May 07, 2024, 12:04:56 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Change dungeons [mechanics,loot]  (Read 975 times)

FrankenStone

• View Profile
Change dungeons [mechanics,loot]
« on: June 23, 2015, 09:18:21 am »
is it really that bad ? one person did show me a screen of how he sucseed ares alone ... i think its bad idea to let such dungeon be soloable , pls change it ... its easy fixable with some critters near spawn to undeground level .

also what up with that warehouse thing , is the ai really that bad ... i was there tried to do some things alone , unfortunately i died ... well ok i thought i go back and grab my stuff , but no some bluesuite was there looting my pile , while the awesome ai was instatriggered from my entry i guess and attacked me , because i guess ai doenst reset when i die ... was awesome to watch me get attacked but that bluesuite wasnt , while he was nearer to the npc than me yolo ... i mean i dont care about stuff but its terrible mechanic ,  to see something like that alone is topkek ...

i mean im not against some solo dungeons , i think we dont have much beside that gunrunner mutie quest anyway , but pls fix the stuff which is already there ... ive posted some things about new reno sewers in bug section aswell .

im not asking to increase loot , im just wondeirng about current dungeon system .... when i see such mechanics in warehouse or ares being able to soloable . also glow is a big dissapointment , i had it different in my mind ... it was more difficult with more dangerous robots ... now everybody can solo it pretty easy and i think its a waste of a good creepy location / dungeon ... the loot isnt anyway compareable to v15 thats really keke .

rest was okey from what ive seen , some more repeatable quests like gunrunner mutiequests would be cool imo .

but that warehouse ai and ares bothers me the most , reno sewers u dont go normally after u have checked it first time ....

« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 09:22:42 am by FrankenStone »

mkhammer

• View Profile
Re: Change dungeons [mechanics,loot]
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 09:46:12 am »
Probably it was AC troll in WH. Sometimes npcs are broken when they have to attack person with high armor class :D.

Ares always will have some tricks cuz mutants are slow.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 02:10:26 pm »
nah man warehouse has broken ai , it happens often that the npc who shooted u before will notice ur entry and will come back after u , its clearly some ai thingy

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 06:13:14 pm »
Try dat
Merc For Hire, Universal Player