May 01, 2024, 11:50:01 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Singleplayer Fonline  (Read 4598 times)

ArcherTowerZX

• Lets do this!
    • View Profile
Singleplayer Fonline
« on: June 16, 2016, 03:09:18 pm »
Hello, I have searched to play Fonline Singleplayer but when I  download the full client (of the SP) appears a strange window
with a fonline theme but says in each button Error. What I can do I want to do this to play alone with my friends and Fonline the mix of F1-F2 are very good that is why I want Fonline Singleplayer.

PD: Answer Fast and if possible well explained.

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Singleplayer Fonline
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 03:14:26 pm »
If I am understanding this, you downloaded the FOnline Server and Client? If so, you have to start the server and set the port for the client to be able to connect.

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 03:17:38 pm »
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 07:24:45 pm »
Which FOnline? Most of them don't have story line do it's really pointless to play never ending game alone.

ArcherTowerZX

• Lets do this!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 07:36:04 pm »
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=9569.0

Run server and register character. Read also tutorials in http://fodev.net/forum/index.php

I already got the client, and now?

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 07:59:53 pm »
1. Download server/tools files and client. Btw the client is the same as you use to play Reloaded so its not even necessery to download additional one.

2. Server archive contains all files necessery to run server. Just run FOnlineServer.exe. When you see in the server window something like: *Starting game loop* then you can now connect to your server.

3. Go to client, run FOConfig.exe, then network tab. Change ip address to localhost, and port to 4000. Then run normal game. If you make everything right you will see normal login screen. Create a character and play :)

I can tutorial for it whenever I get more time. Its easy, just make it properly and you can play.

Remember to read linked tutorials about GM options - if you want to spawn items etc.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 01:55:00 am »
BRO! Just play

Fonline: Shelter

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=9687.0

Uses the same engine as current public build and has the same map + spawns. Locations are different but it's a single player Fonline game that you can host and play with your friends.

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 05:22:31 pm »
Oh, I totally forget about Shelter :D

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 12:52:48 am »
Oh, I totally forget about Shelter :D

No, Reginald! WE are the small child! We are Death! It's us that's doomed! All of us!

Haha! It was really fun to code, dude. I wish more people made little short art projects using the engine :(