May 10, 2024, 05:06:52 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Whens the next bloody wipe?  (Read 1336 times)

honeywaffles

• View Profile
Whens the next bloody wipe?
« on: January 03, 2017, 02:16:02 am »
Hey, I've been waiting to play this game since 8 months ago. I don't want to play while everyone is level 500+, has 8 bil bottle caps, max in every skill, and the server getting wiped a week after I start playing.

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Whens the next bloody wipe?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 03:52:36 am »
Well its not even close to that yet lol and economy is ok rn you could do some barter runs and buy you some nice t4 and for levels a lvl 50 tank would do just as good as lvl 100 if it the ew and fa and doc it needs as for wipe it could happen anyday

zaakon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 02:36:48 pm »
HELLO COMMUNITY! WAZZAP my na name is Zaakon. Im new here, but i was playing 2238 (oh sweet memories) and fonline 2. For me fonline is the winter buissnes, cuz i work all year seasonal jobs and in winter im at home feeding the cresset with wood and i would like to play. But why to start if there is wipe in three weeks... I know its game for zen masters, but why no do regular wipe with new year?

ANd the second topic of my whinig is: I like to play thief. And im good at it (only in game ofc) how is here on server with thieving? FONLINE 2 DID COMPLETELY destroyed thieves and thieving, there is no possibility to play there unless you are hard core sado masochist who likes to wait until respawn and start again. Fonline 2238 was terrible in many ways, but it was ALIVE everything was possible there. So how is the situation here? do you welcome thieves between you?   ::)

bish001

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 04:30:08 pm »
You are looking at it the wrong way, you have been waiting to play for 8 months? you should just play, your right there are many rich players but that's good because many items are available for cheap and even free for new players...
Join a faction, get levelled up and some loot, get practice for new season...

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 04:47:04 pm »
You share the same mindset as a lot of new players, unfortunately. My advice is just start playing, wipe might be a month away or 6 months away, don't let the thought of losing pixels prevent you from playing a great game.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 05:16:22 pm »
Everyone is always so freaking scared of the wipe, stop being pussies and start playing. Even if the wipe IS in a few weeks, think of the time that you played as learning experience how this server works. (But the wipe is still years away)

@Zaakon, thieving was nerfed here also. You CANT steal from encounter NPCs because they push away, and you CANT steal from players in hub because its nooby safe zone. The only time you might get lucky and steal something is if you catch someone doing merchant runs.