May 07, 2024, 10:23:01 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: T4 Value (Rough guide)  (Read 2317 times)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
T4 Value (Rough guide)
« on: June 15, 2016, 05:10:52 pm »
So, a lot of people pay different prices for T4/Implants. I know it goes by demand, and sometimes people pay WAY too much for certain items. But here, I want to get an average value in the opinions of the general player-base. If you would like to participate, please fill this out.

How many CAPS would you sell,

Hardened Power Armor set -

Power Armor -

Vindicator Minigun-

Bozar -

Pulse Rifle -

Turbo Plasma -

Gauss Pistol -

Gauss Rifle -

Nemean Implant

Dermal Implant -

Phoenix Implant -

STR Implant -

PE Implant -

END Implant -

CH Implant -

INT Implant -

AGI Implant -

LK Implant -

Here is my opinion.

HPA Set - 1m-1.2. caps

PA Set - 750k-850k

Vindicator - 900k-1m

Bozar - 1m

Pulse Rifle - 800k-900k

Turbo Plasma - 800k-900k

Gauss Pistol - 750k-900k

Gauss Rifle - 700k-800k

Nemean - 5m-7m

Phoenix or Dermal - 4m-6m

STR Implant - 1m-2m
PE Implant - 2m-3m
EN Implant - <1m
CH Implant - <300k
INT Implant - 1m-2m
AGI Implant - 2m-4m
LK Implant - 2m-3m

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
Re: T4 Value (Rough guide)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 05:27:31 pm »
Here is my opinion.

HPA Set - 2m

PA Set - 1m

statted BK rope - 750k-1,5m

Vindicator - 500k

Bozar - 1,5m

Pulse Rifle - 900k(3m if statted)

Turbo Plasma - 750k(1m if statted)

Gauss Pistol - 50k

Gauss Rifle - 1m

Nemean - 15m
Dermal -10m
Phoenix- 8m

STR Implant - 2m
PE Implant - 2m
EN Implant - 50k
CH Implant - 250k
INT Implant - 2m
AGI Implant - 500k
LK Implant - 3m

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 05:28:21 pm »
idea is good.. but this topic is pointless..

there is too big income of caps into game, mostly from TC lockers and then from barter while there is no way to use them, spend, there is no caps sink so they are losing value
if you browse forum buy/sell/auction/barter topics, most of players are not even trading with caps because they have no value
and that is really bad, i really hope devs add alot of ways to spend caps so they will be getting removed into game and get some value again, its even hard to trade with players nowdays because there is no fixed currency and usually you are trading amount of items which you cant even carry at once so you have to trust to guy with which you are trading which is also really bad
vehicles, bases, professions, blueprints, books are NOT a real caps sink... they are nothing compared to caps income into game and also they are all ONE TIME PAYS, once you buy enough cars, bases, get all professions, blueprints and books which you need you wont have any way to spend caps.. maybe except private mine which cost like 40k per week per mine which is nothing.. we own all towns for some time now and im bartering every few hours and i get like 1 mil caps per day, there is really no way to spend that

tl:dr caps has no value imo
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 05:42:46 pm by Seki »

Luna Kilbee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 05:37:50 pm »
i use caps to buying armor ._. 

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 05:39:01 pm »
Agree with Seki, but that's also coming from a player with "no-life". I doubt that a lot of players are connected as much as Seki. I usually make 150-200k caps per day in 1-2 hours. So I don't know if caps are that broken.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 05:58:54 pm by Barneys »

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 06:23:11 pm »
Caps are used for Drugs, Bases, Armors etc. They still have plenty of use.

@Seki and Barneys, why not post what items you would trade for them then? You can contribute that way. Like "How many Superstims is an HPA worth" lol

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2016, 06:32:55 pm »
Caps are used for Drugs, Bases, Armors etc. They still have plenty of use.
not really, its better to barter with stuff looted/crafted from resources from mines

@Seki and Barneys, why not post what items you would trade for them then? You can contribute that way. Like "How many Superstims is an HPA worth" lol
items.. it can be anything, depending on what is other guy looking for
t4/implants/stimpaks/drugs/t3,5 armors(ba,eca..)/adv or unique t3/mfc are most traded.. soon that way we will use ss as currency instead of caps haha

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2016, 06:36:42 pm »
An Hpa is apparently traded for 2k ss, at least that's the price dera sold his. XD

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2016, 06:44:28 pm »
Only thing good in caps is that they weight nothing. Bartering is the way of the wastes. I have something you need you have something i need, lets trade this shit. i only keep about 1,5 mil caps always, in case someone new will want to trade t4 for caps. but after a while in game i know enough to use goods for barter with NPCs, so i don't need caps. When you craft for particular stats like range and dmg in Nade Launcher you will always end up with 1k of ones you don't want to use. So you just pack them in buggy and on the road to exchange them for drugs, armors, barahmin hides etc. etc.

Don't get me wrong i love buying T4 for caps, but I know no one who sell it that way.

BTW i guess about 3,700 SS would be valid for HPA if you said it is worth 1 mil caps ;)

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2016, 08:32:47 am »
Wow 1 milion per day I can not imagine that how you do it. Even 100k per hour is hard to me ;D
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2016, 01:02:24 pm »
Wow 1 milion per day I can not imagine that how you do it. Even 100k per hour is hard to me ;D
Loot towns and barter gets you there pretty fast, not mentionning caravans

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk