Username:

Password:

Topic: kilgore pls  (Read 17900 times)

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
kilgore pls
« on: September 07, 2015, 10:53:09 am »
i love game but now its nothing to do here. pls add smth interesting like rewarding PVP ty. 15 hours/day before. now 1-2. idk every player in my ts agree with that statement.  and dont say to me to make my own server pls :(

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: kilgore pls
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 11:16:32 am »
Trains being like caravans would be an easy way to add more fun fighting, and the TEC dungeon could be interesting as well.
TC PVP as is keeps people out of towns, and Hinkley isn't that often.
In Maintenance Mode.

Hill

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 11:32:49 am »
As already adviced, the game is dangerously becoming a "lets show off in hub about who has the best gear". We need here more player-player interaction, but FORCED not voluntary.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 11:37:15 am »
As already adviced, the game is dangerously becoming a "lets show off in hub about who has the best gear". We need here more player-player interaction, but FORCED not voluntary.

Yup, we need forced PvP to loose more players, great idea.
GUN FOR HIRE

Hill

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 11:46:17 am »

Once there is a proper IN-GAME tutorial new players will know how to take care of themselves. Dying in hands of someone else is also rewarding, it keeps you wanting to improve and to do the same to other players.

OldBoy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 11:57:58 am »
and dont say to me to make my own server pls

make your own server pls  :P

Hill

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2015, 12:04:06 pm »

Actually, the main reason why new players quit is not because they get often killed, but because they do not know how to improve their situation.

Me myself I get killed, but when that rarely happens it does encourage me to improve because I have resources and skill to do so.

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2015, 12:07:04 pm »
Mad Matt i dont up or against smth. i just wanna smth interesting be added in game. like new pve/pvp content. there is no melee/throwing builds that viable in pvp, exping is lame, pve is same over 1 year. idk guys its only tears left from the game. energy snipers need lvl 78 minimum and w/o implants(wich obrtainable by luck on worldmap) it will shoot with 80 percent accuracy in eyes, wich is kinda stupid. dungeons have lame monsters and only difficult is to level up alt char with lockpick.  i dont know i leveld alot of charas and it feels just wasted.

Gooseberry

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2015, 12:13:16 pm »
The issue with Reloaded is the lack of content yes. There is a lack of quests, dungeons and interresting locations. Not to speak about the very small diversity in equipment.
Now here comes the key problem to solving the issue with this server:

Who is going to code/design all this? Kilgore has said this many times and yet nothing happens. If you want something added, you'll have to get off your ass and make it yourself. There is no professional dev team here, and the only way to get things added is by producing it yourself and making a proper suggestion to implement it.

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2015, 12:23:47 pm »
aight i already got that. i stop this shit talk. idek maybe we shud be gratefull for work that is already done and donate some caps for redbull to them so they maybe will add smth

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2015, 12:50:04 pm »
I didn't said new players, this server has great number of PvE players, old players who play it for years. You want them quit too? There are not newbies...

Cheech, new session is coming. They said they will add much more PvE and some dungeons, they announced changes in PvP and TC. I would wait till it, but all in all. Yup, playing now is little boring and not much was  changed from last session. But who has to do it? We have few devs, who do it in free time. They cannot make all on their own.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 12:52:42 pm by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2015, 12:59:21 pm »
Reloaded is a great frame to create your own fun, in a year after the wipe those new dungeons are gonna be same old for you. The only way to improve your game and have fun is by applying for hangaround-status and try joining The Khans though, 40 active members out of 50 in total proves this.

Keep on raidin'

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

zinthos

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2015, 02:07:16 pm »
I didn't said new players, this server has great number of PvE players, old players who play it for years. You want them quit too? There are not newbies...

Cheech, new session is coming. They said they will add much more PvE and some dungeons, they announced changes in PvP and TC. I would wait till it, but all in all. Yup, playing now is little boring and not much was  changed from last session. But who has to do it? We have few devs, who do it in free time. They cannot make all on their own.
we are waiting since april 14 2014, and we didnt even get any concrete info except that this and that will be improved, which says almost nothing. what if 1 more year needed? "wipe" again with almost no changes at all? and soon we will again have 80 players daily except that there wont be any pvp. if kilgore wont improve pvp before wipe, thats ok i can understand, but then at least improve pve or his beloved noobs will get bored of the game quickly as they do now...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 02:10:11 pm by zinthos »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2015, 02:13:05 pm »

we are waiting since april 14 2014, and we didnt even get any concrete info except that this and that will be improved, which says almost nothing. what if 1 more year needed? "wipe" again with almost no changes at all? and soon we will again have 80 players daily except that there wont be any pvp. if kilgore wont improve pvp before wipe, thats ok i can understand, but then at least improve pve or his beloved noobs will get bored of the game quickly as they do now...

I'm afraid changing something or making new things are far more harder than giving ideas. That's my opinion of course...
GUN FOR HIRE

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2015, 02:33:59 pm »
We're almost done. Don't worry.