• View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
SUPER TRIGGED
« on: February 14, 2016, 07:41:17 pm »

borkolok

• View Profile
Re: SUPER TRIGGED
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 12:45:38 pm »
nice video, but let's say you'll start doing more, faggots are gonna jump at your throat for saying nigga, coz they're a bunch of jelly niggaz ofc, but still, it's pretty bad PR for the normies(90% of all audiences).

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 04:19:33 am »
nice video, but let's say you'll start doing more, faggots are gonna jump at your throat for saying nigga, coz they're a bunch of jelly niggaz ofc, but still, it's pretty bad PR for the normies(90% of all audiences).

whoops

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAVt5Md15JhNSevMSGEEqew

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 06:22:36 pm »

whoops

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAVt5Md15JhNSevMSGEEqew

I really love this series haha, yes these scumcunts makes me want to vomit. You should do a follow up nicking SexyJurrasicSchlongPresents and see if people judge you on your ID's. Snipe em from the belltower.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 02:17:58 pm »
This so big, I can't belive it isn't fake, or I don't want to, not sure. Such a shame natural selection didn't clear humanity from that kind of retards.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 02:40:21 pm »
This so big, I can't belive it isn't fake, or I don't want to, not sure. Such a shame natural selection didn't clear humanity from that kind of retards.

Is it the same person who talk few months ago about humanity and helping refugees? :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 04:03:33 pm »
Yeah, it's he same. But I don't compaire the worse of humanity with people in the need. I was speaking of people in general, and hopefully cases of such retardness are rare. Mad persons like that wife (if it ain't all a big prank) are just good for crazy asylum.

borkolok

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2016, 05:59:42 pm »
sounds like you have some personal issues with people who suffer from mental retardation.

there's a documentary called Children of Darkness about retards, people were optimistic about them when they were kids, but when you look at them at 20-25 years being just as retarded, or worse, it makes you wanna give up hope on them.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2016, 08:31:45 pm »
Yeah, it's he same. But I don't compaire the worse of humanity with people in the need. I was speaking of people in general, and hopefully cases of such retardness are rare. Mad persons like that wife (if it ain't all a big prank) are just good for crazy asylum.

She's in need too...she desperately needs good doctor and big pile of pills :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2016, 12:46:14 am »
I don't have a problem with real retards, these are just unlucky people. But on the other hand that women CHOSE to be stupid. She knows and understand her situation, the grief she causes to her family, and intead of working on herself to get rid of that WTFness, she keeps acting 200% stupid. I don't even understand why the husband accepts to go to the restaurant... Some ppl are unlucky, some are stupid, some need to dump their wife and leave with the children before it's too late hehe.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2016, 05:53:43 am »
Wicked Video!

I just about DIED from laughter.

borkolok

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2016, 04:45:09 pm »
mental issues are not black and white. the obvious isn't always so obvious from the center , compared to a peripheral view. she may realize some things, but not all.  you assume she knows 100% what she's doing, but very few people do.

I found it odd that they were laughing at her so much, and she realized it. maybe they were going for a reality show and that was their pilot?