Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1694736 times)

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2085 on: March 10, 2015, 04:05:07 pm »
December 2013(FO:Reloaded) was a first time when BBS faced UV on Town Control battle.
Bang Bang Smash

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: March 10, 2015, 04:28:11 pm »
Don't want to start drama, but I'm pretty sure UV and most of its members are pretty new. Just because some players in UV played for a while doesn't mean that UV has always existed lol. If that's the case, then the spirit of Poor Mongols have been around since 2009!!!!

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: March 10, 2015, 04:30:18 pm »
I'm pretty sure they didn't start serious pvp before joining forces with 9 ghouls (Carnack, zvirak, soldier, barney, other buddies, selda and myself if I remember well). When we first met I remember around 4 or 5 guys, Napalm and Dendito included. Both of us had too low number to face the 12+ pistoleros swarm and the 8+ BBS.
They may have done some rambo action before in 2238 in reno or whatever, but I never saw them in TC before we gathered. The UV you knew until a few months ago was born out of that gathering. The UV you see now, well, Napalm'll tell you.
I played all 2238 sessions as a solo noob pve player (sometimes with a friend or 2) and I remember some famous factions names doing TC, but I can't remember any Ultra violence or anything close.

Napalm

« Reply #2088 on: March 10, 2015, 04:41:40 pm »
Beer said something about Grim Reapers a faction that I had participation in 2011. And he said something about old and new faction. I'm here to say that the Ultra Violence could exist since 2010 if it were possible to choose a name when you buy a base. The concept of Ultra Violence as faction is very old. But seriously. Fuck it, I do not care. Just think sucks read this nonsense. Mainly of people that I believe started playing yesterday. Being new to the game is not a problem. The problem is to talk about things you do not know. As if you had some property to say something.

Daryl you are a true drooling. You always rage quitter our teamspeak, always disconnected saying polite words and then came back. Or returned drunk talking you love me. Forget me please!

Napalm

« Reply #2089 on: March 10, 2015, 04:46:31 pm »
I had not seen the review of Raven. Another boy who played with UV before go play with BBS in FOnline 2. Congratulations. you are a true manipulated and cocksucker!

SEGA_RUS

« Reply #2090 on: March 10, 2015, 05:13:16 pm »
LOL. Sorry, but that's so lame. Swarm proud. ;D UV version 2. ;D
Who cares about online? It's a faction trouble.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: March 10, 2015, 05:25:08 pm »
Plays this game for 7 years never head about UV before reloaded...

I remember napalm and radoms noob but no idea what name they used before...

SEGA_RUS

« Reply #2092 on: March 10, 2015, 05:33:01 pm »
Plays this game for 7 years never head about UV before reloaded...

I remember napalm and radoms noob but no idea what name they used before...
They tired to TC BH at 2011 or 2012 by The Gream Reapers. Mowstly they TC Den.

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: March 10, 2015, 05:39:43 pm »
I had not seen the review of Raven. Another boy who played with UV before go play with BBS in FOnline 2. Congratulations. you are a true manipulated and cocksucker!
played for three days with you my friend also uv looks like new faction to me never heard about it before

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: March 10, 2015, 05:56:43 pm »
Is there any particular reason why you started acting like dicks, even against your friendly ex-teammates that you hope to play with again after wipe?
Who said we do?
Don't expect us to be fair during next PvPs. Cheers.
You ever have? Tell me the definition of being fair in FOnline... me and others will gladly hear it.

I'm seriously pissed off that you even open this topic as you are the only reason why this is happening. Stop being hypocrite, I've seen Poor Mongols shouting "Fuck Pistoleros" after you killed us, do you see me crying on forum saying how friendly we are? Friends do not turn their back on each other, think of it next time you post something here and everything will be just fine.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: March 10, 2015, 05:59:32 pm »
Lol i remember grim reapers, only one Amboy needed to kill them ^^

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: March 10, 2015, 06:07:03 pm »
Jeez! Nice hehehe.... I remember when this first happened, was such a hype.

Napalm

« Reply #2097 on: March 10, 2015, 06:30:28 pm »
Grim Reapers was a faction that united beginners. So it is obvious that any other faction with more experience would beat them easily. There are other videos better than this that exemplify this.

I played with Grim Reapers in 2011. Win or lose it was a very fun time. Of course, after devoting time gained visibility and kick the asses of calls great factions.

But none of that is important. Nothing. And no matter when UV began life as official faction in terms of the game.

Continue spewing bullshit about UV! See you in battle field. This forum stinking more than ever.

Coltheim

• View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: March 10, 2015, 08:44:40 pm »
Feel free to link those videos, then.
BULLSHEVIK.

Knuckle

« Reply #2099 on: March 10, 2015, 08:58:32 pm »
Napalm just face it uv didnt start in untill reloaded! You was in grim reapers 2011 my faction absolute darlings

The whole server agrees uv didn't start untill reloaded so please stop lieing and no I didn't influence the whole server to agree with me I don't have my brain washing equipment like you previous said your paranoid I think this game has turned your brain into mush!

Let's end this conversation with the fact that uv never started until reloaded so stop with these lies! Stop getting your knickers in a twist  :facepalm

It's just to funny to see you getting angry over something so simple ha and with everyone agreeing I can't stop laughing haha you getting mad because you know deep down uv never was around before
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 09:01:01 pm by Knuckle »