May 14, 2024, 09:46:41 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Playable Super Mutant  (Read 4456 times)

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: Playable Super Mutant
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2015, 05:13:54 pm »
How about roleplay dont affect pvp. -1
Too bad that Kilgore is fine with RP affecting Pvp(I.E. Dogs), and people do roleplay in PVP all the time.
You never pvp... dogs are never used in pvp. ever. and the most rp i see in pvp is BBS IS HERE TOWN IS SAFE but that is kinda funny.
If I search around I can probably find Kilgore's comment in the Closed Suggestions section. Just cause I don't PVP doesn't mean much. Skins give protection and bonuses, so I don't really see an issue if bluesuit skins can start doing so as well if they have equal nerfs like traits do. As for RP in PVP check the Khans its an entire faction that does lots of RP in PVP.
In Maintenance Mode.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2015, 05:21:21 pm »
How about roleplay dont affect pvp. -1
Too bad that Kilgore is fine with RP affecting Pvp(I.E. Dogs), and people do roleplay in PVP all the time.
You never pvp... dogs are never used in pvp. ever. and the most rp i see in pvp is BBS IS HERE TOWN IS SAFE but that is kinda funny.
If I search around I can probably find Kilgore's comment in the Closed Suggestions section. Just cause I don't PVP doesn't mean much. Skins give protection and bonuses, so I don't really see an issue if bluesuit skins can start doing so as well if they have equal nerfs like traits do. As for RP in PVP check the Khans its an entire faction that does lots of RP in PVP.
actually it does because someone who knows nothing of pvp balance should not be suggesting pvp balance changes. Skins give no useful bonsuses. Yes just because some team likes to rp does not mean throw pvp balance out the window in favor of rp. Good for them they can rp i doubt they would want a million nonsense changes to balance because they pissed on few dead bluesuits. And I never seen or believe kilgore would make pvp changes based on just rp. He didnt for your suggestion of craftable mines and i dont think he will in future.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2015, 11:25:03 am »
@Beer
Going by your logic PvE shouldn't interefere with PvP and etc.
Roleplay has nothing with gamebreaking, and playing mutant also, why not making from it playable class, would be heavy but slow, still not breaking anything? People on FO2 are playing those mutant characters mainly with the purpose or rocket launchers & tank snipers, how it could break the PvP on reloaded, explain please, instead calling of people with names.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2015, 01:01:32 pm »
@Beer
Going by your logic PvE shouldn't interefere with PvP and etc.
Roleplay has nothing with gamebreaking, and playing mutant also, why not making from it playable class, would be heavy but slow, still not breaking anything? People on FO2 are playing those mutant characters mainly with the purpose or rocket launchers & tank snipers, how it could break the PvP on reloaded, explain please, instead calling of people with names.
I never called anyone names. And yeah lets make some playable race where its like wearing hpa at all times for absolutely no reason other than some ppl want to type like a caveman even after low int filter was removed..... I think you know why thats bad idea. If you like it so much then play fo2 like you always tell pvp players to do.

also this

I need stats changes to roleplay
Say again? You people still use roleplay as argument for everything? :P

Fucked how? You totally missed that you'll be able to wear armors and keep a skin at same time. Both player with and without skin are equal in terms of stats. Maybe people who wants PvP as mutant should pick a role which won't need them to move around map all the time ???

...unless you want to play as mutant scout, then i feel sorry for ya~