Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1688576 times)

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5355 on: January 14, 2016, 11:02:03 pm »
do what u want history will judge any of you... i type true. end of story. only the guilty will try to explain himself. about win and lose. cheq screens from yestuday with same number. u lose 4 times. grate old members lose all fights... i know u r mad at me becouse i hex u few times in tc fights... team wins but u die... arogant people have problems like this... psychosis in your head. "-Data hunting me". its only your imagination... you are sick. irl people who realy love u will tel u the same thing. :*
I didn't see so much cry like yours before. :D BTW write it in polish coz it's really hard to understand it.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5356 on: January 14, 2016, 11:15:34 pm »
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5357 on: January 15, 2016, 12:26:21 am »
Cool hentai.

Apparently a LSW in the hands of a doctor cuts through fully implanted tanks like my dick through your mother, thats how it got the penetrate perk, ask her.
uuhhh...sure  ???

but yeah, you can't kill a fully implanted tank with a LSW, maybe you should learn the game more :D

Just because you lack the skills doesn't mean everyone else sucks.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #5358 on: January 15, 2016, 02:06:27 am »
do what u want history will judge any of you... i type true. end of story. only the guilty will try to explain himself. about win and lose. cheq screens from yestuday with same number. u lose 4 times. grate old members lose all fights... i know u r mad at me becouse i hex u few times in tc fights... team wins but u die... arogant people have problems like this... psychosis in your head. "-Data hunting me". its only your imagination... you are sick. irl people who realy love u will tel u the same thing. :*
I didn't see so much cry like yours before. :D BTW write it in polish coz it's really hard to understand it.

I doubt that he can even speak/write polish properly.

stop shitposting and do ally with khans , its more shamefull to see you guys even start together a trolltimer at modoc just to get people out of hinkley ... or maybe better stop playing this game since u take it too serious ... otherwise i cant explain such 6 years old behaviour ...

You too. Stop playing that game and start defending Your women.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 02:09:13 am by mkhammer »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #5359 on: January 15, 2016, 07:45:50 am »
only helpless people use insults

sheet-anchor

cry

u told me this... same koniko... when u and him whos in UV dualloging and fustreloging in tks tb traps or encounters... becouse u want win... only when Andrzej whos in UV any fight whos fair. your friend Wielebny whos perm banned (dual and fastrelog, many logs screens) and what you did?? you convinced your friend to unban him. player who whos dualloging and fustrelogimg all the time. in time u will be known as a cheater... gay who play this game so many years and must cheat to win... do what u want history will judge any of you...

Coming to this forum worth everything. ;D
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5360 on: January 15, 2016, 09:25:31 am »
;)

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5361 on: January 15, 2016, 09:58:52 am »
Cool hentai.

Apparently a LSW in the hands of a doctor cuts through fully implanted tanks like my dick through your mother, thats how it got the penetrate perk, ask her.
uuhhh...sure  ???

but yeah, you can't kill a fully implanted tank with a LSW, maybe you should learn the game more :D

Okay, I think I need to post some stats and numbers.
Shooter: Full damage burster+LSW: MDR+BDRx2
Target: Fully implanted tank, CAmk2: 83 DR 10 DT

On full HP target (83 DR 10 DT)
Average burst (no crit)=62
Regular crit (x1.5)=97
Good crit (x2)=131

On <75% HP target (88 DR 11 DT)
Average burst=54
Regular crit (x1.5)=84
Good crit (x2)=115

On <50% HP target (90 DR 12 DT)
Average burst=49
Regular crit (x1.5)=78
Good crit (x2)=107

On <25% HP target (90 DR 13 DT)
Average burst=47
Regular crit (x1.5)=76
Good crit (x2)=105

Even a full damage burster can't do shit, he hit the tank for 50 crap damage for 5 AP, the tank heals 80 for 5 too. Even 2 bursters focusing will take ages to kill him if he just eats stimpacks. Only a shitload of crits in a row can give a chance to the burster, but with 25% crit chance, only one burst out of 5 is crit, wich is 38,4% chance on 3 shots. 2 crits is 9,6% chance, 3 crits is 0,8% chance. I also have to mention that the tank probably has Man of steel, making the good crit (x2) even more rare.

Results: Unless the burster switches to single shot, aim eyes and gets 2 KO bypass in a row, he's fucked.
STALKER 1 Mengelito 0

Stalker doesn't lack the skill, YOU lack the knowledge. Go back to medecine, leave fighting to fighters.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5362 on: January 15, 2016, 10:32:17 am »
Oh yeah, because having the ability to play almost every build effectively makes me lack "skill". Unfortunately the STALKER-MK Series are put to rest atm (lucky you) but will be seen next session...if it ever comes xD

Meanwhile you can only kill players in TB or swarm in RT  :facepalm

But Mr.Faglito, the ignorant, got fucken wrekt by troll, GJ troll  ;D ;D ;D ;D

P.S. stats don't lie my boy. inb4 faglito makes a very conceited post

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5363 on: January 15, 2016, 10:35:50 am »
dat critchance calculation is meh , remember that it depends on what weapon the critburster is using also , since critrolls occur for every bullet , its even stated a critburts when just one bullet from all bursted ones does suceed a critroll.

i dont say the game is shit but it could be better , i mean it all comes down to what enemies u got on the server and trolloaded got indeed some nice clowns (ok i know whole funline community is full of clownz but me is a serious person i tell´ya ) ... so its not a mystery to me why many people stop playing ( i mean its a natural phisycally process that you grow out of such underage no reallife purpose antics )  ... khan red circle warriors are lame ( i cant even explain this phenomenom since i believe some grown up men are in that faction , but for sure they got their reasons. even if this reasons are beyond my reach of explanation and probably created by some psychology disadvantages irl) , same as uv who rarely shows up with equal number , they always just come if they are more ... implanted and other shit ... this literary already shows how noobish they are. i mean i was respecting them till yesterday , i remember they comming with lower number for some times , when they started fake timer with kahns instead of enjoying a good amount of pple in hinkley ( maybe this is due to low age players on this game , but only maybe , i dont know how old these guys are but such behaviour indicates some virgin underage ) im not interested in such shit , i can waste my lifetime anywhere else.

P,S, Kilgore i love u , u are the man  :-*

http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/zxvYTyHi/file.html

additional note : some day , god said , these kidz will learn that their saved pixelz in them tents arent safe ... and one day they will realize it and use it. instead of endless QQ a slaty river on some worldwide web page.

amen
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 10:49:44 am by FrankenStone »

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5364 on: January 15, 2016, 11:00:23 am »
dat critchance calculation is meh , remember that it depends on what weapon the critburster is using also , since critrolls occur for every bullet , its even stated a critburts when just one bullet from all bursted ones does suceed a critroll.

The crit chance roll is for the burst (>80% of the burst to be accurate), if it fails, then u have a roll per bullet (<70% of the burst), but critical hit won't be displayed. If crit chance passes, u get a critpower roll for the burst, that applies to every bullet (x1.5 or x2), but u get the effect once ofc.

The critchance doesn't change with the weapon, BBgun has same crit chance as LSW or sniper rifle (BBgun best humiliating weapon on server  ;D).
38,4%; 9,6%; 0,8% are not critical hit chance, but chance to get a critical burst out of 3 shots, wich is different. The math formula is:
event 1 x event 2 x ... x event n x amount of possible ways to get same result
I explain: crit is 20%, non crit is 80%
One crit followed by 2 non crit is : 0.2x0.8x0.8=0.128=12.8%
There are 3 different ways to get 1 crit out of 3:
1: crit, normal, normal
2: normal, crit, normal
3: normal, normal, crit
One crit out of 3 is 12.8x3=38.4%

If someone thinks the chance to get 1 crit out of 5 shots is 0.2x5=1=100% forget that, you are wrong, 100% wrong.
1 crit out of 5 is 41% (but this also means the 59% remaining also include the chance to get more than 1 crit)
Chance to get some crits (any amount bewteen 1 and 5) in 5 shots = 1 - chance to get no crit at all = 1-0.8^5 = 1-0.328 = 67%

Now try this on lottery and you will know why I don't play  ;)

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5365 on: January 15, 2016, 02:17:50 pm »
noobes dual like allways... one game lost... pain in the ass... dual logg started... stfu

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5366 on: January 15, 2016, 02:21:54 pm »
Socials get rekt in BH the very next battle they start cheating :))

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5367 on: January 15, 2016, 02:22:43 pm »
lol what duallog are u talking about?

they start cheating

Cheating how? Be specific or stfu

Kaaon

« Reply #5368 on: January 15, 2016, 02:23:35 pm »
noone dualloged from us in modoc fight

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5369 on: January 15, 2016, 02:26:25 pm »
sure...