Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
HtH changes
« on: June 06, 2015, 10:23:59 pm »
These are some changes I suggest to the perks

More HtH Criticals - Boost to 20% crit chance

Bonus HtH Damage - Do people even take these? I suggest make 1 perk and make give +20 damage

Bonus HtH Attacks - IMO it should be removed and bonus rate of fire should also affect close combat

Better HtH Criticals - Fine as is (or is it?)

HtH Evade / HtH Evade + - Each perk makes the shooters max hit chance decrease by 20%, Example, I shoot someone with both perks my max hit chance is 95 - 40 = 55% max hit chance. Yes there will be bluesuit trolls but ctrl shooting will be a good counter to them. Remember both hands (active slots) must be empty

In Your Face! - If you are within 2 hexes of your target, their max hit chance turns to 75%, 1 hex away from your target, becomes 50%

Hit the Gaps - Boost so that it deducts 75% critical chance modifier and 25% extra critical power
Spoiler: show

sulix

• View Profile
Re: HtH changes
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 09:00:07 pm »
+1 AC rework.   Everyone has 300 on bg/sg/ew-skill, AC isn't worth all the perks requiring.
300+64(8x8 or worst case 8x16 ) - 140(120)-60 (eyes) are still    164 (248 Longrange)%  (without Accurate, Sharpshooter or AC-mod.ammo)
= 95+% eyes  on 17 hex  (38hex)     without the slightest benefit in using 3 Perks   
.... or am I wrong ?  I am just new, so the possibility is high.

+1 In Your face!  for using Supersledge/Spear

+1 More HtH Crit would make aim in other limbs more interesting and bring a little more diversity into classes (meleeChars are megacritter)
 a hammer to the knee should have more impact then a BBgun ;)

Styles

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 10:36:56 pm »
One change for Unarmed/Melee character would be that taking drugs to boost agility should let use have access to more advanced kicks and punches. Such as Strong Punch, Hammer Punch, Haymaker, Jab, Piercing Strike, Strong Kick, Snap Kick, Power Kick, Hip Kick, Hook and Piercing Kick.

Also how about changing Between the Gaps to 90% or something like that when you get 300% in unarmed/melee.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 07:27:18 am »
Why is everyone thinking of a scenario where they have 300% weapon skill?  :o

Only auto clickers and no lifes reach that.

One change for Unarmed/Melee character would be that taking drugs to boost agility should let use have access to more advanced kicks and punches. Such as Strong Punch, Hammer Punch, Haymaker, Jab, Piercing Strike, Strong Kick, Snap Kick, Power Kick, Hip Kick, Hook and Piercing Kick.
These should be removed in my opinion, unless they received some huge damage buff since they cost lots of AP. Would be nice for people to finally kick each other in PvP :D

jasoncowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 01:29:01 pm »
and maybe some perks to negate part of the In your face perk from the enemies too. Would be shitty to miss all the time when hitting even with 300 melee skills T_T

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 10:45:31 am »
Why buff all of the perks so much? Just making HtH damage (with high end hth items) more worth the investment and risk could be easier.

I mean why ever melee at all when the best way to deal damage at melee range is with a minigun? A general melee damage buff might tempt people to use them as second weapons and the like, instead of always going for the 1hex.

Why is everyone thinking of a scenario where they have 300% weapon skill?  :o

Only auto clickers and no lifes reach that.

LoL? What? 300% weapon skill is only for nolifers and auto clickers lol, wtf....... Is level 30 too hard for you to reach or what?

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 01:12:14 am »
Add running boost at 200% CC while wielding one-handed melee weapon in main slot. Also refix of AC in hex2hex.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 07:34:44 am »
and maybe some perks to negate part of the In your face perk from the enemies too. Would be shitty to miss all the time when hitting even with 300 melee skills T_T
Then that will make In Your Face perk useless. And your last sentence I don't understand, please elaborate.

Why buff all of the perks so much? Just making HtH damage (with high end hth items) more worth the investment and risk could be easier.

I mean why ever melee at all when the best way to deal damage at melee range is with a minigun? A general melee damage buff might tempt people to use them as second weapons and the like, instead of always going for the 1hex.
So you're basically saying "Let's just buff HtH damage and all is good" or "fuck melees, lets just use miniguns and completely ignore melees" I remember back in 2238 people actually used Super Sledges during PvP because it was fun to send them across the map and KOing them and doing damage actually. Good if people start actually using melees, its a shame to see those melee blueprints to go to waste.

LoL? What? 300% weapon skill is only for nolifers and auto clickers lol, wtf....... Is level 30 too hard for you to reach or what?
Because everyone has 10 INT + Educated perk, ESPECIALLY the PvP alts  ::)

Be realistic here...

Add running boost at 200% CC while wielding one-handed melee weapon in main slot. Also refix of AC in hex2hex.
No to running speed, I see so much bullshit in FOnline 2, especially when someone gets their weapon drop, they turn into Flash

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 10:12:54 am »
Then that will make In Your Face perk useless. And your last sentence I don't understand, please elaborate.

So you're basically saying "Let's just buff HtH damage and all is good" or "fuck melees, lets just use miniguns and completely ignore melees" I remember back in 2238 people actually used Super Sledges during PvP because it was fun to send them across the map and KOing them and doing damage actually. Good if people start actually using melees, its a shame to see those melee blueprints to go to waste.

Because everyone has 10 INT + Educated perk, ESPECIALLY the PvP alts  ::)

Be realistic here...

No to running speed, I see so much bullshit in FOnline 2, especially when someone gets their weapon drop, they turn into Flash

As I said it could be exclusive to weapon such as wakazashi and mega power fist not barehand or brass knuckles  :facepalm. Anyway it could also be made to work if player has CC tagged.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 04:12:52 pm »
As I said it could be exclusive to weapon such as wakazashi and mega power fist not barehand or brass knuckles  :facepalm. Anyway it could also be made to work if player has CC tagged.
If it were the only way to work by tagging, ya, but then again someone can just power level to 100+ and raise their small/big/EW skill.

salty_captain

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2015, 04:36:06 pm »

-1 no extra speed

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2015, 08:16:25 pm »

-1 no extra speed

Explain why such a opinion ?

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2015, 08:51:39 pm »

CC speed boost on fo2 is one of best features on that serv.

I think It should be added here, but maybe not in skill, just merged with one perk like idk bonus hth dmg?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 09:35:46 pm by mkhammer »

salty_captain

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2015, 09:18:54 pm »
CC speed boost on fo2 is one of best features on that serv.

LOL!  :facepalm

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2015, 09:21:21 pm »
So how You can ballance melee ? Give them uber dmg? Uber resist? Main problem of melee is range so?

Maybe that speed boost is a bit too high(20%) but about 10 % would be nice.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 09:27:22 pm by mkhammer »