May 18, 2024, 09:10:11 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: No firearms in public guarded mines  (Read 2278 times)

Mutie

• View Profile
No firearms in public guarded mines
« on: September 03, 2013, 10:23:23 am »
Today a retarded troll like Grizzan bursted Brahmins in NCR mines, to prevent this trollshit i suggest to forbid firearms in public guarded mines. Who hold weapons will be killed by guards.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: No firearms in public guarded mines
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 10:32:33 am »
And will that prevent bursting there? No. It will only piss off players who enter there with their weapons.

Also, forum is not a place for insults and this is the last warning.

Mutie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 10:46:47 am »
Ok let's troll the mine then.

Uwierz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 08:59:07 am »
Let's troll Grizzan instead. He is 15 yo troll, and i dont like him much too. I have looted him once, i can do it again. We can do it together if You want :>

Strike

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 09:05:11 am »
We could forbid firearms in any public places, if you trying to suggest it to public mines.
No, I don't support this suggestion.

Desert Mutt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 04:01:05 pm »
We could forbid firearms in any public places,
It was almost like that before, and it's very noob unfriendly, as you may enter place that you don't know with the firearm in your hands and by the time you notice and read the warning yelled by guard you get your ass bursted to death.
Hello Kitty Online is not just about defeating monsters - there are many activities to choose from. Aside from exploring the monster-filled adventure areas, players can dig for ore, range the wilderness to pick fruit from trees, discover new cities, craft a broad selection of goods and more.

shemsu

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 04:39:32 pm »
Um, I'm not 100% sure, but if a sledgehammer is considered a weapon- it would be impossible to use anything else than primitive tools within the mines. That would be pretty bad, I guess..  ::)
deal with it.

Desert Mutt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 05:12:25 pm »
Um, I'm not 100% sure, but if a sledgehammer is considered a weapon-
Actually it is, i remember being killed in original 2238 by Junktown guard once, cuz i have forgotten to hide hammer.  ::)
Hello Kitty Online is not just about defeating monsters - there are many activities to choose from. Aside from exploring the monster-filled adventure areas, players can dig for ore, range the wilderness to pick fruit from trees, discover new cities, craft a broad selection of goods and more.