May 14, 2024, 12:54:40 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1689906 times)

ravenp

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3435 on: September 04, 2015, 12:36:03 pm »
Ok guys I am searching the best pvp player, who is the best, can You tell me?
imienny

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: September 04, 2015, 02:45:26 pm »
No, im not a Khan anymore. They kicked me out after 15 years because i didnt believe in their practice of peeing on corpses in reloaded and hailing eachother to the praise of Bison. 
Bison is a fucking joke btw. Ahem...
Sorry Gargantua, im heading for the cryo tube. Ill just be reading the suggestion section of this forum.
Damnit, so there are WERE smart people among khanbs - guess the legend is was true  :o

no chance
cry
defeat

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Heh, eight8's studies at possible causes of his own personality disorder ;)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

eight8

« Reply #3438 on: September 04, 2015, 06:25:46 pm »
use brain some times. its not hard.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3439 on: September 04, 2015, 07:01:11 pm »
Heh, eight8's studies at possible causes of his own personality disorder ;)
And here comes the sequel:
use brain some times. its not hard.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3440 on: September 04, 2015, 07:06:46 pm »
To be honest I dont know why people attack eight8 so often, I played with him few times and I was writing with him thousands of times, and he was okay for me...can anyone tell me wtf ?
GUN FOR HIRE

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: September 04, 2015, 08:25:14 pm »
To be honest I dont know why people attack eight8 so often, I played with him few times and I was writing with him thousands of times, and he was okay for me...can anyone tell me wtf ?
Imagine a khanb, UV, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West and Lady Gaga, all giving birth to one baby  ::)

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #3442 on: September 05, 2015, 12:49:49 pm »

Is there, in this long and boring video, any action when it's enemy that outnumbers you and you still win? Maybe I missed it...

zinthos

« Reply #3443 on: September 05, 2015, 01:15:41 pm »

Is there, in this long and boring video, any action when it's enemy that outnumbers you and you still win? Maybe I missed it...
must feel bad that no faction accepts you, and -as always- your one failed. but hey, you got this forum to share your tears with us, dont you?

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3444 on: September 05, 2015, 01:26:22 pm »

did u watch on 3min action in den?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: September 05, 2015, 01:52:43 pm »
Imagine a khanb, UV, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West and Lady Gaga, all giving birth to one baby  ::)

Ghans cannot give birth to anyone and anything...they are sterile like super mutants :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #3446 on: September 05, 2015, 02:47:13 pm »
Wheres the pvp at? I mean.. not tc... no locker in Reno?  :-\

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: September 05, 2015, 03:36:13 pm »

Ur still here? Didn't u quit?  :o

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: September 05, 2015, 03:42:01 pm »

Ghans cannot give birth to anyone and anything...they are sterile like super mutants :D

Like every single one of you you are the bastard childs of Khans.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: September 05, 2015, 03:55:19 pm »
Each time I write on the forums, you're like "oh you failed", zinthos. Some kind of inferiority complex? On side: I didn't apply to any faction since BSG's inactivity, smartass.

did u watch on 3min action in den?
You mean 8v8 fight at 3-6 min? They do not outnumber you. In fact - not even once in the movie. And since most of your action (both uv and tttla do that) is line vs line in open space it's quite understandable that bigger team wins. And there is nothing interesting in watching 17 minutes of 13vs11 or 9vs8 wins, all looking the same... At least I will now know that next time I feel like watching some action I should just skip the crap you post. ;) Don't worry, same shit in Fo2's PvP movies topic. Just keep on having fun (if you have any), but don't expect anyone to appreciate your movies (if that's why you post them) or congratulate you on wins. Bye!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 03:59:02 pm by BB. »