Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5206 on: December 31, 2015, 06:37:07 pm »
 :facepalmu
...I never threatened you. I made a promise.

Beer - I find pride that in my good old Leather Mk2 I take all you bitches effortlessly. Want to test yourself against me, scum? You know where to find me.

I guess as long as I breath you'll be a lying internet gangster from the poorer parts of Sarajevo then.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5207 on: December 31, 2015, 07:26:29 pm »
...and then you're a LGBT supporter from Sweden who takes more than he gives?

And if you don't believe I can beat your ass with a Mega Power Fist? I will prove you wrong :3

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5208 on: December 31, 2015, 07:35:01 pm »

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #5209 on: January 01, 2016, 12:06:00 am »
I wanted to show all of you some thing i recorded for all of those fonliners and all of fonline servers, sorry for my language mistakes etc. i was drunk and while posting this i'm still drunk, i like all of you guys, and here comes this record, you don't need to watch all of it, bcuz it's not for all, it's for New Order faction, devs of fonline and some other people, sorry for my radiatior and graphic card fan bcuz my laptop goes insane now.
I had to cut the video :( bucz it was longer than 10min lol

https://vid.me/c9Zc
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 12:23:35 am by Koveras »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5210 on: January 01, 2016, 03:42:24 pm »

And if you don't believe I can beat your ass with a Mega Power Fist? I will prove you wrong :3

Hahaha let me wrap my head around this, you're supporting UV and call me a LGBT supporter? I still have respect for Napalm so I recommend you don't go down this path boy.

You're quite harmless for someone who barks like this, I must say.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5211 on: January 01, 2016, 03:46:53 pm »
Ohhh mongolito you killed a sneaker 3v1 damn khans are so good ! Did you jizz in your pants a bit becouse you got a kill ? Swedish piece of shit
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5212 on: January 01, 2016, 04:32:11 pm »
Ohhh mongolito you killed a sneaker 3v1 damn khans are so good ! Did you jizz in your pants a bit becouse you got a kill ? Swedish piece of shit

I'm just that good.

Embrace your Cyborg Overlords young Alen, embrace us and submit.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5213 on: January 01, 2016, 04:35:02 pm »
Yeah it's a classic UV tactic.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5214 on: January 01, 2016, 04:38:20 pm »
Get a life mongolito you seem to be obsessed with me - why else would you be mentioning me on almost every post ? Happy New year you scrub maybe this year you will actually get out of your(mothers) basement and experience real life :D

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5215 on: January 01, 2016, 04:54:40 pm »
Get a life mongolito you seem to be obsessed with me - why else would you be mentioning me on almost every post ? Happy New year you scrub maybe this year you will actually get out of your(mothers) basement and experience real life :D

I'm not gonna repeat how you're in no position to call anyone out since you actually really do live with your mom, the guy who fucks her and criss-cross. I'm not gonna repeat myself how your in no position to call anyone angry since you self-mutilate while replicating, I'm not that kind of guy. I'm not gonna repeat myself on how I've already had the times of my life and I'm not gonna expand on my travels, my VIP status in the metal scene or the beautiful women I've known along the way and compare that to your streetlife in Sarajevo.

However, as for obsessed I have this to say: You where given a fair warning and still had to take a bite with your hungry orphan teeth and now you suffer the khansequences. As for obsessions and rage haha, well, we are all having a good laugh at your expense while it seems in my inbox you guys aren't, that makes me happy and it's a glorious beginning of my new year to harvest all these tears and hate.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5216 on: January 01, 2016, 05:04:50 pm »
ViP status ??? Beautiful women ???  Keep lying to yourself but you wont fool me with this bullshit :D
"Im not that kind of guy" ? Your constant talk about my family  shows just what "kind of guy" you are . A 40yo virgin who is very mad at the world :)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5217 on: January 01, 2016, 07:50:38 pm »
ViP status ??? Beautiful women ???  Keep lying to yourself but you wont fool me with this bullshit :D
"Im not that kind of guy" ? Your constant talk about my family  shows just what "kind of guy" you are . A 40yo virgin who is very mad at the world :)

Not that I feel I have to prove myself but I'll see if I can dig something up to illustrate a different perspective of the fallout fanbase than your time in UV has given you.

You brought this upon yourself, time after another you've been generously gifted with the opportunity to submit before The Khans and time and time again you're hurt. When you grow up you might learn to steer clear instead of closing your eyes and stepping on the gaspedal, else your entire life will look like the last couple of days here.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5218 on: January 01, 2016, 07:55:13 pm »

[/quote]

I hope u have snowy xmas in Canada, not like here in warm Europe.  8)
[/quote]

Thanks DA.....we had green XMas as well.......OMG OMG GLOBAL WARMING OMG OMG  8)

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5219 on: January 01, 2016, 08:52:16 pm »

Hahaha let me wrap my head around this, you're supporting UV and call me a LGBT supporter? I still have respect for Napalm so I recommend you don't go down this path boy.

You're quite harmless for someone who barks like this, I must say.

You? Respect? I doubt anybody desires your respect - your praise and your word has no worth. I am glad that you got a boner over killing (I doubt you shot a single bullet) me and taking a picture with you standing over my body. You talk shit and do none of the work. I am not harmless - come alone next time.

I spit in your face - you're a hypocrite and a liar. Sitting on a throne of lies...It's either that your role-play is terrible (in any case it is) or that you're intentionally bad at it.

Btw...my rad was 20% I know you'll talk shit but just throwing it out there.