral code you like but you cannot force it upon others who do not share it.

Scrabble

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2016, 05:49:30 am »
So you agree, if he's a pedophile, to get rid of him. So he says he is, so let's follow through on that.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2016, 05:50:45 am »
If I say I'm a billionaire does that make it true?