Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1690913 times)

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7935 on: September 29, 2016, 01:26:04 pm »
Once again, I completely agree hex bot is for noobs. We don't need it to win, never did. You act like we can't play. We both know we have good hexers on our teams. Most of us didn't even download the damn thing. I really really hate hexbot it is pure cheating, I offer to 1v1 you knuckle hexing only. I'll record to prove I'm not using hexbot. And anyone else who thinks AA can't play without it is welcome to try me.

« Reply #7936 on: September 29, 2016, 01:29:14 pm »
Hello, creator of the hexbot here. I'd like to answer a few questions that you might have.

When did you start making it? Before or after playing with AA?
A week before I started playing with AA. I didn't even know that AA, or any other faction in FOnline Reloaded, existed.

Why did you create it? Was it so that you or your faction has advantage over other factions?
I created it to learn. I always wanted to make game cheats - it was a kind of a childhood dream. Since I had some free time lately, I decided to do it - and to use a once favorite MMO of mine, FOnline (I played 2238 a lot in the past). I didn't know stuff about reverse engineering games - now I do, a lot actually.

Then why did AA use the hexbot before it was released?
Because I asked them to help me test it. We did it in Hinkley. For two days. After that I released it immediately. Because it's fair when everyone can use it, at least before it gets shut down.

How did you start playing with AA?
Through a common friend.

Does AA use any other cheats?
None that I know of. And I would probably know.

I would like to apologize to other AA members for any inconvinience, I see that a lot of shit is getting thrown in your way. That was not my intention.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7937 on: September 29, 2016, 01:33:46 pm »
Hello, creator of the hexbot here. I'd like to answer a few questions that you might have.

When did you start making it? Before or after playing with AA?
A week before I started playing with AA. I didn't even know that AA, or any other faction in FOnline Reloaded, existed.

Why did you create it? Was it so that you or your faction has advantage over other factions?
I created it to learn. I always wanted to make game cheats - it was a kind of a childhood dream. Since I had some free time lately, I decided to do it - and to use a once favorite MMO of mine, FOnline (I played 2238 a lot in the past). I didn't know stuff about reverse engineering games - now I do, a lot actually.

Then why did AA use the hexbot before it was released?
Because I asked them to help me test it. We did it in Hinkley. For two days. After that I released it immediately. Because it's fair when everyone can use it, at least before it gets shut down.

How did you start playing with AA?
Through a common friend.

Does AA use any other cheats?
None that I know of. And I would probably know.

I would like to apologize to other AA members for any inconvinience, I see that a lot of shit is getting thrown in your way. That was not my intention.

Thanks

knuckle

« Reply #7938 on: September 29, 2016, 01:38:58 pm »
No one cares,

At jish up to you but being able yo hex doesn't mean your an amazing players. People say range shooting is for noobs but it's not really if they win isit and there is no mod for it lol.

I'll fight when ever lol I don't really care in all honestly but when you have the experience such as me offering someone for a 1 vs 1 does not make you elite :) also from experience I can only acknowledge that you have 2 good players they are dera and preba without them you guys are nothing.

Sorry to Seki I don't rate you either just because you play so many hours of the day does not make you good, and for the implants.

I respect social warriors and Russian team because these guys will fight you head on no matter what there numbers are and always show up for fight,  hardly back stab and make good of there numbers

Unfortnatly AA are not capable of that.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7939 on: September 29, 2016, 01:43:04 pm »
No one cares,

At jish up to you but being able yo hex doesn't mean your an amazing players. People say range shooting is for noobs but it's not really if they win isit and there is no mod for it lol.

I'll fight when ever lol I don't really care in all honestly but when you have the experience such as me offering someone for a 1 vs 1 does not make you elite :) also from experience I can only acknowledge that you have 2 good players they are dera and preba without them you guys are nothing.

Sorry to Seki I don't rate you either just because you play so many hours of the day does not make you good, and for the implants.

I respect social warriors and Russian team because these guys will fight you head on no matter what there numbers are and always show up for fight,  hardly back stab and make good of there numbers

Unfortnatly AA are not capable of that.

Looks like knuckle it's #triggered
Also, it's waaay to easy to kill khans, can't dodge hex and can't even stim from being shot from behind with sneaker sad sad life
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 01:45:43 pm by Leo »

knuckle

« Reply #7940 on: September 29, 2016, 01:50:56 pm »
Try that in tc? :)  ;D

Oh that's right you never win ha :) man don't take it personal few more years you might get better who knows keep practicing kid

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7941 on: September 29, 2016, 01:52:55 pm »

Oh that's right you never win ha :) man don't take it personal few more years you might get better who knows keep practicing kid

I do it in Tc all the time "Kit Kat" :) Smart that you put a noob tank to protect you from sneakers tho I respect that

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7942 on: September 29, 2016, 01:54:43 pm »
Where is the bot to grind fishing level? Smh

hmu fam i got what u need

knuckle

« Reply #7943 on: September 29, 2016, 02:01:18 pm »

I do it in Tc all the time "Kit Kat" :) Smart that you put a noob tank to protect you from sneakers tho I respect that

How don't you hardly win then? XD

hehe who cares come back when you have beaten us khans vs AS no interfaces from other factions take care kid, try and learn something in school. (this ain't you life nooblet)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7944 on: September 29, 2016, 02:07:30 pm »
Yeah because court order applies to forum pvp haha you're clearly in the wrong anyways but now in a nerdy way cuckster

Court order? What the fuck are you on about now?

Are you actually retarded or do you just play one on the Internet?

You're only embarrassing yourself at this point lol pseudo-intellectual cringelord

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #7945 on: September 29, 2016, 02:13:10 pm »
Love the unexpected shift change and mode of communication that comes with the surprise reveal of the creator to this hexbot, not to mention the "well timed arrival" of this character.

I do not know why it was needed to be scripted in the first place, and I do not know what could have been discussed within AA to cause the surfacing of this script; what I can see here, however, is the need to remove the bot and to crack down on anyone who is using it.

Not to mention that we need a gambling bot but I guess that can wait :D
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #7946 on: September 29, 2016, 02:14:11 pm »
OK. I'll say something coz i have few minutes, and nothing to do.

Using HexBot is ghey and we all know it. Publishing it on forum was a bad fucking idea. You made it you tested it and stated that you do not use it. This thing should be buried deep and forgotten afterwards instead of published IMHO.

Knuckle I have no bad blood with You and I do have some bad blood with AA, nevertheless I played with most of them and I have to call bullshit on what You are saying.

Jish, Gimp, Seki, Dave, James & Dera are guys I had pleasure to fight shoulder to shoulder, with both bigger and lesser numbers. They are all good and inspiring players. Having them on your side makes You believe You can win any fight.

As far as I am concerned Muhos are best players on server, but AA is close to them their fascist purity only pro elite blyat etc. etc.  Makes them weak not because they are bad players, it is because they can't overtank/overdmg, big numbers. But they are good players, and calling them anything else is just a steaming pile of brahmin shit

Peace out
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 02:16:49 pm by Awgy »

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7947 on: September 29, 2016, 02:15:46 pm »
Yeah because court order applies to forum pvp haha you're clearly in the wrong anyways but now in a nerdy way cuckster

Court order? What the fuck are you on about now?

Are you actually retarded or do you just play one on the Internet?

You're only embarrassing yourself at this point lol pseudo-intellectual cringelord

Sorry I'm not a master propagandist.

I'm a little surprised you might actually think I'm serious, maybe I misread you guys.

Besides, it's not like I have some reputation to defend, I've never had a good reputation around here. lol
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 02:30:31 pm by Wind_Drift »

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7948 on: September 29, 2016, 02:34:14 pm »

Using HexBot is ghey and we all know it. Publishing it on forum was a bad fucking idea. You made it you tested it and stated that you do not use it. This thing should be buried deep and forgotten afterwards instead of published IMHO.

Knuckle I have no bad blood with You and I do have some bad blood with AA, nevertheless I played with most of them and I have to call bullshit on what You are saying.

Jish, Gimp, Seki, Dave, James & Dera are guys I had pleasure to fight shoulder to shoulder, with both bigger and lesser numbers. They are all good and inspiring players. Having them on your side makes You believe You can win any fight.

As far as I am concerned Muhos are best players on server, but AA is close to them their fascist purity only pro elite blyat etc. etc.  Makes them weak not because they are bad players, it is because they can't overtank/overdmg, big numbers. But they are good players, and calling them anything else is just a steaming pile of brahmin shit

Peace out

Love u awgy <3

knuckle

« Reply #7949 on: September 29, 2016, 02:35:16 pm »

Peace out

awg your great guy I enjoy our chats we have ect, so do not take this the wrong way when I say the following statements as no harm inteneded.

You have not being doing PvP longer then 1 year maybe 6 months top, you was leader of red cross good faction that helped people out was great fun to see, point I'm getting at is when you played with these guys you was a swarm, killing opponents now this doesn't make them good players im not taking away the fact that there cool guys etc which they are but I don't rate them from experience of 7 years of PvP for you to make a comment on that i. Not really valid.

If they had experience and where good they would do same amount of damage that the Russians do during pvp.

Preba, dera are only good players and I rate them as for gimper jish Dave and seki I do not rate at all sorry but my opinion.

Fight against them first for a few weeks with even numbers then make judgement or maybe a year of two.